Keita's Debut -- Now an ALBUM! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:50 pm
Keita's solo debut, Michishirube, which serves as the ending song for the anime REBORN!, will debut on October 18th, 2006. However, there are mp3 rips of the PV found wherever you can get wFL downloads, haha.

Soo, hm. What do you guys think of it? Good? Bad? Awesome?

I think Keita did a really, really good job on it. :3 Michishirube is such a pretty song! One, he wrote the lyrics. Two, he played the guitar. Three, his voice. Four, okay, he's just Keita, so that makes everything good. XD;; Just kidding, but nyaah. Keita did really well! I'm sure that if he decides to continue this side solo career he'll continue to do well, too. :]

The PV was pretty cool, I liked how he walked around with the guitar in his hand. (: But that poster in the background with the girl on girl action. o_o; Have you guys seen that or heard about it? Aha, it's pretty
awkward. Pretty famous picture over the net though.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 pm
I like the song, it's pretty good but not super awesome razz it'll probably grow on me.
He looks really good in video biggrin like the bed part at the end lol cute. 4laugh I saw the poster but it didn't really bother me.. all eyes on Keita anyways lol.  

m098buvctxtfvvb

Xenhart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:49 pm
Inkieee!
Keita's solo debut, Michishirube, which serves as the ending song for the anime REBORN!, will debut on October 18th, 2006. However, there are mp3 rips of the PV found wherever you can get wFL downloads, haha.

Soo, hm. What do you guys think of it? Good? Bad? Awesome?

I think Keita did a really, really good job on it. :3 Michishirube is such a pretty song! One, he wrote the lyrics. Two, he played the guitar. Three, his voice. Four, okay, he's just Keita, so that makes everything good. XD;; Just kidding, but nyaah. Keita did really well! I'm sure that if he decides to continue this side solo career he'll continue to do well, too. :]

The PV was pretty cool, I liked how he walked around with the guitar in his hand. (: But that poster in the background with the girl on girl action. o_o; Have you guys seen that or heard about it? Aha, it's pretty
awkward. Pretty famous picture over the net though.

girl on girl? now im freaked out >.< i never heard that song Michishirube  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm
Rofl, what the fark-ness?
I've never seen any poster in the PV, I guess I was to focused on Keita's sexyness ;D
Harr, and if there actually is a poster like that, I bet Keita picked it out himself.
Lmfao, jkjk, but harhar, at least he'd be kinky XD

Haha, don't mind my sexual humor ><;;
The word "kinky" has just been flying around alot near me lately xD;;

Anddddd, I just love everything about this single ^O^b
I got one of the guys I know to be gay for a day, just by listening to Keita ;D

Super L o v e r !
Captain

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:27 pm
kinky keita XD

Haha, go Megumi! <3

Mmm, man, I need to get my hands on this single *o* I heard parts of the coupling songs and GAWD. xD I think he's seriously going to do well as a solo artist. Not that I want w-inds. to disband. ;_; Uwah, that's so Destiny's Child, now that I think about it. XD Keita = Beyonce; Ryuichi = god, I forgot her name; Ryohei = Kelly. haha.

But yeah. /: w-inds. won't be the same anymore >_< but still, must support keita & w-inds. no matter what! 8D!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:03 am
You definately should get it~!
When I got mine ... my hands were like ... shaking, while I was opening the package XD (Yesasia uses too much tape D<)
Rofl ...
Hmmm ... the only thing that pissed me off a bit, is the fact that to enter the draw thingamabobber is that you need to use a cell with a Japanese service to do so.
#@%J$K&^&!@$%

Super L o v e r !
Captain

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:31 am
O: nuuu!

TO EBAY !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:44 pm
=D! Guess what, guys?! Keita is releasing his first, new album on November 29th, 2006. I say we should all pitch in to buy this for Inkie's birthday. :] The title is 'Koe', which I think means "voice," if I remember correctly? Please correct me if I am wrong. ^^'' I don't have all the info on it at the moment but it comes in two different versions, limited & normal. one of the versions comes with one of five guitar picks as well! :]  

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

Mjmoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:02 pm
Keita has his own website, all in Japanese though eek
I heard the song, and seen the video but I didnt see that poster, I'm going to see it again.
I totally envy Keita's fashion sense.
Do you think he chooses his outfits or other people?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:12 pm
Keita's website  

Mjmoon

Mjmoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:14 pm
Keita's solo

This is the video on Youtube.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:44 pm
I heard from somewhere that he has a stylist..but I'm not very sure. But whoever chooses his outfits definitely has an awesome sense of style. xD; <3;  

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

Mjmoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:20 pm
wow, I want a stylist now eek
I'm okay with my style, its just that I need a big wardrobe, like Keita.
Or I just want Keita's stylist mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 pm
koe album is a good one *nods* just have a lil' issues with the outfits ^^" cape and hat and...big photo frame? o.O

on to the songs...
i like...all of them! xd xd really~

kimi no koe, jidai, candle, hidamari no hana, on and on.............

kakusei and S.O.S are the rock songs ne? (well, jidai included...but it didn't sound so at the start)
kakusei scared me a lil' ^^" the starting...when i put it on shuffle...

i feel that it's a really good thing that kei-kun writes his own lyrics, expressing his feelings through the words. ^-^

miora

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:32 pm
GRA! it is good, but I like the group albums better... smile 3nodding  
w-inds. chat!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items