Reply Love Line
Love is a Lie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshomarusmalelover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:45 pm
Love is a lie. People don't really love each other. Or if one them loves the other person , the other one will just throw them away like they are trash. believe me I know. I've been in love enough times and been trowen away enough to know what I'm saying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Love is real.
You can love a person.
But whats the desired about love, is that the other person loves you back.
If they don't.
Its called desire...
What you want in a person...
But you cant have...
Its a fact of life.
But when you find that person
That loves you as much as you love them.

Thats love.
Love is real.  

Thrill-A-Night
Captain

this_is_blank_space
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 pm
And this is where I come in...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:15 pm
Well LOVE is REAL but what happens may not be. You may have been in love or something like it. Pesonally I have been in love many times 1 was heart-breaking but as it is said time heals all wounds but the truth I know myself is that it may heals but it may leave a scar. Now with me is another problem I am in love with 2 people and they are in love with me. The only thing is Their parents won't allow them to date and as I have seen over and over the further I get into this trap of love is that Quote "Its hard to love more than 1 person at the same time" Unquote I mean love not the illusion or anything fake or anything like that at all I mean LOVE.  

devilsinder

candis45
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 pm
devilsinder
Well LOVE is REAL but what happens may not be. You may have been in love or something like it. Pesonally I have been in love many times 1 was heart-breaking but as it is said time heals all wounds but the truth I know myself is that it may heals but it may leave a scar. Now with me is another problem I am in love with 2 people and they are in love with me. The only thing is Their parents won't allow them to date and as I have seen over and over the further I get into this trap of love is that Quote "Its hard to love more than 1 person at the same time" Unquote I mean love not the illusion or anything fake or anything like that at all I mean LOVE.
yea i got the same kind of situation as him but they are allowed to date but i can't choose because i don't want to hurt the others feelings.there both nice and i like them both but its hard to choose  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:44 pm
Thrill-A-Night
Love is real.
You can love a person.
If they don't.
Its called desire...
But you cant have...
Its a fact of life.

Thats love.
Love is real.

Beautifully well put.  

helm keeper

Thrill-A-Night
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:05 pm
helm keeper
Thrill-A-Night
Love is real.
You can love a person.
If they don't.
Its called desire...
But you cant have...
Its a fact of life.

Thats love.
Love is real.

Beautifully well put.

-Bows- Thank youUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:45 pm
My thoughts. (I posted it in my VF journal before I read this.)

Okay, let's look at something here. Fiction. It usually leads us to believe in the supernatural, the unreal, the made up worlds... Right? Well, most fiction pieces have some form of love in them. Does this mean that love is really just some fictitious thing that we are lead to believe exists? If not, then what is it? Some chemical imbalance in your brain, like clinical depression or bipolar disorder? Is it something that goes wrong with the brain and the feelings that makes us go crazy?

Think about it... There's this made up holiday surrounded by "love." Does it really make the majority of the people around you feel good? Only if they have someone who will buy them flowers and chocolate. What if that happened on any other day of the year? It wouldn't be as special. Why is this? Because people force feed us to believe that Valentine's Day is the day that everyone must profess their love for someone. Or, if they're alone, watch the happy people around them and feel like s**t.

PlastikStarsBrokenHearts

this_is_blank_space
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Well, I like Valentine's Day even though I don't have a "special someone" to share it with... It is my birthday but THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!

Valentine's Day is the feast day of Saint Valentine, who died so Hallmark could make millions off of crappy love cards D=

But... Valentine's Day, stereotyped into being the "day of love" and blah blah, isn't about a boyfriend/girlfriend. It's about love, and love in a general scope, not just romantic love. It could be love amongst your family or love in the friendship way.

Um... Bottom line is, you don't need to be in love to live life. I really hate when people do that... mope about not having someone to love, even though love sometimes brings as much grief as bliss. Just enjoy life, all of it.

...perfectly put....and happy bday ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:29 am
All loves done for me is Backstab me in the back  

ForgottenMinion
Crew

HOMGlulzhai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:26 pm
love is real. i've been in love...and in love currently...but then and now...both dont love me back...it hurts...i know...but you just have to get past it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:19 pm
Yeah...love is a very complicated thing. Sometimes it can be the greatest, and sometimes it can really hurt. My advice to anyone is to allow it to find you, it worked out for me.  

liljacob816

devilsinder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:28 pm
This is what I think true love is:

The truth is: every girl / and or boy has a dream.
Your dream is to wake up to rocks being thrown
at your bedroom window only to see the
girl / and or boy you love standing in the rain.

Love is when you miss her / and or him even before she / and or he leaves,
when you could listen to her / and or him talk all night and never get tired of hearing her / and or his voice,
when the sound of his name sends chillls down your spine,
and you see her / and or his smile the second you close your eyes.

I only put the / and or thing in there for you to pick your choice for who you love for me its with her and she.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:35 pm
Love is totally real. You just have to search for it carefully. Bad relationships don't mean love doesn't exist. It just means that that's not the person for you and you just have to keep looking.  

Wilixer

CRAZY-ALLIE-KAT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 am
love is a lie love is cheat love is nolthing more then a wicked dream you can wish it but it wont become real. love is lie u see but if u dont belive me then belive this, u can love but it is different to be in love. cus u can love lollypops and all sorts of things but to be in love means a whole different thing.  
Love Line

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff