4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
other (Side story, etc.)
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 25

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:31 am
Well, the title seems pretty self-explanatory.
Post your favorite MA here, and of course, state why you like them.

My favorite MA would probably be the Psyco MK. II, the reflector bits are extremely useful. They can both be used as a defensive tool, or an offensive one. Not to mention the surplus of beam weaponry this armor has.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:26 am
While my favorite MA is the Apsalas series, I would have to say that 0083-the gryps war was the best time for MAs. As Shani said, the Psyco Mk.II's reflector bits were very useful, and this was also a prime time for MA/MS transformations.

EDIT: I like the Apsalas so much because I think it symbolized what Zeon was going for in their MAs. Also, my darling Aina Sahalin pilots it, not to mention the Zaku head is just classic.  

ChibiDuo

NonExistentOne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:15 pm
Probably the Neue Ziel...Not really a fan of its chosen pilot but still badass...

- Names are overrated but "New Goal" sonds pimp...
- The Quasi-Psycommu system in the wire-guided arms...
- a** load of beam weapons
- Was a fan of the O's subarms...Doesn't change here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:07 pm
The Alpha Azeriu, though I'm also not exactly fond of it's pilot.  

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:11 pm
NonExistentOne
Probably the Neue Ziel...Not really a fan of its chosen pilot but still badass...

- Names are overrated but "New Goal" sonds pimp...
- The Quasi-Psycommu system in the wire-guided arms...
- a** load of beam weapons
- Was a fan of the O's subarms...Doesn't change here...

It didn't have the quasi-psycommu system, it had the "half-control" or "one-half" system. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:35 pm
I haven't seen too many mobile Armours in action, but from what I HAVE seen:

Big Zam: This thing was a GOD for the twenty something minutes it was active. Absolutely Bad-a**, despite it's Chicken legs.

Neue Ziel: Awesome design and cold-blooded name = coolness. The half control system produced some nifty weapons and raised it;s cool points by a tidy margin.

Patulia: Yeah, it's not a UC MA, but it was built in the same spirit as the Zeon MAs from the OYW. The size is a big factor here for me, since this bugger was 105 meters tall and 617 meters LONG. It was an awesome Newtype weapon to boot.

That's about it, sinceI haven't seen anything post OYW aside from 0083, CCA and a few episodes of Victory.  

Lazy_Tyrant

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:40 pm
Lazy_Tyrant
I haven't seen too many mobile Armours in action, but from what I HAVE seen:

Big Zam: This thing was a GOD for the twenty something minutes it was active. Absolutely Bad-a**, despite it's Chicken legs.

Neue Ziel: Awesome design and cold-blooded name = coolness. The half control system produced some nifty weapons and raised it;s cool points by a tidy margin.

Patulia: Yeah, it's not a UC MA, but it was built in the same spirit as the Zeon MAs from the OYW. The size is a big factor here for me, since this bugger was 105 meters tall and 617 meters LONG. It was an awesome Newtype weapon to boot.

That's about it, sinceI haven't seen anything post OYW aside from 0083, CCA and a few episodes of Victory.

Just wait until you see Zeta, they go transformable suit crazy. xd
They are classified as suits, but they're able to act as MA and fool pilots, like a few of them did to Camille. (He was like "OGMWTFBBQ, THAT'S A SUIT?!")  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:22 pm
Shani wants griphephtan

They are classified as suits, but they're able to act as MA and fool pilots, like a few of them did to Camille. (He was like "OGMWTFBBQ, THAT'S A SUIT?!")

Yeah, i've btowsed through MAHQ's Zeta section more than once, and all I can say is "DAMN, lot's of movable frame shizzy right here!"

I didn't like as many of the designs from that one, but I'll probably change my tune once I see them in action. That's the way I usually operate anyway. I'm DYING to see the Psyco Gundams in action, since the specs for those things are freakin' CRAZY.  

Lazy_Tyrant

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:43 pm
Lazy_Tyrant
I'm DYING to see the Psyco Gundams in action, since the specs for those things are freakin' CRAZY.

If you can, download episode.. 19 I think it is. "Cinderella Four" That one has some good Psyco action. Gives a good size comparison between Psyco and the Mk.II as well 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:45 pm
Lazy_Tyrant
I'm DYING to see the Psyco Gundams in action, since the specs for those things are freakin' CRAZY.

Well, as awesome as they seem, both were defeated rather easily in Zeta....the battles weren't nearly as good as they could've been for those two armors.... gonk
I blame it on the pilots.
ChibiDuo: The Gundam MK. II is about the height of it's shin. xd  

Stray Bullet Shani

Hitokage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:47 pm
Lazy_Tyrant
Shani wants griphephtan

Yeah, i've btowsed through MAHQ's Zeta section more than once, and all I can say is "DAMN, lot's of movable frame shizzy right here!"

I didn't like as many of the designs from that one, but I'll probably change my tune once I see them in action. That's the way I usually operate anyway. I'm DYING to see the Psyco Gundams in action, since the specs for those things are freakin' CRAZY.

The Psychos are quite impressive, all those beam cannons @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:01 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Lazy_Tyrant

Well, as awesome as they seem, both were defeated rather easily in Zeta....the battles weren't nearly as good as they could've been for those two armors.... gonk
I blame it on the pilots.
ChibiDuo: The Gundam MK. II is about the height of it's shin. xd

I know, it just makes me want the HGUC version even more xd ONE MONTH TO GO!  

ChibiDuo

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:26 pm
I love the one year war there was more drama and cooler suits and if the one year war didn't happen then there were of not been other wars for the coloneys independance from the feddies

Seig Zeon!!!

*looks around as he slowly moves away from the feddies lovers to his Zaku MK II and runs away.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:46 pm
Abyss
I love the one year war there was more drama and cooler suits and if the one year war didn't happen then there were of not been other wars for the coloneys independance from the feddies

Seig Zeon!!!

*looks around as he slowly moves away from the feddies lovers to his Zaku MK II and runs away.*
it's just known as Zaku II. Not Mk II. Not much point in putting Mk there in the first place. That's a feddie thing to do. 3nodding
Mobile Armors are the way forward... Or at least they would be if they didn't keep meeting that white devil...  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:08 pm
hehe you know what i alway loved wacthing the Gundam series when they were fighting the Gouf for the frist time hehe Gundam was almost beaten thanks to tactic and a cool whip also its fun wacthing Big Zam distory everything with his particle cannon and the Zeons using there Sun ray beam distorying 1/3 of the feddies force stupid gundam why dont you die scream hehe sorry

Seig Zeon!!!!  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces