Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we really trust China?
  Yes No
View Results

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:01 pm
im not so sure we should be trusting them. they have the cabailitie to down our satelites, and have close realtions with north korea. and the largest (but not the best) military in the world. and yes, they are commies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:03 pm
and i do realize i ******** up the poll, thank you.  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:37 pm
I don't trust them one bit ,but until we can do what they can, we need to be-friend them. Once we can down their satelites, then to hell with them and their idiotic economy. As cold as that seems, if the US operated that way, we'd probably be alot more intimidating as a nation.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:11 pm
shifty_842
I don't trust them one bit ,but until we can do what they can, we need to be-friend them. Once we can down their satelites, then to hell with them and their idiotic economy. As cold as that seems, if the US operated that way, we'd probably be alot more intimidating as a nation.

there would be no need to. china can simply not function without us, and if korea ever tried anything that hurt us, do you know whos back china would have? ours. still, we do need to watch them. we know they have nukes as well, but the chances of them actually using them is minimal.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:23 pm
especially with the implications of fallout.

but if they did side with n. korea and we fought them, how much of an advantage would we have? i realize they have the largest army in thw world, but ours is more adnvanced, what with the stealth, and the highly precise missles and the m1a1 abrams that can shoot a tank a mile away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:46 pm
Capt. Confusticus
especially with the implications of fallout.

but if they did side with n. korea and we fought them, how much of an advantage would we have? i realize they have the largest army in thw world, but ours is more adnvanced, what with the stealth, and the highly precise missles and the m1a1 abrams that can shoot a tank a mile away.

we would.
you ever heard the term, "brains beats brawn"?
thats the rule to apply here.
our brains--all of our superior technology--to their brawn--their size.
with the way one bomb can fragment into about 48 other bombs, each capable of destroying a tank, they have no possible way of outmatching us with conventional warfare.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:17 am
yeah, but im not so sure what the civillians would do in china. they seem to be not suppressed and kinda happy. they mihgt support theior army, ut then again, ive never been to china, so i wouldn't know if they were worked like slaves and suppressed and sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Capt. Confusticus
yeah, but im not so sure what the civillians would do in china. they seem to be not suppressed and kinda happy. they mihgt support theior army, ut then again, ive never been to china, so i wouldn't know if they were worked like slaves and suppressed and sad

they use child labor.
that should be enough to determine what the people there think about their commie gov't  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:59 am
hmmm...

and if you don't thinl china will support n. korea, think again because the n. koreans are gonna r=test the nuke. yep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:57 pm
Capt. Confusticus
im not so sure we should be trusting them. they have the cabailitie to down our satelites, and have close realtions with north korea. and the largest (but not the best) military in the world. and yes, they are commies.

Everything you said about China I agree with, however you are mistaken about them having the largest military. The United States has the world's largest military, China has the world's largest national population. Therefore, they have more potential manpower for their military than America does, but the military is not actually bigger in size than that of the United States.  

Baron Marine Kommandant

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:08 pm
Marine Commandant
Capt. Confusticus

Everything you said about China I agree with, however you are mistaken about them having the largest military. The United States has the world's largest military, China has the world's largest national population. Therefore, they have more potential manpower for their military than America does, but the military is not actually bigger in size than that of the United States.

person, i actuallt check my facts on this 1. they have like, 400k more people in their army than us.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Capt. Confusticus
hmmm...

and if you don't thinl china will support n. korea, think again because the n. koreans are gonna r=test the nuke. yep.

i dont give a crap if they retest the nuke. if they mess with us, china isnt going to want to join, unless they come in on our side. sure, we may not like the chinese, but theyre still our partial allies. we may be tense, but we know what side theyll go to if n,korea tries anything. if by any chance they do go with the f*cking n.koreans, then we are clear to use nukes on n.korea and china both, because that just opened up a lot more land for the fallout to be able to land in without us getting in trouble for it. end of story.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:50 pm
Let N. Korea test their nukes. If they try anything, we'll come back at them an apocolypse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:34 pm
shifty_842
Let N. Korea test their nukes. If they try anything, we'll come back at them an apocolypse.

and we want an apocalypse?

think for a minute about what youre saying.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:28 pm
let's see if 1 month of allgerbra helped this year so far...

apocolypse=nukes+n. korea=fallout+turky dinner+winds =fallout going across the world=world apocolypes

opps...forgot to carry the 2  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces