Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
Role play: a quest, meet new ppl get to the goal :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP will prosper or crash and burn?
Yup, it will live!! rise RP, rise!!!
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
Yeah it could, if i wanted it to... MUAWHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe, ill give it a try...
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Maybe not, who knows...
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No! i shall make sutre of it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:42 pm
Hey ppl, wazzup! My Name is babyrouka as you can see. I want to start a role play but i need you guys to help all those who wanna join fill out the following form for the character youll be using:
Name:
Character history:
Good or Evil:
weapons:
Notes sad if any):

The setting is a paralel Earth, everithings fine and peachy except there shady characters about and you might get a chance to travel to other demensions, heck even get to meet known characters ;P. So have fun with it ill also be participating, first place you will all meet will be in a Tokyo like city, in a highschool like any other tortured teenager then you can continue a normal school life or take it up a noptch and let loose and kill everyone lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:48 pm
name biggrin emi

character history biggrin emi picked up his style from listen to other fighters and finding out what they aim for in a fight. so it sort of unrefined. grade wise he's a slacker. so his grade usually boarders on Fs but he could be a B student if he cared.

good or evil:leans towards good

weapons:fists

notes:  

windgear

DemonChibiCloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:00 pm
Name: Oni
Character history: Unknown (Bum Bum Bum)
Good or Evil: Neutral >.<
Weapons: 2 Wakizashis
Notes: I really really like to kill people xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:11 pm
Silly me i didnt post my character.... sweatdrop blaugh

Name: Rouka Itauku

Character history: Not much is known, only that shes in highschool, she lives by the park with two sisters and male cousin. Shes a bright but sorta lazy when it comes to school work. She always wears a cap or bandana on her head, pretty and kinda of a loner but friendly. The reason for the cap is that she is Dreiken/Rosren(type of demon/magic capacitated humanoid) She appears to be human but if you look closely youll notice small but sharp fangs and oddly sharpened nails, she hides her demon ears so no one will stare.

Good or Evil: good but used to be evil, so watch out ;P
weapons: Hemusan blade (blade of elements including darkness and light) and magic abilities.  

Alkaria Nimune

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:52 am
Name: Tsu
Character history: Once was good until the death of his brother, He seeks to gain revenge--so he walks the path a a cold heartless wanderer. Sometimes he has a good heart.
Good or Evil: Chaotic Neutral
Weapons: 1 Tsutana(korean custom made 6ft sword (irl)) 2 Katanas
Notes: Looks exactly like my avatar but without the pitchfork.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:50 pm
Ok three guys and girl(me) thats a pretty good start i guess, well you guys decide whether to start this already? ill give u a starting point okie? But if u got ideas for RP events drop a massege okie wink

*Its day time around 11:17 am. It's lunchtime at Hirouiki highscool in downtown tokyo in Earth demension 3. Its fairly sunny and the the some students sit around or walk around yabbering or eating whatever, some are sitting down at the luchtables. The yard has a few trees and benches and there is a basketball court at the east side of the school and pool to the west. There are only three main exits one on the north, another at the west side and one at the south. Its a two story complex and looks kinda old but in pretty good condition, the lockers are in the halls big enough to stuff a geek in them (lol) and there are two staircases and only one that leads to the roof top.* * A senior girl sits on the rooftop facing toward the front of the school where you can see the buildings and houses. She has the regulation uniform except that she has a diferent color and wears a bandana to match. Two guys come up and they dont look friendly.* "Hey there, girlie! why are you here all alone?" they dont look like they have good intensions. "Actaully i was just leaving...." she says but the other guy gets in her way."You're not going any where...." he grabs her and she gasps....

Now you guys decide what to do biggrin , toodles!!  

Alkaria Nimune

windgear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:09 am
*demi sits up annoyed that his nap was disturbed by stupidity walks over to the guy holding the girl's arm grabs his wrist and spins his arm around his back and pulls up so that he's forced to bend down and while the other one rushes up he punches him in the neck hard so that he loses his breathe and pulls even further up on the first guy's arm*"you messed up my nap. you should have pulled this crap after or before school so that people can eat and sleep for what little time that they have."*but while his attention was turned. he didn't noticed that the second one caught his breath and was behind him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:00 pm
"Look out!!" Her reflex lead her to punch the daylights out of the second guy. "owwwwwwwww" the guy falls to his knees and faints. She looks suprised and has an 'woops' look on her face. "hehehe i think i overdid it a lil huh?"  

Alkaria Nimune

windgear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:52 pm
"and I guess I under did it" *turns back to the frist* "one you better get your friend and beat it" *he lets him go and looks at the clock* "doesn't look like I can get back to my nap. are you ok girl?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:21 am
Name: Kintaro yang

History: not alot is know about this character but when he was little his parents were killed and he was left with his little sister...war broke out between the clan wars and they where seperated...11 years later he is still looking for his sister and trying to find out who killed his parents.

Blood line: 50% human and oni

Parents: Dad: Holy Monk
Mom: Oni

Siblings: 1 sister (unknown)  

Mr. Kappa

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:07 am
*Tsu walks by as he sees two people chattering. He tiltz his glasses down more and peaks over them to get a good look* Hey, um I'm new here and I was just wandering about vacilating wheather or not to go find what I am looking for or stay and rest a while. I guess I will rest but um could you tell me where might be a temple or open space for casting? If not then I guess I will stick with you guys for now. *He pushes his glasses up and accouncers* I'm Tsu. Nice to meet you, I may look chaotic that is because I am but only when I have an averison(hatred) for someone. *bows and sits down leaning against a tree.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:09 pm
windgear
"and I guess I under did it" *turns back to the frist* "one you better get your friend and beat it" *he lets him go and looks at the clock* "doesn't look like I can get back to my nap. are you ok girl?"

*The first guy who was always known as Mole got a scared and dragged of his now unconsious buddy Stinky and in fact he was stinky.* "Yeah imalright now. They just suprised me I guess." *She looks at him and he looks like a nice, yet sleepy boy.* "Thank you for stepping in, i dunno what would ive done if you werent up here." she smiles. "And im also sorry you got woken up, i think crankyness can also be a good thing" She says in a cheerful tone.*"My name is..."*she stops a second*"Michelle Coriouki. Whats yours?" *You sorta find it odd she paused there but ignore it.*  

Alkaria Nimune

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Tsuruke
*Tsu walks by as he sees two people chattering. He tiltz his glasses down more and peaks over them to get a good look* Hey, um I'm new here and I was just wandering about vacilating wheather or not to go find what I am looking for or stay and rest a while. I guess I will rest but um could you tell me where might be a temple or open space for casting? If not then I guess I will stick with you guys for now. *He pushes his glasses up and accouncers* I'm Tsu. Nice to meet you, I may look chaotic that is because I am but only when I have an averison(hatred) for someone. *bows and sits down leaning against a tree.*

babyRouka
*The first guy who was always known as Mole got a scared and dragged of his now unconsious buddy Stinky and in fact he was stinky.* "Yeah imalright now. They just suprised me I guess." *She looks at him and he looks like a nice, yet sleepy boy.* "Thank you for stepping in, i dunno what would ive done if you werent up here." she smiles. "And im also sorry you got woken up, i think crankyness can also be a good thing" She says in a cheerful tone.*"My name is..."*she stops a second*"Michelle Coriouki. Whats yours?" *You sorta find it odd she paused there but ignore it.*

"Temple? Casting? I don't know but it's ok if you tag along Tsu. Until you do find what your looking for. Michelle I just did it because they disturbed my sleep saving you was a side effect."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:06 am
Hmm, not temple huh?....very well I will tag along if I am not a burden on you both. Much is appreciated, Thanks. *bows and sits down for now* Nice to meet you both.  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Alkaria Nimune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:23 pm
"hehehhe I see" *she blushes and turns to Tsu* Now why did you think this torture hall... errrr i mean school was a temple? Why are you looking for one?" *She asks politely.*  
RPG Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff