Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Gundam: Char's Counter Attack. I've got one question.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Now before I begin this may have some spoiliers in it just to let you know. Now in the end of the movie Char and Amuro disapear with no one hearing from them at all. What happened to Amuro and Char? Are they dead or alive?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Amuro Ray and Char Aznable died -- at least, unless the powers that be decide to suddenly resurrect them. The ending of Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack was intentionally made ambigous so that they could be used once again should Sunrise ever deem it necessary to milk their celebrity.  

NowhereManXP

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:13 pm
NowhereManXP
Amuro Ray and Char Aznable died -- at least, unless the powers that be decide to suddenly resurrect them. The ending of Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack was intentionally made ambigous so that they could be used once again should Sunrise ever deem it necessary to milk their celebrity.
They died... I can't believe the Red Comet would go down like that along with Amuro Ray... Such a shame.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:44 pm
NowhereManXP

Pretty much, yeah. If I recall correctly, the novel Beltochika's Children actually offs them, though.
I could be wrong, though.  

NewtypeS3

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:10 pm
What do you think? They made it so its up to you to decide that. I think they went off someplace to become lovers. They just got fed up with all the stupid wars and finaly relised waht was the most important thing in their life, eachother.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:00 pm
wait, I thought they lived b/c the person who pilots Hi-Nu and Nightingale were piloted by Amuro and Char, respectively?  

Vivio1412

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:15 pm
Barsona
wait, I thought they lived b/c the person who pilots Hi-Nu and Nightingale were piloted by Amuro and Char, respectively?

The RX-93-nu-2 Hi-Nu Gundam and MSN-04II Nightengale don't exist outside of the novel Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack: Beltorchika's Children, which is simply an alternate version of the events of Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:58 pm
NowhereManXP
Barsona

The RX-93-nu-2 Hi-Nu Gundam and MSN-04II Nightengale don't exist outside of the novel Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack: Beltorchika's Children, which is simply an alternate version of the events of Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack.

oooo
ok  

Vivio1412

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:24 am
It truely was sad that they both died. I was hoping they would milk the UC series a bit more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:05 am
Yohko Uzuki
It truely was sad that they both died. I was hoping they would milk the UC series a bit more. sweatdrop

Well they did with Victory Gundam, Gundam F91, and side mangas like F90, Hathaway's Flash, and Gaia Gear if you consider it canon. Though unfortunately I dont think there's much room left in UC for new stories. It's like with Highlander, you cant add anything more to it without sounding ridiculous domokun  

ChibiDuo

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:31 pm
ChibiDuo
Yohko Uzuki

Well they did with Victory Gundam, Gundam F91, and side mangas like F90, Hathaway's Flash, and Gaia Gear if you consider it canon. Though unfortunately I dont think there's much room left in UC for new stories. It's like with Highlander, you cant add anything more to it without sounding ridiculous domokun
I know about Gundam F91 the movie but was there also a series to it? And what was Victory Gundam? Was it manga only?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 am
Yohko Uzuki
I know about Gundam F91 the movie but was there also a series to it? And what was Victory Gundam? Was it manga only?

Gundam F91 was originally planned to be a series, but they cut it to just a movie for some reason (forgot why). Victory Gundam was a full tv series, and also the last tv series to air in the UC era. After Victory Gundam came the glory that is G Gundam in '94 3nodding  

ChibiDuo

Sith_Lord_Steve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:10 am
Char dead IDK if you look at the scrren cap of the Axis there is this small pod flying away...Char does infact survive many odd things such as that  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 am
Sith_Lord_Steve
Char dead IDK if you look at the scrren cap of the Axis there is this small pod flying away...Char does infact survive many odd things such as that

... Erm, proof? Char and Amuro, for all intents and purposes, are dead unless Sunrise decides--for some reason--to resurrect them.  

NowhereManXP

balmonke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:12 pm
do they still sell the novel Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack: Beltorchika's Children?  
Gundam

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff