Castle of Storm's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:45 pm
In the heart of the Stormy Mountain's Lyies a castle, The Castle of Storm's. This castle belongs to Juriath. Juriath has found this castle 5 years ago. He fixed it up and he now lives there. The river below the castle runs into the Terrian Lake. This site is the source of the main water supply for the Lake / Great City.

His castle has many floors including floors for wanders' / guests to stay. He has his own training area, located into the mountains a bit more. He welcomes all guests.

Level 1 - Main Floor / Sitting area, Kitchen
Level 2 - Guest rooms
Level 3 - Libary
Level 4 - Splits into 3 ways,
I) The balcony
II) The tower
III) Juriath's room

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Juriath woke in his room with the sun shining in his window's. He got up out of bed and walked over to the balcony. He went outside and stared off into the hidden meadow his castle was in. The mountains are peaceful this morning.. he thought. For the past week, its been nothing but storms, one day after another. He decided to expand his wings out and he flew up into the air. He needed to streach them.

After 20 mins of flying around the meadow, he landed back on the balcony and went inside to change. He then went downstairs and had breakfest. He decided to go back outdoors, so he left through the main doors, and he walked down the path, with his wings flowing through the air.

Juriath
Captain

seck_r

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:34 am
Kairu walks into the area and as it does the dim of day and the storm starts to darken. The light almost ceises to exist as he walks towards the castle of storms. His eyes look to the sky and watches the storm as the rain pours down on him. his eyes blink several times til his eyes drop to the front door. He walks up to the door and knocks hard 3 times. He takes a cupple of steps back and waits...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:44 pm
((Hope you like him, he's my newest creation twisted ))

A shadow flitted through the door...as it widened then a shriek ran through the air...a portal formed composed of dead souls....seeking to escape yet held within the rigid power of him...the Betrayer...using their power to cross great distances. He stepped out then flicked his palm outward....the power emanating from him drawing the souls into his palm...the Black Stars causing the portal to implode harmlessly and stream the souls back into his being...a grin on his features. He walked as if he owned the area...walking to a place where he sensed no one and settling into the room...laying on the bed...his work would come to him in time...that was a sure thing...

Izual^Nazareth

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:10 pm
(( Teehee, I'm already outside Seck. xp ))

He noticed the light started to darkern. He looked around to see a figure walking toward the main gates and knocking on them. He did feel a sense that he knew this man. He flew off the stop where he decided to rest, and went back toward the gates. He walked up behind the figure.

"Hello," He started.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:33 pm
Juriath
(( Teehee, I'm already outside Seck. xp ))

He noticed the light started to darkern. He looked around to see a figure walking toward the main gates and knocking on them. He did feel a sense that he knew this man. He flew off the stop where he decided to rest, and went back toward the gates. He walked up behind the figure.

"Hello," He started.

He could feel the man walking up behind him as well as hearing his steps. He turned as he said hello and looked into his eyes. After looking him up and down he says "Hey..." He thinks he knows him... but cant be sure.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:38 pm
When Juriath looked into the mans eyes, he knew he seen him from somewhere. He can't place it through.

"Welcome to The Castle of Storms. I am Juriath, owner of this castle. May I ask your name and what you are doing here today?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:43 pm
Juriath
When Juriath looked into the mans eyes, he knew he seen him from somewhere. He can't place it through.

"Welcome to The Castle of Storms. I am Juriath, owner of this castle. May I ask your name and what you are doing here today?"

"I'm Kairu. and what i am doing here is not yet your concern." He turns and looks up at the storm for a moment. "Should we head indoors?"  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:01 pm
He looked at him and said,

"Okay. Come in."

He opened the doors and he walked into the main lobby. He molded his wings on his back and as he walked in. He went by the fireplace and he looked back at Kairu.

"Well seeming that you are at my home, and also far into the Stormy Mountains. I do beleive it is my concern why you are here."

He said with a bit of anger in voice. Its wasn't much, just enough to get the point across.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:06 pm
Anger started to rise in Kairu. "So" He started, "If you were to walk into my house and i asked for your life story... you would give it to me?" His eyes flash towards Juriath's. Not anger anymore... just annoyence.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:09 pm
He glared.

"I am not asking a life story, only why you are jouneying in the mountains."

He was getting annoyed with this character. He only asked one small thing. But somehting seemed so familiar about this character. It reminded him of a lost friend from year's ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:13 pm
"looking for you...think its obvisous?"...He looked away and around the room. trying not to make eye contact.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:29 pm
He thought for a minute. He watched him glanced around the room. Then he thought about it.

"Not really. Its not."

He started to laugh then.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:34 pm
Kairu also starts to laugh. "true"... he thinks for a seccond. "Well... This is your domain and i came here. Why else would i come here except to talk to you" Kairu started thinking that this is the person that he was told about.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:51 pm
"True."

Juriath laughed somemore. He wasn't thinking clearly. He then looked into Kairu's eyes. He seen something familiar. But he couldn't place it.

He went to the window and he opened it up. The gush of wind came in and his hair flew with it. It started to pour outside. He used his power of storms, to make the rain stop but keep the dark clouds hoving over the castle. He then turned back to Kairu.

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff