Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakura Kiss ~ An Ouran High School Host Club Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.
Cosplay and Conventions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:44 am
I'm supposing this would be an apropriate place for this. So, fellow fans and members...My intent for this thread is to put anything about Host Club Cosplays or anything Host Club related ocurring at conventions in one place. Why, you ask, my pets...? Because I'm amazing. heart So, anything you wanna mention about it can go right here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:48 am
Now then. As for myself, I'm plotting an invincible OHSHC cosplay along with Pleasurable Haycock ("Jesse" XP). Our intent is to have it prepared for Metrocon '07, and we've already secured a Tamaki (myself), Haruhi (Pleasurable Haycock), a Mori (friend of "Jesse"), a Hunny (friend of "Jesse"), and quite potentially a Kyouya and Nekozawa. How bout that, luvs? Told ya' I was amazing. wink Intriguied yet? Or disgusted...I myself do not believe I add up to Tamaki's beautiful standard...But I shall try, even if it is in vain!  

Fame Is Now Injectable

Itazu

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:17 pm
I suppose that during the summer if I go to an anime convention like I'm supposed to, I'll go as Nekozawa.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:27 pm
orenjineko
Now then. As for myself, I'm plotting an invincible OHSHC cosplay along with Pleasurable Haycock ("Jesse" XP). Our intent is to have it prepared for Metrocon '07, and we've already secured a Tamaki (myself), Haruhi (Pleasurable Haycock), a Mori (friend of "Jesse"), a Hunny (friend of "Jesse"), and quite potentially a Kyouya and Nekozawa. How bout that, luvs? Told ya' I was amazing. wink Intriguied yet? Or disgusted...I myself do not believe I add up to Tamaki's beautiful standard...But I shall try, even if it is in vain!
Yessss. biggrin
Me and "Mori" are gonna look for blazers today while we're at the mall. XP (We wont' buy any, but yeah, it's nice to look).

loli pirate.

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:26 pm
Coolness, my love. Let me know if thou doth find anything that I myself may be able to procure.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:46 am
;D

I ish bored.

And I spamming.

I think I'm going against one of my rules.

Oops...hehe.

Itazu

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:32 pm
I'm either going to go as Haruhi, Hunny(I'm a lolita), or Renge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:26 pm
I'm somewhat a lolita.

With my hair straightened I look older and when my hair's curly I look just my age.

And I'm normal height for my age.

Only, I wouldn't even look remotley close to Hunny.

Nekozawa is the closest character I'd look like if I straighten my hair and put it in my face.

Itazu

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:03 pm
I'm 19 an I look like a 12 year old. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 pm
Hehe.

Are you really short or is it your facial features?

Itazu

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:49 pm
Itazurana Shojo
Hehe.

Are you really short or is it your facial features?
Facial & The Voice crying . You know your a Lolita when you're walking to pick up your sick sister from school at 10A, and a cop pulls you over and say "Excuse me little girl, aren't you supose to be in school?" stare

But the odd thing is....when I take pictures I look my age. So many people thought my ID was a fake. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:21 pm
Laugh
Out
Loud

LOL.

Sorry, but that's pretty funny.

Itazu

Rock Jun

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:44 pm
It's okay I laugh with people at my Lolitaness. It was only one time I couldn't laugh because it happened infront of a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:58 pm
-nods-

I see.

Itazu

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:35 pm
I want to cosplay Haruhi sometime... I'm short like she is. xp  
The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games