Reply The American Military Guild
Israel and Lebanon Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:45 pm
Do you think the U.S. will get involved their war? If so, what side?

Please tell me if I have completely missed something really obvious on the news. If so, you can delete this thread. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:00 pm
Reese_Roper
Do you think the U.S. will get involved their war? If so, what side?

Please tell me if I have completely missed something really obvious on the news. If so, you can delete this thread. sweatdrop

i doubt it. i think israel has this one on their own. however, if something happens and the US gets involved, we'll be on israel's side, since they are fighting the terrorist group hezbollah. people make it sound like it's "israel vs. lebanon". not true. its really "israel vs. terrorists", much like us and iraq and afghanistan.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:48 am
Yup, even thought Lebanon did elect the terrorist. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:38 pm
what really gets me is the fact that none of the lebanese civs will really do anything to solve this problem... theyre not trying to get hezbollah out so israel doesnt have to do it for them, and they wont leave to avoid being hit by a missile... theyre just waiting for a rocket to land in their cieling.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:02 am
They may be, but what can they do?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:14 pm
marxs_22

get in a freakin vehicle, and get their lazy a** out of harms way... or, go on foot, if they have to.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:09 pm
Silvrtide
marxs_22

get in a freakin vehicle, and get their lazy a** out of harms way... or, go on foot, if they have to.

Would you leave your house if you got attacked?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:14 pm
marxs_22
Silvrtide
marxs_22

Would you leave your house if you got attacked?

hey, its not them being attacked. keep that in mind. israel is not declaring a war on civs in lebanon, theyre declaring a war on hezbollah. keep that in mind.
i figure, if youre not gonna help, move so that israel can take care of business.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Drewser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:33 pm
I think we will do what we always do... and think what we are all thinking and that is... "Isreal... sweet" Isreal is being smart about it, it's their war, they are the only country who doesn't ask for troops, but supplies, but they are even getting better at being self seficiant, they are doing a fine job, and I think for once, a country is standing up and saying "Screw the PR, this is a war, sitting around and trying to hit a building in the center of town with bombs is damn near imposible" what I like the most about it is, that the Arab nations said for the US to back off, had they not, isreal would have the persition guided bombs that the US has, and they would be loosing less civilians, but I must say, the terrorists are doing a fine job blinding the world of who is the evil one at fault. I am behind isreal, they did NOTHING to start this little feud, hesball of crap can't handle loosing and has waisted all of their rockets, they should not be asking for a cease fire, they should be on their knees, GIVING BACK THE SOLDIERS THAT THEY STILL ******** HAVE and aplogize, isreal should then laugh in their face, and say "Screw you, you are a terrorists, mess with the best die like the rest" Though it wouldn't be politically correct, I think isreal will win, they will hit MAJOR risestance, it will be a hard 2 weeks atleast, but then they will come out with their heads up high. and THANKYOU conda liza cause of your delays we are allowing isreal to quickly get rid of another exremest faction.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:32 pm
*bows to your conservative patriotic views*

that is an excellent opinion, and i agree with it completely... we need to do all in our power to rid the world of terrorists. they will never be gone completely, but we can do everything we can to make sure that they are not a threat, or not a large one. (hmm... mabe we should strike iran off of the list while theyre distracted...)  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:13 am
rofl
He is right you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:00 pm
you guys scare me. i support israel too, but don't you think they have over reacted a bit?i mean come on. there are much more civ deaths than terrorists. and don't forget that the civs can't get out, the roads are destroyed. and all the buildings too.they might have destroyed hte fledgling country.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Marxs22

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:09 am
Well, they did over do it......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:07 am
marxs_22
Well, they did over do it......

thats all they could do. they dont have the manpower that we do to amass enough to make a full-scale ground invasion, lke we did in iraq. thats the kind of war that costs more military lives, but not many civs, because you can see the enemy. israel has to rely on their air force, and cruise milliles and crap of that nature. that's the kind of war that takes less military lives, but takes more civs. they had to pick one or the other, and the first was out of the question.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:34 pm
but a lot of the times they said they were targeting terrorists, civs died! i mean come on  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff