Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
So, there we go... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am leaving.
  Bye!
View Results

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:20 pm
...*sigh* I am quitting the guild. Maybe Gaia altogether...everything is very emo and I personally get really sick and tired of people who feel sorry for themselves for no good reason. I am also getting annoyed with all this mushy crap. It not only makes me extremely uncomfortable, I fairly sure that it annoys others as well. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but yea...bye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:08 pm
Aw, Cat, it will only be me and Sprite running the guild now... crying  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

reno_ffvII

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:36 pm
i can understand what you're saying cat....espeacially with the mushy crap...but that dont mean you have to leave this guild OR gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:28 pm
we can set up rules against "mushy crap"... please don't go sis!!!  

spriteandapplepie
Captain

Hilarious Genius

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Oh my god. This makes me so sad. And yet, I feel almost the exact same way. But Cat I will miss you! :: clings to leg :: I'm not emo...I agree and I stay because of people like you who aren't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 pm
Cataera
...*sigh* I am quitting the guild. Maybe Gaia altogether...everything is very emo and I personally get really sick and tired of people who feel sorry for themselves for no good reason. I am also getting annoyed with all this mushy crap. It not only makes me extremely uncomfortable, I fairly sure that it annoys others as well. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but yea...bye.

As much as I'd really hate too see you leave, I understand what you mean. It annoyes me some times too. But please don't go, It wont be the same without you here sad

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cataera
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:34 pm
There seems to be an overlying consistence that I shouldn't leave...even though I cant because a certain someone wont demote me... stare anywho...we shall see, is all I will say.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Thank you for thinking about it. 3nodding  

Arcanium

Minako_Oimikado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:17 am
i can see why you feel like leaving  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:18 pm
At this point I feel like jumping out the door too. :: screams and pulls hair, then gets over it :: I refuse to let this s**t bother me. But it is getting so hard. Knowing I am not the only one does help a lot though.  

KoRnfucius

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:27 pm
Wow, I guess everyone is thinking the same thing huh? It doesn't bother me too much because it is everywhere. Though I agree as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:46 pm
Oh, the mushy crap's not even what's bothering me anymore. I think that since it's been brought out in the open that people were bothered, there hasn't been so much of it and for that I am truly grateful. I am afraid that we are progressing into hostile factions and high school drama, the s**t I try so hard to escape in life. I don't like coming in here and finding myself in a worse mood than before I came, and I don't like feeling afraid every time I post something that someone's gonna get pissed and I'm gonna find myself banned.  

KoRnfucius

Arcanium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:58 pm
KoRnfucius
Oh, the mushy crap's not even what's bothering me anymore. I think that since it's been brought out in the open that people were bothered, there hasn't been so much of it and for that I am truly grateful. I am afraid that we are progressing into hostile factions and high school drama, the s**t I try so hard to escape in life. I don't like coming in here and finding myself in a worse mood than before I came, and I don't like feeling afraid every time I post something that someone's gonna get pissed and I'm gonna find myself banned.

I agee, people come to Gaia for entertainment. They come for fun, they come to get away from the problems of their lives for a while. But when you have to be worrired about what you do on here, then the purpose of coming (for a lot of people) is destroyed. This stuff doesn't really bother me that much, but I can see why it bothers people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:16 pm
Arcanium
KoRnfucius

I agee, people come to Gaia for entertainment. They come for fun, they come to get away from the problems of their lives for a while. But when you have to be worrired about what you do on here, then the purpose of coming (for a lot of people) is destroyed. This stuff doesn't really bother me that much, but I can see why it bothers people.

Really Gaia is just a microcosm of the real world. So if you're trying to get away from the real world in Gaia- it's not going to happen. It's exacty like real life, chat with friends, purchase art, house stuff, clothes, etc., bargain and try to make gold. The only thing in real life that's not in Gaia life is eating and exercising xp So you're going to have people that get angry and people that aren't used to other's opinions...  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:35 pm
That's true, but you can also be anyone you want to be. You can do almost whatever you want without having to pay for it, like you would in real life. I'm not talking about buying items, i'm talking about how people act. I know that people act differently online then they do in real life. I even catch myself doing that sometimes...  
Spam Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff