Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+RolePlay+::
Characters Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elliwood5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 pm
For Rp characters if i wasn't supposed to make this please delete it.
Example my Character:

Name: Ink
race:Twilight hylian
description: Wears a red tunic with red hat, black gloves and boot. Has red eyes, and red hair.
Weapons: 5 swords and a shield
Parents: Link & Malon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:29 pm
Name: gannondorf
race:gerdu
description: spiky red hair,thick armor,middle forhead juelery
Weapons: frekishly oversized sward,triforce of power
Parents: twinrova..
minions:skultela, gerdu, bats, mummies,exd
favorite song:gannons theme
cherished secret:i sleep with a stuffed bunny named mr twinclebottems
nemisis:link/zelda/sages
thing that annoys me most: talking owls
favorite move:dark scatter
favorite movie:legend of link

king gannon

Divine Vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:48 am
Name:Firen
race:Hylian
description: long lost brother of Link, ever since he found out that Link was the chosen one and not him, he turned Evil and killed his parents and erased Link's memory, then sent him to kokiri to live among the kokiris
Weapons:Flame sword and the Fire bow
Parents: unkown
siblings: Link
nemesis: Link

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:31 am
Name: Cazeo
Sex: male
Race: Twilight Hylian
Sexuality: gay XD
Parents: Unknown
Nemesis: none as of now.
Weapon: Daggers and a whip
Description: Cazeo is medium height, he looks very feminised, most males mistake him for a female most of the time, he has cat ears and purple hair accompanied by a cat tail, one eye is covered with blue shining though his hair you can tell that eye is blue. The seen eye is a cat one with a mix of blue and pink/red. His skin is pale and cold.

click link for a pic by me of Cazeo

Ionis
Crew

Peaceful Shounen

Link_k92

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Name: Link
Race: Hylian
Discription: The hero of all of the Zelda games, known as th Hero of Legend, the
Hero of Time, the Hero of Winds, and more.
Weapons: Master Sword and Hylian Sheild, bow and arrows, and many more items.
Favorite Song: Legend of Zelda Theme
Favorite Movie: Legend of Link
Favorite Color: GREEN.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:20 am
Name biggrin ark Link

Age confused ??

Origin:unnamed wizard who cast a spell on Link

Description:After being defeated in Thunderbird's palace, shadow link vows to destroy the one person who stands in his way of Hyrule's destruction:his alter self...LINK

Appearances:Zelda II:Adventures of Link,Ocarina of Time,Oracle of Ages, Four Sword Adventures, special appearance:Twilight Princess.

Weapons biggrin ark weapons of Link

Nemesis:Link, others who get in his way

Secret: worked with Ganondorf until the end of his reign, in charge of temple ambushes in most temples in order to trap Link, working on latest plot to destroy Link  

Linklee

Tesla Charlatan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:39 am
Name: Impa
race: Sheikah
description: white hair, purple leather armor with Sheikah symbols on it
Weapons: various and flash pellets for the act of disappearing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:17 pm
Name: Fae
race: unknown
description: Brown Hair, blue/green eyes. Wears a brown/green tunic over brown leggings. Has ROUND EARS. eek
Weapons: Fists, short sword.
Parents: Father died when she was 15. Never met her mother, who ran off after Fae was born.
Dislikes: Deep water
Relationship to the story: Saves Link from dying after he is nearly killed in battle.  

Tree Hamster

Duodecim 012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:39 am
Name: Gorgo jr

Race: Goron

Weapons: Big hammer And small axe

Description: Has a large x mark scar running across his face and talks in third person

Parents: Gorgo sr and gorga

likes-everything related to fire

dislikes-everything related to water

relation to the story-stops and challenges link before he can climb any further up death mountain

favorite theme-dissidia final fantasy prolouge

favorite color-RED

favorite game-dissidia final fantasy

nemeseses-ganondorf and other enemies that serve him  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 pm
Name:Layla
Race:Hylian
Weapon:Bow/arrow and a flute
Parents:Link and Zelda.
Description: Has long blonde, platinum hair. Bright blue eyes and pale skin. She wears the purple tunic and has a twin brother named Zeke.
Likes:Helping others and likes to sing, Loves the element of water
Dislikes:Her brother ignoring her, Spiders, and Fire.
Misc:Is in love with a male Zora named Reyu.

Glaceyon

Crew

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Intruskin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:54 pm
name: Intruskin
race: gerudo
parents: pirate queen, dad is unknown
Discription confused ????
weapon: fire magic, flame sword
rival: ALL DRAGONS!!! AND ANYONE ELSE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:25 am
Name: Saink
Race: Hylian/ Korkiri
Description: Not knowing his father til the age of 19, Saink set out at age 10 to become a hero. He wanted to be somepne in Hyrule. Following the actions of his favorite hero, the hero of time, he mirrored his adventures off of Link's journey. Upon finding out his father is the hero of time, he pushed harder to make his father proud.
Relation to the Story: Born during OoT, Saria kept him secret so Link could focus on saving Hyrule
Parents: Link and Saria
Weapons: Sword, shield, and the triforce of courage passed down from his father.
Dislikes: being lazy
Rivals: Ganonix, Ganon's son  

baltic hero

NintendoBandic00t

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:21 pm
Name: Rossihina
Race: Hylian
Description: She got a little orange sprite/pixie from someone. And she got a love arrow and fire bow. It was gift from someone when she was a little child, she walked through forests to practice. She did try to do her best to shoot love arrows from her fire bow. Then when she became a teen, she got another gift, it was fists of burning love. Then she punch a enemy with her fist. Her left fist is love passion and the right fist is the burning passion. She know about everything about it.
Relation to the story: She went outside of the night until she saw owls.
Parents: I don't know about it...
Weapons: Fire bow and love arrow, and her fists of burning love
Dislikes: Meanies
Rivals: Dragons, i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:45 pm
Some things about this seem bad, please don't kick me out for posting this.

I am an experienced roleplayer, there's many things wrong with this. You can't all be the children of Link, usually there should be a picture, and bios should be longer than one to three sentences. Now I'm about to say some specific things, please don't get mad at me. elliwood5 your race should mirror that of your parents. king gannon
I would expect you to be able to spell gerudo, skulltula, and ect. I would also expect you to be able to capitalize "I" and not add fanfiction into the bio of an important character. Divine Vengeance even though I said you shouldn't all be relatives of Link, you have a good character, except one thing conflicts too much, Link was brought to the Kokiri when he was a baby by his dying mother, also it wouldn't make sense to kill your parents and let Link live- you could try to kill Link, but your father sacrifices himself defending Link and your mother escapes with Link, for that you would be 21 when he is 11. Link_k92 they are different Links throughout the games, OoT is same as MM, Windwaker is same as PH and ST, FS are same as FSA, Zelda Original might be same as AoL. Tree Hamster you can't make up a race, the race that corresponds with what you say is Hyrulian (round ears, Hylian has pointed) sometimes called Human. Web Lord Exe there is only one dragon known and thats Volvagia. baltic hero, the Kokiri can't get pregnant, they are children, there are no half Kokiri people (unless of course the parent is a male Kokiri, I guess it might work) the Kokiri are created by the Deku Tree. NancyLew56 you can't "get a fairy from someone" they are sentient beings, not pets, one could accompany you of course, but by there own free will (unless of course you caught it in a bottle, but it still wouldn't become yours).

I just gave feedback, which would help this. If you kick me out, it's your loss as you lose someone who knows a great deal about LoZ and how to make the Roleplays work.  

LoZAddict

::+RolePlay+::

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces