PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:28 am
neutral well. tell us what sort of data you want, and we will  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:25 am
Ophiuchus
neutral well. tell us what sort of data you want, and we will

Agreed. We can't give you anything, sky_dragon_master, unless we know what you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:53 am
4 example what is u opinion on Zabi Family and there rain of power  

Pusywhippedbitach

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:44 pm
Seig Zeon. 3nodding
I'm loyal to the Zabi family, and to the bitter end fight for the glory of Zeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:30 pm
Ophiuchus
Seig Zeon. 3nodding
I'm loyal to the Zabi family, and to the bitter end fight for the glory of Zeon.
ok, anybody else  

Pusywhippedbitach

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:19 am
Well, you'll find very few neutrals here. We have a few Feddie sympathisers, but most of us are Zeonic Company.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:35 am
I, for one, am no fan of the Zabi family. Degwin Zabi was a conniving old b*****d; Gihren was a manipulative madman; Kycilia was as manipulative as Gihren (though not as crazy); Dozle, while he did truly care for his men, was overly ruthless; and Sasro was killed by a car bomb, so you can't really say much about him... other than that Gihren wished he'd been able to place his younger brother in politics. The only Zabi that I actually felt half-way sympathetic toward was Garma, who - while still a naive brat - was a hopeless romantic.

Not to say that the Earth Federation was coming up roses. They've had their moments. I would certainly consider them to the lesser of two evils, though.  

NowhereManXP

Pusywhippedbitach

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:51 pm
NowhereManXP
I, for one, am no fan of the Zabi family. Degwin Zabi was a conniving old b*****d; Gihren was a manipulative madman; Kycilia was as manipulative as Gihren (though not as crazy); Dozle, while he did truly care for his men, was overly ruthless; and Sasro was killed by a car bomb, so you can't really say much about him... other than that Gihren wished he'd been able to place his younger brother in politics. The only Zabi that I actually felt half-way sympathetic toward was Garma, who - while still a naive brat - was a hopeless romantic.

Not to say that the Earth Federation was coming up roses. They've had their moments. I would certainly consider them to the lesser of two evils, though.
ok.whats ur favorite gundam in U.C. 0079  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:20 am
sky_dragon_master
NowhereManXP

Gundam? RX-78-4.
Mobile Suit? MS-06F Type Zaku II  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:30 am
sky_dragon_master

Well, other than the RX-78-2 Gundam, I liked the RX-78-5[Bst] Gundam "G05" and RX-78-6 Gundam Mudrock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:46 pm
what do u think of the RX-79BD Units 2 and 3  

Pusywhippedbitach

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:49 pm
sky_dragon_master
glorified cannon fodder, to put it politely. The EXAM system the Blue Destiny units use is basically suicide.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:55 pm
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
glorified cannon fodder, to put it politely. The EXAM system the Blue Destiny units use is basically suicide.
what about the Gundam GPO Units 1, 2, 3  

Pusywhippedbitach

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:45 pm
sky_dragon_master
Ophiuchus
sky_dragon_master
what about the Gundam GPO Units 1, 2, 3
Well, they don't really matter - their data was deleted after the last blitz of Zeon, so nothing remained of the five GP units (yes, five. GP00-GP04)
As such, i'd say they're useless. GP01 was a glorified RX-78. GP02 is essentially a bullet magnet once it's nuke is gone.
GP03... I-field, but it's a space stronghold defense unit, and Kou was using it for an assault role. Bad idea. It's probably why it got pwned.  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff