Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
FullMetal Alchemist talk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:39 pm
Here is just to talk about the shows argue over who's the best character, people you think would make cute couples(I don't see any couples), ect. Please remeber if you to post pics that the pictures are with holding the 500x500 pixel limit please thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:15 pm
Best Character: I like Edward and all, great character...but my vote goes to Scar. He just seems so self righteous and in a way, his cause IS just. Though he's taking a violent path to fix the problems of the past.

Best Couple: Come on, can't see Roy being with anybody else BUT Riza Hawkeye.

I'm trying to decide weither Ed would be better off with Rose or Winry. Winry has been with Ed and Al since they were little but Ed and Winry seem to be more interested in being friends than a couple. Rose on the other hand, she lost a boyfriend, Ed helped her relise the truth and tought her the facts...I just can't see Rose with anybody better THAN Ed.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:04 am
Best person, not sure. I sort of like everyone in te show (except Envy, lust, and glutony, also wrath.)

Best couple: Not sure like I said I can't see any....than again I always see the weirdest of couples....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:50 pm
I like Armstrong... hes the opposite of me... I'm small and weak and hes HUGE and BULKED UP!  

Capturedtorture

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:01 pm
Armstrong should have taken the place of Hughes..*cries* I miss ya man! And that one pic I found the dialouge with it mad me sad! I wanted to like cry! Especialy when I read the manga me and my friend were relaly depresed after that. Hughes is awsome!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:47 pm
Yeah Hughes is cool though I do a adore Lust since she just wants to be human. She actualy teams up with Edward sometime later and ends up getting captured in a capsule or something by Wrath. So it sounds like she become good later on.  

Destructions Right Hand

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:49 pm
Of course in the manga she dates Havoc just to try and find out what happens in the state and stuff. I love it...*remembers parts from manga and falls out of chair* owie.... @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:51 am
roy is my fav. then its ed  

Kyotoy

Newbie Noob

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:13 pm
Scar, all the way for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:16 pm
That would explain possibly why your so good at RPing him...sometimes it scares me.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:20 pm
He's a character with a good plot, easy to understand when you compare it to people in real life. Take the Taliban for example, because of them, many americans hate Muslims even though many of them have good intentions in the world.

Scar is just to easy to relate to. He's basicly prejedice to the extream, he's a radical smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:23 pm
Okay, I don't think I could be anyone from the show. I don't think that if take the world into two parts light and dark I don't think they'd be as lost in the dark as I am. Consumed by my own fears, doubts, and thoughts. sometimes thought it the best for me to be alone people are only creatures that cause pain not only to others but to ourselves we are pointless creatures. Wow...I never thought I'd say that here.....but as you can see I don't think there any character I can relate to than.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:35 pm
Nobody is as radical as Scar I know that other wise you would see Muslim killings all over in America. My point is, Scar is easy to understand. He has a personal vandetta with the people who he believed killed his own and uses religon as a screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:36 pm
Yeah I know that...what does that have to do with what I said? -.-;;  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:43 pm
You said you can't relate to any of the characters from the series nor do you see anyone who slightly does either. Me personaly, I see Scar every where, not in the same radical form but he's in everyone who hates a certain race because of one, two, or several men/women have done.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff