Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Sairou - Byakko Village Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noriko nequam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:38 pm
The place where the visage of the beast God, Byakko appeared in this world, this village is located in the northern part of Sairou. It isn't a very large village, however, it has the largest shrine to Byakko in the kingdom, far surpassing even those in the Capitol. Because of this, it has become a sort of Mecca, with people traveling miles upon miles to pray at the shrine. It is also more developed than the other villages nearby, with streets that are actually paved with stone rather than left to be dusty.

It was about 12:00 Noon when Noriko awoke in a strange land. She looked about in awe. "Oh my... where... where am I?" She stood up slowly and walked around a bit. "This can't be Tokyo..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:59 pm
"Come on Chin!" Cho Li called and she hurried down the street, her parasol in her hand, her other hand holding up her purple dress. "I need to get home before milord gets there! I have to model my new dress!" She was so intent on her errand that she nearly ran into a girl. "Oh! Excuse me! I didn't..." the Lady was very strong and nearly knocked the girl to the ground. Luckly the Li was very fast as well, and caught her before she'd fallen to far. "I'm so sorry, you must not be from around here..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

noriko nequam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:45 pm
Noriko got off the ground, dusting herself off a bit. "It's ok. It happens to me all the time," she giggled slightly. "No, I'm not from around here. Could you tell me where exactly I am? I seem to be a bit lost."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:27 am
Li looked at the girl's strange clothing, and help her dusty herself off. "You are in Byakko Village, in the country of Sairou." She handed her parasol off to her lady in waiting, so that she could help the girl. Her long, nearly purple hair was done in an elaborate hairstyle, her purple eyes looked over the girl with a warm, open curiousity.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:06 am
After several days of traveling Shiga arrives in Byakko Village. "Now, to find the market." She smiles as she takes her farm goods to set up a produce stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:49 pm
Fang-Yin hopped out the door, looking back to her mom's face in the kitchen. "I'll be back, I'm just going to the market. Do you need me to get you anything?"

"If you could pick me up some fish..."

"Of course!" She called. She grinned at her until the moment the door was closed. She spun around on her heels and began heading towards the marketplace. As she walked, she looked around at all the people on the street. One particular scene caught her eye. A man, presumabley the father was sitting outside, telling his children the story of the Preistess of Byakko. Fang-Yin's smile faded, and she looked away. She focused her attention back to the street. A few people captured her attention. A woman talking to a girl in weird clothes. She stared at them as she walked, but shrugged them off as some street performers puting on yet another reinactment of the summoning of Byakko. Finally, she made it to the town square. She picked up some fish, just as her mother asked, and moved on to a produce stand.

Fang-Yin leaned one hand on the counter and cleaned out her ear with her pincky as she thought about what she needed. "You got any corn?"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

noriko nequam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:49 am
"Oh! I see... well, did you happen to see others dressed in funny attire much like my own anywhere?" Noriko asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:56 pm
Shiga looks up at the girl and smiles. "I sure do. How many ears do you need?" She lifts up a small crate and places it on the old wooden stand before her. "There are a lot of people around here today." She looks around as she lifts another crate. "Well, the more the better i suppose, granfather did need me to buy some things for him."  

ForgottnRose

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:36 pm
Fang-Yin smiles back and leans over the counter, examining the corn. "Maybe... Four ears should do it for tonight..." She shifts her gaze up to the girls face. "I would think it strange if there weren't a bunch here today. It IS the busy market day after all..." She turns around to look at the hustle and bustle of the marketplace. While picking out ears, she figures it wouldn't hurt to make some conversation. "Some things, ne? Like what? Seeds and the like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:10 pm
She shook her head, "No... I've never seen such attire before. Did you have people with you?" Li looked around, as if expecting another girl to jump out. "If you'd like, we can go to my home, you can relax and we can see if your friends are in the village?"  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 am
"Herbs mainly." She helps the girl with her corn. "His health is starting to fade with his old age, but his is still convinced he is still in great shape." Shiga spots the fish and smiles. "I guessing you came out to get dinner?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:04 pm
Fang-Yin looks down to her basket, almost forgetting about the fish. She turned and smiled back. "You hit it right on the nose. Corn and fish." Her smile fades a little as she looks down. "Sorry 'bout your grandpa though..."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

ForgottnRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:23 pm
"Don't worry about it. He is too stubern to die right now. He wants to make sure I have my life in order first." She puts the last crate up on the stand. "How about you? Do you have any family you help take care of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:21 pm
She looked at the girl. "Yes I did the last time i was with a group of people and then it all went black and then i woke up here and I.." She grabbed her head and stumbled. "Itai....my head.."  

noriko nequam

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces