Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Models and Artwork
Models -N- Other Gunpla Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What project should I start after Shin's Zaku/G-Fighter?
HGUC Qubeley
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Ginn High Mobility Type
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
FA Gundam
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Red Astray
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Strike Rogue + all four Striker packs
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Raider Gundam
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:23 pm
Topic is self explanatory. This thread's all about TEH GUNDAM MERCHANDICES!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:22 am
Well, I just got my Strike bundle through today.
Pleased with the HG Aile and Rouge, as both their packs offer GREAT mobility, poseability and the kits themselves are great looking. Only problem is the new way Bandai decided to make the arm joint. The old way worked fine. But now, they're less poseable, more solid... and the implimentation of the grey "restrictor" in the arms makes them fall apart if not pushed securely on. Which I was scared of doing incase I snapped something.
The ungraded models (hereafter dubbed Shitty Grade) however are a different story. The arms are a solid lump, as are the legs (minus the foot) and offer next to no poseability whatsoever. Heck, the poor li'l guy even has trouble standing up with a pack equipped. The packs themselves would be HG standard if the beam from the sword pack was actually removeable. The only purpose to buy the shitty grades is because they haven't released a high grade sword or launcher yet.

Meh, rant done.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:22 pm
Ophiuchus

The ungraded models (hereafter dubbed Shitty Grade) however are a different story. The arms are a solid lump, as are the legs (minus the foot) and offer next to no poseability whatsoever. Heck, the poor li'l guy even has trouble standing up with a pack equipped. The packs themselves would be HG standard if the beam from the sword pack was actually removeable. The only purpose to buy the shitty grades is because they haven't released a high grade sword or launcher yet.

Meh, rant done.

At least the shoulders on the Strike move in the shitty grade version. My mobile Dinn has the shoulder armor as one piece with the arm, so the poor thing can barely stretch out his arms to pose with the guns like in the show. Despite that, it's still a cool looking model, plus I got it for free thanks to a mishap by Gundamshop biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:28 pm
they need to release all the MSV in high grade, those shitty grades are worse than the line that was "first gundam" Yep, I bet those kits from way back when polycaps didnt exist were more poseable...  

Ophiuchus
Captain

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:32 pm
Ophiuchus
they need to release all the MSV in high grade, those shitty grades are worse than the line that was "first gundam" Yep, I bet those kits from way back when polycaps didnt exist were more poseable...

You mean Seed MSV or just MSV? Because I would be overjoyed to see stuff like Psycommu Zaku test type given a proper tune-up sweatdrop

On a side note, I decided to put the Rogue in the poll rather than the regular Strike because, well, it looks cooler 3nodding Reminds me of a pissed off Strike, or as if someone cast "Berserk" on it and now Cagalli's gonna whoop some a** like Kira never could xd But I have yet to see the entire series, so I don't know how either fights toward the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:41 pm
Ophiuchus
Yeah, actually they are, just mostly plastic on plastic joints... I wish they had done SEED shitty grade kits more along the lined of the say 0080, or even the wing non graded kits, with at least some poseability...  

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:08 pm
Xeon Sempai
Ophiuchus
Yeah, actually they are, just mostly plastic on plastic joints... I wish they had done SEED shitty grade kits more along the lined of the say 0080, or even the wing non graded kits, with at least some poseability...
darn right. they dont even have an hg strike dagger!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:16 pm
just had to delete a message. which hides topics. so I have to post to reveal it.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:30 pm
Ophiuchus

They ARE making an HG 105 Dagger though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:17 am
ChibiDuo
Ophiuchus

will it come with Gunbarrel?
What about Buster dagger? are you sure it's 1/144?  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Char350

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:14 am
Ophiuchus
ChibiDuo
Ophiuchus

Pic of the Dagger and other new/upcoming releases:

http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsnews-photo/0407/30/index.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:06 am
Ophiuchus
ChibiDuo
Ophiuchus

Don't know. That hasn't been mentioned yet. And yes, it is 1/144 just like all the other Seed MSV kits.  

ChibiDuo

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:10 am
Char350

Pic of the Dagger and other new/upcoming releases:

http://www.itmedia.co.jp/games/gsnews-photo/0407/30/index.html

My beautiful Psyco Gundam is on there! *droooooools/swooooons*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:33 am
well, if it's HG (which i'd assume it is as it's 1/144 MSG), I'd guess they'd throw in a Gunbarrel (Notice the other HG kits for the strike and the rouge both had a mission pack?) So... We can hope. 3nodding
And they better make a Buster Dagger. I'd buy tons of those if they were 1/144 HG MSV !  

Ophiuchus
Captain

NonExistentOne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:28 pm
Hot damn...Red Astray 1/100 is out...
Too bad I'll have to wait at least a year before I purchase it...  
Models and Artwork

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff