Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:16 pm
THE RULES

Obey them or die.
Seriously.

DO NOT post here unless you are invited, or unless you are one of the guild's admins or a Gaian moderator.

DO NOT post in here OOCly, all OOC conversation will take place over a chat program (AIM, MSN, etc.) or in the ANTHROBreedables shop thread.

DO NOT godmod/godmode/godmonger, UNLESS it has been talked about and OK'd first.

DO keep IC and OOC separate. If something is bugging you OOCly, and you don't think you'll be able to keep it out of IC, please wait until you can.

DO turn your signature OFF when posting. PLEASE, it only takes one simple click and it makes the journal look so much nicer without a huge and completely random image/phrase breaking up the posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:26 pm
. razz ost 02:.
   Table of Contents    

Post 01 || Intro

Post 02 || Tablet of Contents (u r heer lolz)

Post 03 || Places of Note

Post 04 || Lars’s Bio (under construction)

Post 05 || Giada’s Bio (under construction)

Post 06 || Reserved for Future Use

Post 07 || Reserved for Future Use

Post 08 || Posssessions (if any)

Post 09 || Pets

Post 10 || Art/Images

Post 11 || Quicklinks

Post 12 || Reserved for Future Use

Post 13 || Links Out

Post 14 || Copyright Info

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:21 pm
.:The Scenery:.
Places of Note

• Alleyway The dark, dank street upon which Giada and Lars first encountered one another. It has yet to be seen if this secluded spot will have further importance.

• Woods Not far from the town in which the alleyway lies, a small cluster of trees make up a densely populated, yet relatively little, forest - a place Giada likes to bring her meals to and consume them in privacy.

• Chateau [Floor plan] Lars's safe haven and where he rests during the day. Roland and Lucius were concieved within the underground shelter, as well as Lars learning of their existence when Giada confronted him here.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:47 pm
.:The Vampire:.
Lars's Bio

*]Name: Lars Chaton
*]Nicknames (if any): None at present
*]Gender: Male
*]Age: Approaching 900, bitten and preserved at 38
*]Race: Vampire
*]Height: 6'2"
*]Weight: 168lbs
*]Date of Birth: Unknown
*]Birthplace: Paris, France
*]Eye Color/style: Sunken in slightly due to the age he was when bitten, though his vampiric qualities happened to restore some of their vitality over his reign. A cold gray are his eyes normally, though they may deepen into a silent denim at any given moment. After feeding, his eyes become bloodshot, giving him a crazed appearance.
*]Hair Color/style: Primarily a dark brown, if one would lean in close they’d see gray and black between the strands. His hair is slightly wavy, ending normally in a loose ponytail to keep it from flying in his face. Lars’ bangs normally obscure his eyes from view, along with the help of his hat.
*]Distinguishing Features: Aside from being frightening by nature, three scars, as if from nails, run from right to left diagonally across his nose, cheek, and eye. His face is drawn and his slender eyes give him an almost cynical look. His mouth is slender and is framed by a small amount of facial hair, ending in a goatee, unless he decides to shave.
*]Element: None
*]Powers/Abilities: Capable of reading and manipulating the minds of others, though he rarely performs the latter action as it requires a great amount of energy from him. His eyes are well adapted to the dark (the sun proves nearly fatal), and his hearing is extremely sensitive. The vampire possesses the skill of slight teleportation, whereas the furthest distance he is able to teleport is 70 feet in any direction. He is able to sense when another person is near, speaking of him, or thinking of him while in teleportation range. Also, his body is capable of healing small to semi-large wounds, should enough blood be present in his system. Because he doesn’t feed off of every living being in sight (he chooses a feeder), he only gets a small amount of blood every few days, which makes him significantly more vulnerable than most other vampires (though he is quite strong regardless).
*]Weapon of Choice: Teeth and hands, though he normally ends up running.
*]Normal Attire: Lars aims to keep up with the trends as to not look entirely strange, though he sports the appearance of a fine gentleman (OOC Lars: Bah!). Occasionally, he’ll wear a pair of thin, black, rectangular glasses that don’t quite shade his eyes. A hat, normally wide-rimmed and black, is never far from hand. A string of rings adorn his worn fingers, though one would find it very difficult to recognize the material. His normal attire consists of: a long, brown trench coat, complete with buckles to fasten the article around his neck, which boasts a mandarin collar, sleeves, and chest; a black, leather belt fastened loosely around his waist, freely hanging without the use of belt loops; simple brown trousers and a black turtleneck underneath; and boots that fit quite well with his look. At times, he’ll opt for white, collared shirts instead of his normal turtlenecks, though to see him in one would be a great feat indeed.
*]Orientation: Straight (most of the time)
*]Marital Status: Single
*]Parents: Angelique Chatón (mother, deceased), Francois Chatón (father, deceased)
*]Siblings: Aiken Chatón (brother, deceased)
*]Children: Two sons (Roland and Lucius)
*]Hobbies: Researching, reading, writing.
*]Likes: Giada, teasing people, reading, writing, conducting scientific experiments, his children.
*]Dislikes: Children (except his own), sunlight, various metals, loud noises, being cornered.
*]Favorite Color(s): White for its meaning of purity, and rich colors like burgundy, gold, and purple.
*]Favorite Food(s): Shall I give you a hint?
*]Personality: Normally cruel, yet sometimes forgiving, intelligent, and proud all point to Lars. With the sneer and half-lidded gazes he dons, it is very easy to assume that he cares for very little but himself, though should you call him selfish, it may very well be the last thing you ever say. On the contrary, he can be quite gentle, maybe even kind and unassuming, though he always has a finger on the other’s mind. He has a passion for science, and when there is something he cannot prove, he’ll go to any lengths to see it done.
*]History: He was born and then he was almost married and then he was bit and then he was a vampire for the last 850+ years the end.

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:48 pm
.:The Demon:.
.:Click for cert image:.

User Image*]Name: Giada Morantaghk Gora'behlaameth
*]Gender: Female
*]Age: Unknown (estimated well over 200)
*]Race: Demon (Draconic, cursed)
*]Height: 5'10"
*]Weight: Unknown
*]Date of Birth: Unknown
*]Birthplace: Unknown
*]Eye Color/style: Has no discernable pupils or irises, other than the middle of her eyes being slightly darker than the rest; her eyes are entirely solid – a magenta hue that glows faintly.
*]Hair Color/style: Straight, long, with bangs that frame her face and hang into her eyes – the colors are blood red and a deep violet (streaked).
*]Distinguishing Features: Bright magenta eyes, dark purple draconic wings, a long and thick draconic tail (the same hue as her wings), reddish-brown horns, bi-colored hair, downturned and pointed ears, fangs
*]Powers/Abilities: Pending...
*]Weapon of Choice: Natural weapons (fangs, talons, etc.), some magic, her sword and kama
*]Normal Attire: View cert image for reference; Giada likes things that are tight and very small, the more revealing the better. Chains, stilettos, fishnets and lots of jewelry are a few things she also likes to wear.
*]Orientation: Straight (most of the time)
*]Parents: Petra (mother, deceased), Roland (father, deceased)
*]Siblings: None
*]Children: Two sons (Roland and Lucius)
*]Hobbies: Fighting, hunting, whoring
*]Likes: Fighting, killing, torturing, Lars, all-around inflicting suffering, blood, sex, hunting, booze, dark colors, pain, the scent of vanilla, getting her way, ordering people around and of course, her children
*]Dislikes: Lars, bright colors, happy/nice people, children other than her own (unless she's eating them... seriously), not getting her way or what she wants, being told what to do, being teased, people who think they're superior to her, people back talking her, people disobeying her
*]Favorite Color(s): Reds, purples, black, gold
*]Favorite Food(s): Meat and blood
*]Personality: Super b***h (working on it)
*]History: s**t HAPPENED THE END (in other words, I'll work on it when I'm not a lazy ho)

Can't keep believing
We're only deceiving ourselves
And I'm sick of the lie
And you're too late

So don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
Don't lie to me
Just get your things
I've made up your mind

** Lyrics from the song Call Me When You're Sober, by Evanescence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:53 pm
.:The Hellspawn: Lucius:.

*]Name: Lucius (no last name as of yet)
*]Age: Infant
*]Race: Half-breed (Demon/Vampire)
*]Height: Unknown
*]Date of Birth: Pending...
*]Birthplace: Pending...
*]Eye Color/style: His eyes are a magenta hue that glows faintly.
*]Hair Color/style: A pale reddish pink with purple and golden-orange threaded throughout; his hair is cropped around his jawline, with long feathery bangs hanging in his face.
*]Distinguishing Features: Bright magenta eyes, dark purple draconic wings, a long and thick draconic tail (the same hue as his wings), reddish-brown horns, tri-colored hair, olive-hued skin, long and pointed ears, fangs
*]Powers/Abilities: Unknown
*]Weapon of Choice: Unknown
*]Normal Attire: Pending...
*]Orientation: Unknown
*]Parents: Giada (mother) and Lars (father)
*]Siblings: Roland (twin brother)
*]Children: None
*]Hobbies: Unknown
*]Likes: Pending...
*]Dislikes: Pending...
*]Favorite Color(s): Pending...
*]Favorite Food(s): Blood
*]Personality: Pending...
*]History: WAAAAAAH. Dx

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:53 pm
.:The Hellspawn: Roland:.
.:Click for cert image:.

User Image*]Name: Roland (no last name as of yet)
*]Age: Infant
*]Race: Half-breed (Demon/Vampire)
*]Height: Unknown
*]Date of Birth: Pending...
*]Birthplace: Pending...
*]Eye Color/style: Has no discernable pupils or irises, other than the middle of his eyes being slightly darker than the rest; his eyes are entirely solid. His eyes are a magenta hue that glows faintly.
*]Hair Color/style: A vivid reddish pink with purple and golden-orange threaded throughout; his hair falls to his shoulder blades and feathers into shorter bangs towards his face
*]Distinguishing Features: Bright magenta eyes, dark purple draconic wings, a long and thick draconic tail (the same hue as his wings), reddish-brown horns, tri-colored hair, pale skin, long and pointed ears, fangs
*]Powers/Abilities: Unknown
*]Weapon of Choice: Unknown
*]Normal Attire: Pending...
*]Orientation: Unknown
*]Parents: Giada (mother) and Lars (father)
*]Siblings: Lucius (twin brother)
*]Children: None
*]Hobbies: Unknown
*]Likes: Pending...
*]Dislikes: Pending...
*]Favorite Color(s): Pending...
*]Favorite Food(s): Blood
*]Personality: Pending...
*]History: HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE YET HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN CONCEIVED KTHXBAI. D=

I've really had it with the rain of the tears
The predictable storm that has come every year
And it sneaks in from shore with a bat in its hand
I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying I'm trying I can't
You're a thief and a witch but I love you to death
You steal my heart and curse under your breath
But the one thing that I can most willingly prove
That when you are gone I'll be fine without you

** Lyrics from the song Do It For Me Now, by Angels & Airwaves

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:56 pm
. razz ost 08:.
Possessions (if any)

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:58 pm
.:The Horde:.
Pets

User Image
Binx
A cat-like creature, Binx is almost like Giada's familiar. Gifted with the abilities of flight and speech, he's much smarter than his feline like appearance leads people to believe, though he keeps the fact that he can understand and form human speech between himself and his mistress. He dislikes Lars, and usually simply ignores the twins, but in reality he is fond of his mistress's children and would protect them with his life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 pm
. razz ost 10:.
Art/Images

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:08 pm
.:The Timeline:.
Quicklinks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:26 pm
. razz ost 12:.
Reserved for Future Use

Moriko Omori

Rhionnan Everwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:26 pm
.:The Others:.
Links Out

[Banner Pending]
The link to the ANTHROBreedables main shop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:31 pm
. razz ost 14:.
Copyright Info

Moriko Omori

Pet Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items