Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Aslinda's Room- Room 101 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that Aslinda has returned, do you like her change in personality?
  Yes, she has become a better person.
  No, she has become a darker person.
  Um... I don't see the difference.
View Results

dragons_child

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:23 pm
Aslinda sighs as she slowly unpacked her feel belongings. A few swords, variety of poisens and herbs, some clothing, scrolls that held ninja techniques that used to belong to her tribe, and a few bags of gold was all she had. She sighs again as she glances around the room. All it held was a vanity, a small closet, a desk, and a futon. But that didn't matter to Aslinda as long as she eventually got her revenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Aslinda sighs then lays down on her futon. Today had been a long day and she was looking forward to a nice long nap. Aslinda first would meditate though. She meditated for a few hours then felt so rested she decides to return to the dojos for more practice.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:12 pm
Ryu lightly knocks on the door, wondering if the tenant was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:10 pm
Aslinda is surprised by the knock at her door. She sits up and holds one of her swords at ready incase of an attack. "My room is open to all those who harbor no evil intentions. You may enter if you wish." Aslinda calls out to the person who had knocked.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:35 pm
Ryu opened the door. He noticed her hand on her sword and smiled. "Hello. My name is Ryu, and im the head of the clan. I just came by to make sure that everything was up to par and that your stay so far is good."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:23 pm
Aslinda releases her sword and smiles at Ryu. "I am enjoying my time here Master Ryu. Your clan has been very gracious and welcoming." Aslinda responds, "Would you care to enter and join me for a cup of tea or sake?"  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:04 pm
"Thanks for the offer, but i dont drink unless its a special occation, and i dont much like tea." Ryu stepped inside and looked around. Definatly plainer than some.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:41 pm
"Is there anything else I might be able to prepare for you?" Aslinda asks, "My father had always told me that it is disrespectfull and rude to not offer some confort to all who mean no harb." Aslinda then rose from her seat on a pillow on the ground and bowed deeply to Ryu. "Please at least have a seat." Aslinda says as she sets another pillow on the floor across from her own.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:51 pm
Well, i dont normally sit, but she bowed. "All right." Ryu sat on the pillow. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:24 pm
"Ryu-sama, there is a rummor I have heard that you are a dragon-hybrid. Is it true?" Aslinda asks with great intrest. "It has been many years since I have meet one of my kin. I embarassly admit I hope the rummor is true." Aslinda says as a blush creeps up her cheeks.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:58 pm
"Yes, it is true. My mother was human, but my father was a dragon. My brother Draakair is full dragon."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 pm
"Your brother must be one of the few remaining full dragons. I come from a full blood dragon clan," Aslinda says then sighs, "But I am a half-breed as well but to a different extent. My father was a fierce dragon and my mother a warrior fox demon." Aslinda then smiles. "Their love was forbidden but the clans leaders didn't find out about them until after my mother had died giving birth to me." Aslinda then blushes ands says, "I'm sorry I am babbleing. Please parden my out of character behavior."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:03 pm
Ryu smiled. "Nah, its okay. Its good to act out of character sometimes. Its a nice change of pace."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:54 pm
Aslinda smiles saddly and says, "I suppose you are right to an extent, but for some people it is safer keeping to a character then allowing themselves to see what might be inside."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:44 pm
Ryu's eyes showed a momentary glimpse of his dragon ones, but they went back immediatly. "Hmm, anyone to say that has been hurt by what is inside. I guess you are true in that extent, but the character you portray should be the true one."  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff