Motoko's Sexual Orientation Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mono_chroma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:38 pm
Examples of Motoko being gay or bisexual:

The following four links contain nudity and sexual content!!

Example1

Example2

Example3

Example4

Examples of Motoko being straight:

Shirow said in his poster-book Intron Depot 1 that "I drew an all-girl orgy because I didn't want to draw some guy's butt."]

Examples of Motoko being bisexual:

Motoko supposedly only participates in e-sex to make a profit and for the sensations it brings. Otherwise, she apparently is either heterosexual or bisexual, since she does date a man in the manga. She does have sex with him as well, since she says to herself when she goes to answer her apartment door, thinking it is her neighbor complaining, "Hmm... guess we made too much noise last night."

Opinions, examples? ...anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:18 am
mono_chroma
Examples of Motoko being gay or bisexual:

The following four links contain nudity and sexual content!!

Example1

Example2

Example3

Example4

Examples of Motoko being straight:

Shirow said in his poster-book Intron Depot 1 that "I drew an all-girl orgy because I didn't want to draw some guy's butt."]

Examples of Motoko being bisexual:

Motoko supposedly only participates in e-sex to make a profit and for the sensations it brings. Otherwise, she apparently is either heterosexual or bisexual, since she does date a man in the manga. She does have sex with him as well, since she says to herself when she goes to answer her apartment door, thinking it is her neighbor complaining, "Hmm... guess we made too much noise last night."

Opinions, examples? ...anyone?

Mokoto is Bisexual, as far as I know. Any discusion I've ever seen has always concluded that she is bi. In fact there has been an arguement that all Cyborgs are in fact bisexual. Though I personally do not have ANY evidence to this . Mokoto herself is bisexual. She has her girls, the ones shown in your links, and they show up from time to time in the anime. Mokoto even chose one of those two girls to go with her as her witness when she switched into a new body. (A switch that went really wrong as anyone who saw this ep knows) Her bf does not show up in the anime series as far as I know, but there is allusions to feelings for someone.  

Saburi Kashikiri

mono_chroma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:52 am
*SPOILER WARNING!*

Yeah, when she was younger she liked the boy that grew up to become Kuze, if that is the someone you were referring to in this statement: "Her bf does not show up in the anime series as far as I know, but there is allusions to feelings for someone." But, she was young... sweatdrop and so I doubt she was sexually attracted to him...then. Now, he may be dead, or floating around the net somewhere. So, who knows what's going on in Motoko's mind. For all we know, she may not even love him anymore, or maybe she really does love him still. I guess we'll find out in SSS. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:24 pm
I always thought it was kinda iffy how when she went back to the apartment and that girl that was the witness to her body swap was there. It was never exactly clear on their relationship. Then when Motoko stopped watching, the girl's friend and her, how they were laying.  

Aleksandr Dyatlov

Setno
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:08 pm
I don't know to be honest. Sure, in the Manga it's obvious that she is at least Bisexual but in the anime it only hints at the fact that she might be. I mean, as Takashi Ookami said, the way Kurutan (the nurse from the episode Missing Hearts and when Motoko went to get her body swapped) and the brown haired woman (the one who was laying next to her in that one episode) talk, they merely hint at the fact that Motoko might be bisexual.

It's almost as though Motoko makes excuses on why she hasn't 'partied' (as the brown haried woman puts it) with them.
In the episode in Second GIG where it explains Motoko's past and how she was connected with Kuze, the brown haired woman said something along the lines of: "Hey, would you like to party with Kurutan and I tonight?" And Motoko responded with something along the lines of: "Nah, I'm busy."
Now, if she was sooo busy as she claimed she was, how would she have time for drinks? Both of them are seen sitting down at some sort of cafe, having drinks. Obviously, she's not as busy as she claims to be.

It was the same with Kurutan in Missing hearts.
When asked why she hasn't come around lately, Motoko responds with something like: "I've been busy at work." Sure, that's true, Section 9 would have to be a hectic job but she said the exact same thing to the brown haired woman. It's like she's bi-curious. Not too sure if she's interested in being in a relationship with someone of the same sex, in the anime at least.

Dunno. I'd like to think she is straight, but it has hinted and pointed out in the manga that she is at least bisexual. Maybe the SSS movie will help clear up our delima.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:18 pm
Yeah, I wish they had gone into the past of the Major and those girls. The series just kinda leaves us hanging. sad But, do you guys have any evidence that she's straight at all? Apart from her boyfriend in the manga, and that thing at the end of the first gig with Batou. I have seen most eps of the second gig, but very few of the first, so I don't really know.  

mono_chroma

Setno
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:53 am
Um...not really unfortunately. gonk
Other then the constant 'flirting' (more like poking fun at one another but I can dream. x.x) with Batou and that kid from the episode 'Red Data' in GITS SAC 2nd GIG who asked if cyborgs can have sex, no...not really.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:35 pm
Setno
Other then the constant 'flirting' (more like poking fun at one another but I can dream. x.x) with Batou and that kid from the episode 'Red Data' in GITS SAC 2nd GIG who asked if cyborgs can have sex, no...not really.

Heh, yeah. At least we can always dream xp  

mono_chroma

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:00 am
mono_chroma
Setno

Heh, yeah. At least we can always dream xp

hee hee...that was the first episode from the second sesaon that i watched and it kinda made me thinke michel jackson much at that part!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:32 pm
eek Michael Jackson is so freaky. Don't compare him to the Major, she's not a rapist.

*it is assumed[not proven] by many that he's a rapist, so don't flame me.  

mono_chroma

ben_961

300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:46 am
lol major is michael jackson whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:28 am
ben_961
lol major is michael jackson whee

eek NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  

mono_chroma

TP-XXIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Um.............Ahem.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 am
I just think Motoko like the sensation of any orientation.... I meant being in prosthetic body and all what else can you do. Isn't E-sex Illegal for cyborgs? I'm not quite just I only read through to of the Manga.

I'd say the Manga states she's bisexual.

Since SAC and 2nd GiG have been written in bits from the original sroryline... I think the Anime states she's at least experimental but other wise heterosexual.

What does it matter Motoko is kick a$$  

[Major_Kusanagi]

Kaji13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:02 pm
[Major_Kusanagi]
I just think Motoko like the sensation of any orientation.... I meant being in prosthetic body and all what else can you do. Isn't E-sex Illegal for cyborgs? I'm not quite just I only read through to of the Manga.

I'd say the Manga states she's bisexual.

Since SAC and 2nd GiG have been written in bits from the original sroryline... I think the Anime states she's at least experimental but other wise heterosexual.

What does it matter Motoko is kick a$$

Ya, I'd have to say she's a Bi aswell. Lol, I remember when I was flpping through the manga nad I saw that. At first: eek Then: mrgreen

And yes, I agree, Motoko is kick a$$.  
Ghost In The Shell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces