Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
The Final Horcrux Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparklingStar07

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:20 pm
My friend and I are very devoted to this new theory that is spreading around.

HARRY IS THE FINAL HORCRUX!!!!!!!!

That is what makes sense of the prophecy. Neither can live while the other survives. Voldemort will not be truly dead until Harry is dead.

What do you all think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:56 am
no he when there to kill him not to keep him alive so no that does not work, he already had his seven horcrux made when he tried to kill harry  

dawnee
Crew

creutz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:08 pm
dawnee
no he when there to kill him not to keep him alive so no that does not work, he already had his seven horcrux made when he tried to kill harry

true 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 pm
ya that is true, but you had me going for a moment  

parappatherappa
Crew

parappatherappa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:51 pm
but maybe voldemort was never trying to kill harry but was trying to put a horux in him because maybe he knew that harry was going to be a good wizard but the spell messed him up well never mind i don't know  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:02 am
when would Voldimort have
had an opportunity to turn
harry into a horcrux? he tried
to kill him, and it back fired.
first year there was no
opportunity. second year it wasn't
even the real voldimort technically.
third year he wasn't even in the
book. fourth year no opportunity.
fifth year no opportunity, and I also
think that by the time the fifth and
sixth book he already had seven
horcruxes.  

Bookwork892

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:02 pm
I would have to agree with the notion that all horcruxes were made by this time. We are also forgetting that Neville Longbottom was born on July 31st as well. Maybe he and Voldemort are the ones in the prophecy. I mean, Voldemort never actually heard the whole prophecy before killing James and Lily Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:55 pm
Hmm.... tricky tricky... So there is the book, defeated. The snake, still slithering around. Hufflepuff's cup, still around. The ring, which Dumbledore destroyed. Slytherin's locket, still around somewhere, but I think it may be gone. But that's just me. A thing of Ravenclaw's or Gryffindor's, it must still be here. And the Seventh Horcrux. I think that J.K. Rowling will keep all of us guessing until the 7th book comes out on the most magical day of the year^^  

crystalice24201

Minakimonirika

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:20 am
Nekolover_8
I would have to agree with the notion that all horcruxes were made by this time. We are also forgetting that Neville Longbottom was born on July 31st as well. Maybe he and Voldemort are the ones in the prophecy. I mean, Voldemort never actually heard the whole prophecy before killing James and Lily Potter.

Now, this is an interesting point, however, it doesn't quite work. See, we do hear the whole prophecy, which is why it is certain that it is Harry. Voldemort marked him as an equal when he foolishly tried to kill him, and he gave him 'powers the Dark Lord knows not'... He made Harry the one named in the prophecy by his own folly.

Oh, and about the locket. You know how, in the fifth book when they were clearing out Grimwald Place, they found a heavy locket that wouldn't open? I think that was Slytherin's locket/Horcrux, and so do my friends. Also, RAB is Regulus Black, I think. He did say he knew he would be dead by the time Voldemort found the fake, but he never got the chance to destroy the real Horcrux, which would explain its presence at Grimwald place.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:48 am
No hes not a horcrux!
1) to make a horcrux you have to say an incantaion to seel your soul into the object
2) he didnt have time to do that ^^ once he tried to kill harry because his powers were stripped from him imediately
3) he wouldnt do it before because hes not going to put his soul into someone he is going to kill it doesnt make sense
4) Neither can live while the other survives just means as dumbledore explained that Voldemort is going to keep hunting harry untill he is dead which means more of harrys friends will die thus makeing harry more mad then he is so he will want to hunt voldemort down to kill him
all it means is that if ones alive the other cant be!
So hes not a horcrux!  

~Magic - Happens~

sirkyle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:25 am
i dont think it is... i thought it had to be an object... not a person  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:22 pm
i heard that harry is the final horoxus and that harry destroys all the horoxus' except him then hermoine (who is the real chsen one) kills harry in the end and kills voldemort but thats my friends theory but i think its stupid  

Sir Tiny

Sir Tiny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:24 pm
sirkyle
it could be livivng....voldemorts snake is living  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:16 pm
Sir Tiny
sirkyle
it could be livivng....voldemorts snake is living
well i guess your right.... but really do you think its harry or neville?  

sirkyle

sirkyle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Sir Tiny
i heard that harry is the final horoxus and that harry destroys all the horoxus' except him then hermoine (who is the real chsen one) kills harry in the end and kills voldemort but thats my friends theory but i think its stupid
i deffinetly dont think J.K Rowling will have that happen.  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff