Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event ~ Haunted Halloween ~ OPEN!
Scary Stories around the Campfire ~ Outside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:45 pm
xxx🕸️xxx🔥xxx📜xxxS ᴘ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ʏ xxx S ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ɪ ᴇ s xxx C ᴀ ᴍ ᴘ ғ ɪ ʀ ᴇxxx📜xxx🔥xxx🕸️xxx

User Image

Gather round to hear stories old and new! In the daylight, the tales are calm... but what haunts lurk about at night? Come sit around the campfire or at the tables among skeletons to hear stories read to you with all the spooky sound effects the soul could desire.... but will the frights come to life among the pages and dancing flames?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2024 6:29 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Fourth Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Vice Captain and Keeper*
Time: 2063-2064
Dressed as: Princess Bubblegum
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily had scoured cartoons, books, and media to find the best pink haired character to dress up as. In the end she picked Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time. She was not big on TV but she knew enough from the show she wasn't a bad pick. Besides, who didn't want to be a princess?

Emily found herself roaming towards the Campfire where spooky stories were told. She didn't know if she had a story to contribute but she loved stories, even scary ones. Taking a seat next to the fire she waited for others to gather. Maybe a friend or housemate would even a join her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

User Image
                                                    Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                    Though, we're here for you!
                                                    I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Around the Campfire
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Emily
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking respite by the flames
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least it's warm over here

Bieito wasn't terribly familiar with Halloween, since it wasn't celebrated in France. But if there was a costume party, he would for sure go. He loved parties. Plus the events sounded rather fun. He figured he would go enjoy the outside, at least until the autumnal chill would inevitably send him inside. But here, the head Librarian seemed content on one side of the colorful campfire.

Bieito sat down there near Emily, offering a half-hidden smile. "Good evening, Emily. It's nice and toasty by the campfire." He straightened his outfit, careful not to let his cape hit the flames. Thankfully, it seemed magically contained. "I like your costume, by the by. It's very pink." He, of course, had no idea just who she was supposed to be, but he figured it might be someone on a television show. He'd grown up in a magic only house, and now lived in..... a magic only apartment. Needless to say, he didn't have a good knowledge of tv.

{{Wearing :: Dashing Attire}}
          mc2

A ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴᴋ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴀᴡ ~ Pᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀsᴛɪᴄ sᴛʀᴀᴡ
          Sɪɴᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ɢᴏʟᴅ
          Oʀ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ I sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ? Tᴇᴀʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ 'ᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀғᴇᴛʏ ᴘɪɴs
          Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀғᴏʟᴅs ~ I'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ
          Sᴏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Gᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ , ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴅ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴsᴜʀᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
          Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴄᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ
          Eɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ I ʙᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2024 10:41 am
User Image
❅ Emily ❅ Emilia Serene Dyfodwg ❅
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx *Muggleborn* *Hufflepuff* *Fourth Year* *Herbology Club* *Language Club* *Healthy Haunts Peer Counseling Group* *Hufflepuff Vice Captain and Keeper*
Time: 2063-2064
Dressed as: Princess Bubblegum
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Emily almost jumped at Bieto's greeting. He was a model and deserved the title. Emily liked to think herself levelheaded not to chase after him but she would think it would be silly to not acknowledge he was quite dashing. And he did make a very dashing and mysterious Phantom of the Opera. "I always thought a campfire is cozy," Emily agreed.

When he complimented her costume she was glad she was airbrushed pink to hide her blush. "I'm not very good with costume ideas but one of my old classmates suggested it. She's not supposed to know my hair is pink...The character is called Princess Bubblegum." She paused for a moment and quickly added, "I like your costume too. Phantom of the Opera?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

User Image
                                                    Not with your brother, that I can do.
                                                    Though, we're here for you!
                                                    I think you'll find a whole new family in...

HUFFLEPUFF!

Cinnabun Gryffie

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2024 1:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Around the Campfire
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Princesse Emily
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Taking respite by the flames
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least it's warm over here

As the campfire danced, the head librarian worked a bit of magic and colors began to twirl through the flames. Somehow, it seemed to make the night more beautiful. His dark blue eyes looked over at Emily when she said campfires were cozy. "I have to agree. Though, I must admit this is the first true campfire I've had the pleasure to sit beside." His mom wasn't exactly the "go camping" type, and Milan was always busy in the summers. Maybe eventually he'd get to try it out, but for now, he'd have to enjoy this moment here.

As she explained her costume, Bieito nodded along, curious about the character deserving of such a title. "In that case, Princesse, you look lovely." He allowed his native French to slip out offering a small bow toward the girl. Sure, he didn't know anything about the character, but he did know about addressing royalty... sort of. He grinned when she commented on his outfit as well. "Oui, I wasn't sure what to do, but figured I dress up in suits a lot anyway. Though the mask is a bit different than my norm." He let out a soft laugh, then grinned. "Apparently the fact that it is a French novel was just added bonus. And Milan says I sing nicely, but I don't know about that one." Another laugh, thinking that his voice was a far cry from perfect. Heck, even Milan's tenor was better than his baritone.

{{Wearing :: Dashing Attire}}
          mc2
          #71A6D2

A ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɪɴᴋ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴊᴀᴡ ~ Pᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀsᴛɪᴄ sᴛʀᴀᴡ
          Sɪɴᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀ ᴍᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ɢᴏʟᴅ
          Oʀ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ I sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴋɪɴ? Tᴇᴀʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ 'ᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀғᴇᴛʏ ᴘɪɴs
          Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ɢᴇᴛ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀғᴏʟᴅs ~ I'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ
          Sᴏ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
          Gᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ , ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴅ
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴsᴜʀᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
          Wʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴄᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏɴᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪsᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀʏ
          Eɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀ I ʙᴇ

Event ~ Haunted Halloween ~ OPEN!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff