Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Guild

Back to Guilds

Fan guild for fans of the KKJ Manga/Anime 

Reply Kaitou Jeanne Forums
Kamikaze kaitou jeanne RP (the new generation)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry_anime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:12 pm
The demons are back and so are kaitou jeanne but its Marons daughter. A new sinbad and new Angels what could go wrong right...Well a whole lot,
Shiana the new kaitou jeanne must save not just Japan but the whole world from the Devil just like her mother used too do but now its different.
Kiakona the new angel must protect her and herself from utter heartbreak. how can one fall in love with a newly formed enemy and server of the Devil and this time its not a mistake.

Waiting for names......

shiana Nagoya -strawberry_anime

Regular characters
Miyako
Chiaki
Maron
Miyakos dad
Miyakoa mom
Finn
Access
Minazuki
Noin
Devil

If there are anytthing i missed please tell me

Timeline is 2006 our time so enjoy

Made ups
Name:
Powers sad if you have any)
Descripsion sad what he/she looks like and stuff)
Bio sad what happened in there life and such)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:17 pm
Shiana was walking to school 'what sould i tell mom oh im kaitou jeanne' She sighed she shouldn't believe such things but she knew it was true how else would she she be able to see Kiakona an angel. An how else would seh explain that she saved Japan from Demons 'Mom would never beilieve me'. She entered the school room and sat in her chair and fell asleep on her desk her head propped up on her hand.  

strawberry_anime

Kuroda Yumi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:00 am
((Made ups
Name: Yumi-chan
Race: angel (just a plain new character)
Powers: Reflections and illusions
Descripsion: User Image
Bio: She just comes from nowhere and god sent her to help out Shiana-chan))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:04 am
An angel watches from afar in disbelief "This is her? She is just a kid..." She shook around a bit "Wait, it doesnt matter. God sent me to help her... no wonder she needs help... just a school girl.."  

Kuroda Yumi
Captain

strawberry_anime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:30 pm
*later that day*

"I cant believe i got a F in math" shiana whinned
'dude i think im being fallowed' shiana said to herself looking around paranoid.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:48 pm

Spoiler Alert

Not to ruin your RP or anything...but the new generation is actually Fin and Access's reincarnation. Maron and Chiaki have Fin, renamed Natsuki, and Miyako and Minazuki have Access, renamed Shinji. Access is reborn a couple of years earlier than Fin though, and when he saw Fin as a baby, he immediately proposed. "I love you Natsuki! Marry me!" Which of course freaked out his parents.

Evil Genius Koji

ledduce1mew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Name: peach livishan
Race: (human,Demon,Kaitou,Ect) kaitou
Powers sad if you have any):fly, invisiblity, freeze things,
Descripsion sad what he/she looks like and stuff) Points at avi
Bio sad what happened in there life and such): i used to be just a regular girl,
one day i fell in love with someone that worked fro satin, he saw me as the girl who canmake his mission complete, so he pretended to love me
and asked me to work for satin without me knowing. After his quest was complete, he killed me, with anger and disapointment God gave me a
second chance, he said if i can collect enough game piece before i die, and
win a game of chess against satin, i will become an angel of his sight. If
i dont have enough power, and lost, he doesn't have a choice but make
me a fallen angel because thats the rule of heaven, so thats how i became a kaitou  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:47 am
strawberry_anime
*later that day*

"I cant believe i got a F in math" shiana whinned
'dude i think im being fallowed' shiana said to herself looking around paranoid.

Yumi just keeps following Shiana. "She cant see me, I'm an angel" mrgreen  

Kuroda Yumi
Captain

Mirai Ando

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:25 pm
User Image
Made ups
Name: Hazuki Shirai
Race: Kaito Powers: Seal demons wepon, a metal fan type thing
Descripsion: Red hair, green eyes, fair skin, 5'5
Bio: She is new Kaito who is related to Jeanne (th real deal, not Maron) by blood and so had the blessing of God passed down to her to help protect the world. She has just moved to Japan because a angel named Kiku Hino (with purple as her main color)
~nya~ domokun rofl ninja heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:07 am
so then shiana started to run towards home  

Fullmoon03

iKrads

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:00 am
Name: Mitski Koyma/ Kamikaze Kaitou Sakura
Race: Kaitou
Powers: Same as the original Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne but has a katana other than a whip thing
Description: Thief form
User Image

Description: Normal form
User Image

Bio: One day I found an old cross in my attic and when i did an Angel appeared and said she needed my help, she told me to say.... by the powers of god, I now trust in my own powers to become... Kamikaze Kaitou Sakura!.... I transformed now i've been a thief using the powers of god to seal demons and evade the police... Nobody ever taught me the meaning of true love i've been lonely all my life

Mitski was about to transform when she saw another angel following Shiana then stopped "What the hell is another angel doing here???"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:54 am
name: suki
race:person/guardian fighter: new kaitou jeeannes gurdian (not angel but i fight 2 protect her)
weapon: moon/sun staff depends on my attack
look when fight: blue long hair redy eyes. blue hero kinda outfit
normal me: orange hiar redy eyes. where orange top with blue jeans.
description: the 1 who folows jeane & protects her against any1 who hurts her also becomes friends with the new jeanne.
description: i 1 day had the 1st kaotu jeanne appear in a dream & told me the 3rd 1 was now born & i must save her. she let down a staff when i awoke with fynn next 2 me she helped the 2nd 1 now i must fight with this 1. i tranformed & joined the school where i met the new 1 & yes i know shes her  

mew mew cocoplum

mew mew cocoplum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:58 am
suki: okkk...now where is this shiana...i gues ill know her when i see her. *runs through school & bumps into a girl* ouch im so sorry i wasnt looking where i was goin i wa skind of looking for some1...my bad  
Kaitou Jeanne Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games