Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:09 am
User Image

Quote:

This RPG is open to anybody, but please be warned that Gundam Seed Guild members get first pick on their MS as well as a custom uniform to go with it.
If you are not a member of the guild, you then have the choice of picking the remaining MS/positions available.

PLOT
Quote:
November 27, C.E. 71

The peace treaty signed between both PLANT and the Earth Alliance recently has officially ended war between the Coordinators and Naturals changing the government between both nations, but the production of Mobile Suits continued. After the war had ended, the three nations of PLANT, Earth, and Orb came together to retrieve whatever was left of the Mobile Suits during the war. Each nation retrieved several different remains from different Mobile Suits during this time and claimed the parts for their nation to try to rebuild the Suits. Although some parts were never retrieved, the current existing data from the Mobile Suits were still available; scientists, technicians, and engineers quickly went to work in “reviving” the Suits, but the rest of the information was classified…

Quote:
February 14, C.E. 72

It was over one year since the war had begun, and several months since it ended. On this day, the ZAFT, Earth Alliance, and Orb came together and had a ceremony to remember the men, women, and children who were lost from Junius 7 in the event known as "Blood Valentine". The event was held outside of the PLANT nation, where the GENESIS doomsday laser stood on the last day of the war. Several months before the ceremony, the PLANT, Earth Alliance, and Orb had completed the “reviving” of Mobile Suits during the war. All the Suits were put into military bunkers in Maius City, where they would all be seen on display at the end of the ceremony.

A tragedy struck that day when the ceremony came to an end and everyone went to view the Mobile Suits. Countless spectators had drawn up arms, killing civilians and military personnel. They had hijacked several Mobile suits, including some of the “revived” ones. This disaster caused panic in the crowds, the hijackers started to destroy Maius City from the inside, unleashing an onslaught of devastation, several battleships from different nations were also hijacked that day.

The hijackers managed to escape before any of the nations could attempt a counterattack. Once out of range of any attacks, the hijackers declared independence to PLANT, the Earth Alliance, and Orb. They stated that they were made up of both, Coordinators and Naturals who fought in the war. The reason why they decided to rebel and come together was because they did not favor the new government and it's laws from the treaty that was signed several months ago. With their stolen Mobile Suits, and battle ships, they attempt on creating their own nation and starting another war…

Note: I have yet to come up with a name for the new nation, so if you decided to come up with one, just add onto the plot and say what the new nation plans to call themselves...

RULES
1. No n00bs
2. No Godmodding
3. No Munching
4. No One-liners
5. Follow Gaian Rules
6. If you want to RP as a character from the series, you must RP as someone who didn't die.
7. 3 strike rule*
8. Only MS/MA from Gundam SEED are in the RP

DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER PROFILES HERE. You must PM them to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:21 am
Wait a second, I thought this was made in the other guild.
Which one is the real thing? neutral  

Stray Bullet Shani

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:08 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Wait a second, I thought this was made in the other guild.
Which one is the real thing? neutral

this is where the rpg is going to happen, the one on tehother guild is to recruite rpgers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:05 pm
Does that mean I post my bio and stuffs here, too? sweatdrop  

Stray Bullet Shani

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:21 pm
Shani wants griphephtan

no, but i must say, you are very detailed yet your gundam has too much weapons. Godlike even.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:03 pm
Sorceress Lixing
Shani wants griphephtan

no, but i must say, you are very detailed yet your gundam has too much weapons. Godlike even.

Blah, it is merely heavily equipped, which is possible thanks to the N-jammr canceller. Also, my suit is based on tech made after the war, ahead of even the ZGMF-X__A line of Gundam-types, it's only common sense that it would be more powerful. Also, several of the weapons aren't all that strong; the cannon on the bottom of the scythe, for instance, is only 70mm, that's smaller than Forbidden's vulcans.
Also, it's hardly "godly" when you compare it to some of the later suits.
Take Providence, and the fact that it had 11 DRAGOON units, a total of 43 beam nozzles on those 11 units. Add in it's shield, huge beam saber, and long range beam rifle and it's starting to look a little "godly" to me. Oh, what about Freedom? xd
The suit that can somehow fire the Balaena plasma cannons and Xiphias railcannons multiple times, in rapid succession, without going boom? Hell, if I wanted to be godly, I'd slap some Xiphias on Forbidden Kai's skirts, put some Balaenas in it's shields instead of the missiles. xd  

Stray Bullet Shani

Kaga-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:16 pm
(( We should start posting here soon ...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:35 pm
(CJ walks in) "ok.......wtf happend here?.....o right the war due I was in it>_<"  

Camouflage15

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff