Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
Need some suggestions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got an idea?
  Nope
  Yup
View Results

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:42 pm
Ok, In my guild "The Quiz Cafe" I am going to have 2 subforums that are not going to be in use. I need some suggestions on what to do with them.
I had a roleplay subforum, but that failed, then I had a "Battle of the bands" forum, but then I decided to make a "battle of the bands" guild. So now I am out of ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:48 am
Anime/television
Gaming  

Arcanium

Soulist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:58 pm
Arc there pretty much has it. Unless you're big into maplestory like I am. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:49 pm
Soulist
Arc there pretty much has it. Unless you're big into maplestory like I am. razz

Eww Runescape is better. But I'd say that if people are into Videogames, it's a must. Maybe an art forum? Perhaps a forum about Gaia stuff, like a mini-GCD, but maybe better than the GCD.  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:30 pm
Ugh the boringness of maplestory. I could only stomach getting to lvl 38. sweatdrop

Runescape isn't much better in my opinion, not enough detail. Flooded with users. Rather mindless gameplay. I'd rather play Ragnarok Online for something like that.

MMORPGs, they are awesome. But i'd have to go with the ones that you pay for over the free ones. For many reasons. If you really want to know, ask. wink

Hmm, as for other sub-threads. How about a pink starry poem thread? or a flower scented reading thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:08 pm
Arcanium
Ugh the boringness of maplestory. I could only stomach getting to lvl 38. sweatdrop

Runescape isn't much better in my opinion, not enough detail. Flooded with users. Rather mindless gameplay. I'd rather play Ragnarok Online for something like that.

MMORPGs, they are awesome. But i'd have to go with the ones that you pay for over the free ones. For many reasons. If you really want to know, ask. wink

Hmm, as for other sub-threads. How about a pink starry poem thread? or a flower scented reading thread?

ARIA! How could you? Runescape is gross....

Maplestory is just amusing because my little brother gets on when I do, so we go quest off to destroy things.. =3 I'm easily amused. at 20, I get on and off...

Hmm....

I wish my computer would support WOW.

Make a next gen console guild.  

Soulist

Innocent Irrationality
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:45 pm
I like the art idea.
- av art
- art in general
- tips
- etc...

That would be pretty cool heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:19 pm
Soulist
Arcanium

Maplestory is just amusing because my little brother gets on when I do, so we go quest off to destroy things.. =3 I'm easily amused. at 20, I get on and off...

Hmm....

Runescape is fine to me. I always log onto the servers with the least people and am fine. I'd like to pay for a MMORPG like WoW, but I don't want to pay a monthly subscription, my internet bill, and the price for the software xp So I will take the alternative. I've never run into much on there. I mostly stick to myself and level up. The gameplay is kinda mindless, but you have to find the best way to make money, my favorite thing.  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:10 pm
Lady Ariana The 13th
Soulist
Arcanium

Hmm....

Runescape is fine to me. I always log onto the servers with the least people and am fine. I'd like to pay for a MMORPG like WoW, but I don't want to pay a monthly subscription, my internet bill, and the price for the software xp So I will take the alternative. I've never run into much on there. I mostly stick to myself and level up. The gameplay is kinda mindless, but you have to find the best way to make money, my favorite thing.

lawl runescape money farmer! Almost a Gil Farmer! You should be put to death! Wait, do you sell it for real money? If not then I'm getting ahead of myself. wink

Then you should get something like guildwars, where you just pay for the software. Or counterstrike, though that's not an mmorpg, it's an mfps?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:08 pm
We're way off topic but Guildwars sounds okay. I don't sell stuff for real money. That's just dumb...  

Lady Ariana The 13th
Crew

Invisible Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Soulist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:09 pm
I hear there are free servers for WOW, but I don't know..

people who sell that stuff (ie, gaiagold) for real money are weird. Tempting too, I just want my damned squall avi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:29 pm
There are people who make pretty good money off selling that stuff. Take WoW for example. 100g can sell for $20.

Yea there are, there are free servers of practically everything if you look hard enough. Just takes time, and sometimes a lucky find.  

Arcanium

Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff