To Zeon, OZ & Zaft Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:37 am
(I hope this wasn't done before)

From as far as I've seen on this Guild I like alot. We've got Wing Fans and Seed Fans and First Gundam Fans (which includes all the series that follow in story like continuity). Being a fan of all three and having a Zaft friend and OZ friend we desided that one day all three of us would go to a convention (most likely Anime Next in Nj) I would probably be dressed as a soldier of Zeon or Zaft (since they both look alike) while the Oz friend would dress up in an Oz Specials uniform (looks more like Noins Uniform). Probably if we do any of the Zeon of Zaft uniforms it would most likely end up being the Char/Athrun styled uniforms. Just to be special and stand out. We'll probably be walking around with signs that ask you to sign up to one of our organizations. You know Join OZ, Join Zeon, and Join Zaft..... That is of course if we can get the outfits.

O_o this is where I sorta ask for help. Anyone got any good pictures of those uniforms? And what do you think of the idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:53 pm
Zeon and ZAFT do not look alike.
Zeon are dressed (mainly) in moss green, with yellow trim depending on rank, with brown boots and gloves. And maybe a brown cap. Optional black cape with yellow trim.

ZAFT are dressed (mainly) in a purple and black uniform with black boots, and a faint yellow trim that does not determine rank.

They aren't really interchangeable.
I do know about ZEON uniforms, but not ZAFT ones.
http://side7.gundam.com/whitewolf/ This site has Zeon rank tabs and some images of the uniforms.
http://side7.gundam.com/rgz/emblem/uniform.html They're here in color, with the appropriate translations.
As you can see, the rank badges are also black and yellow. Although the other ones are green, they're fine for the shape of the badge and denotion. The shape of the zeon badges are all outlines, but the pips are solid color. I am gonna do a majors uniform. Problem being, I'm in england... and.. well... we don't have cosplay cons.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:07 pm
Ophiuchus
Problem being, I'm in england... and.. well... we don't have cosplay cons.

You could always wear it for halloween. I plan on wearing my Alucard costume for halloween biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:38 pm
why not just go Char, Zech and Cruze? that will probably stand out and make a few people laugh... thats of course u can get the uniforms of course sweatdrop  

Tenryu

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:46 pm
Ophiuchus
Zeon are dressed (mainly) in moss green, with yellow trim depending on rank, with brown boots and gloves. And maybe a brown cap. Optional black cape with yellow trim.

ZAFT are dressed (mainly) in a purple and black uniform with black boots, and a faint yellow trim that does not determine rank.

http://side7.gundam.com/whitewolf/ This site has Zeon rank tabs and some images of the uniforms.
http://side7.gundam.com/rgz/emblem/uniform.html They're here in color, with the appropriate translations.
As you can see, the rank badges are also black and yellow. Although the other ones are green, they're fine for the shape of the badge and denotion. The shape of the zeon badges are all outlines, but the pips are solid color. I am gonna do a majors uniform. Problem being, I'm in england... and.. well... we don't have cosplay cons.

razz it's been a while since I saw first Gundam and I've been having issues finding a full body image of Char in uniform.

I never said anything about interchangable.... just that I might be dressing as a high ranking member of Zaft (Red) or in the high ranking members of Zeon (red too) If you look at both shows the color style and rank are basically the same in Zeon and Zaft. Except for the white uniforms I'm still trying to figure that out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:11 pm
Um....... What purple? I'm talking about the outfit that looks like the one Char wore and one that looks like Athrun's outfit..... I think you misread my post or maybe I didn't make clear enough.

Errr most of that was a double post bad gaia bad  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

Unmei_no_LaLuna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:14 pm
Tenryu
why not just go Char, Zech and Cruze? that will probably stand out and make a few people laugh... thats of course u can get the uniforms of course sweatdrop

Well....... we would.. but we wanted to be more like Random Oz Zaft and Zeon Grunts. Not actual characters from the show. I'm rather on the short side. And so is my other friend while the third is very tall. ^_^

And we'll be most likely making them from Scratch.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:24 pm
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?CSP15928

Char's Uniform, only $550!  

ChibiDuo

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:28 pm
Luna_Wulf
Um....... What purple? I'm talking about the outfit that looks like the one Char wore and one that looks like Athrun's outfit..... I think you misread my post or maybe I didn't make clear enough.

Athruns outfit is more purple than it is red. It's too DARK to be a normal red color. It's more maroone.

And no, Halloween is not possible.
1: Halloween is not that big in the UK
2: I'm being "The Predator" from Predator 2 for Halloween. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:16 am
ChibiDuo
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?CSP15928

Char's Uniform, only $550!

Guh! O_o yeah I don't have that kinda money..... ::rips the design and sews it by hand::  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

NOMable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:58 am
Ophiuchus
Luna_Wulf

Athruns outfit is more purple than it is red. It's too DARK to be a normal red color. It's more maroone.

And no, Halloween is not possible.
1: Halloween is not that big in the UK
2: I'm being "The Predator" from Predator 2 for Halloween. surprised
I think it's maroone, and the shoulder part is either a really dark read or black.

You should be glad that there's halloween at where ya'll lives. In Thailand, there is NO halloween. I miss it so bad. crying

The Char uniform is SO FREAKIN' EXPENSIVE, MAN!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:20 am
Ophiuchus

But being a zeon fan that i'am the officers wore red unifrom and the enlisted wore green thats why char's was differnt then the others he was a officer.  

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:34 am
Abyss
Ophiuchus

But being a zeon fan that i'am the officers wore red unifrom and the enlisted wore green thats why char's was differnt then the others he was a officer.
Not always. There's such thing as "commanding officer" or "petty officer" or whatever, who all wear olive green. I believe the only people to not wear the green were the black tri-star, dozle family and Char himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:45 am
Ophiuchus

Not always. There's such thing as "commanding officer" or "petty officer" or whatever, who all wear olive green. I believe the only people to not wear the green were the black tri-star, dozle family and Char himself.

Hmmmmm Yeah I think so as well........ but I'm deffinately doing the Char/Athrun version of the Zeon/Zaft uniforms. And I think my friend wanted a Noin styled unifrom. Only because she likes Noin best. But who knows maybe I can convinse her to do Une instead.  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:06 am
Ramba Ral wore blue ... And Gato's green was a brighter, foresty green. Maybe you get to custom up your uniform if you're an ace? Most aces had custom normal suits that matched their mobile suits' colours (eg: Black Tri-Stars, Ridden, Matsunaga, Aznable) -- maybe they can get custom uniforms as well?  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff