Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a poll whore?
  Yes.
View Results

Mjolnir Forsworn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:22 pm
I saw this rifle on the show Futureweapons. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it. I heard that it is as accurate as a high-powered sniper rifle at ranges of up to 300 meters due to the red-dot sights being affixed directly to the barrel. It is a bullpup weapon and fires the 5.56mm NATO round from a standard M-16 magazine. It looks a lot like a combination of the FAMAS and the Halo 2 BR. Has anyone heard of it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:28 am
I have not but I want to see a pic. of it. whee  

Marxs22

Mjolnir Forsworn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:11 pm
I haven't been able to find a pic of it yet. I looked for it and will continue to, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:50 am
That's cool, whenver you find it.  

Marxs22

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:49 pm
i saw that, too. that thing's badass... i wouldnt blame the US at all if they phased out the m-16 for the divor.
man, the israelis are getting good at the firearms business.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:10 pm
ditto. and have you seen that corner shot they developed? they are gonna rule in urban warfare.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:08 pm
Capt. Confusticus
ditto. and have you seen that corner shot they developed? they are gonna rule in urban warfare.
The corner shot was something I did see on that show. It was a very interesting gun, the problems I see in it is the short barrel, and having to fiddle with it underfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:23 pm
no, the corner shot is a device you attach guns to. hand guns and an m16 mount i.e., as well as a grenade launcher, i don't recall the measurments though. the handle of the handgun is inserted into the top of the device.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Capt. Confusticus
no, the corner shot is a device you attach guns to. hand guns and an m16 mount i.e., as well as a grenade launcher, i don't recall the measurments though. the handle of the handgun is inserted into the top of the device.
right, but you have to have a different gun for every mould. The corner shot doesnt have a "one size fits all" kind of thing going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:04 pm
Bossman Joe
Capt. Confusticus
right, but you have to have a different gun for every mould. The corner shot doesnt have a "one size fits all" kind of thing going on.

its a good idea in my opinion, but they did it a bit more awkward than they could have... i mean, you have a handgun. then you have a big, bulky POS that you attatch it to. it will come in handy in those situations, but will it really help when you need the real power of an assault rifle? or the rapid fire? it seems like more of a piece of SWAT equipment to me. its probably gonna be more of a hassle than something that every soldier's gonna want for christmas.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:25 pm
you do realize you can mod it into a m16 type rifle?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:22 pm
Capt. Confusticus
you do realize you can mod it into a m16 type rifle?

will it still bend around corners and be easy to control?  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:53 pm
Mjolnir Forsworn
I saw this rifle on the show Futureweapons. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it. I heard that it is as accurate as a high-powered sniper rifle at ranges of up to 300 meters due to the red-dot sights being affixed directly to the barrel. It is a bullpup weapon and fires the 5.56mm NATO round from a standard M-16 magazine. It looks a lot like a combination of the FAMAS and the Halo 2 BR. Has anyone heard of it?

If you hadn't said Halo 2 BR I wouldn't have a clue what it looked like. But that paints a good picture. Although I wish I had seen it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:17 pm
dude, it does not look like the halo 2 br, but the xm8 does  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Val Orden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:05 pm
corner shot? how did they pull that off  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers