Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Byakko Village Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:49 pm
The place where the visage of the beast God, Byakko appeared in this world, this village is located in the northern part of Sairou. It isn't a very large village, however, it has the largest shrine to Byakko in the kingdom, far surpassing even those in the Capitol. Because of this, it has become a sort of Mecca, with people traveling miles upon miles to pray at the shrine. It is also more developed than the other villages nearby, with streets that are actually paved with stone rather than left to be dusty.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:07 pm
AtrimAngelos
"So ummm lets see I have to get some more tea." He reached for the pot and as he did looking back at her the pot handle began to bend and twist into a different shape. Nai quickly stood in fornt of it as soon as he realized, but then the fires began to grow too. "Please stop." he said quitly hoping she would not notice the strang things happening.

Fang-Yin smiled as a small sigh of relief escaped her lips. Nai stood to get some more tea, but then something interesting happened. At first, she assumed the strange way the put seemed to be bending was just a trick of the eyes. That perhaps the heat of the room was getting to her. But then the fires grew a bit, which she supposed could be normal. But... then he started to talk to the fire. She leaned forward a bit and looked at him curiously. "What's going on?"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:52 pm
Nai stood up the fire stopped and he smiled. "Nothing" he said as the pot handle behind his back went back to normal. "Just ummm a bit tired I guess or somehting."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:25 pm
((Sorry. Chirstmas time is busy for me.))

Fang-Yin sat back a bit. That didn't seem like a "nothing" to her. He could be tired, but she most definately wasn't. It couldn't have been a hallucination... could it? She touched the spot on her stomach that the symbol appeared.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:41 pm
Nai looked at her. "Ummm your probably not understand any of this, and not believing it huh?" he said as he walked aside. "Dammit Nai you messed up, all the dissapline and now you lose control." he said to himself under his breath. He turn around and looked at her then looked away making sure not to look at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Fang-Yin stood and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him. "Don't be ashamed... You have powers, don't you?" She closed her eyes. "You should feel blessed. There will be purpose for you someday."  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:20 pm
Nai turned to her. "How do you know? He was puzzled. "You know about powers?" he didn't understand did she have powers his mind was wondering what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 pm
Fang-Yin looked a little puzzled herself. "Well... They aren't unheard of... After all. Byakko was summoned a long time ago, right?" She decided to ease into the topic. He would probably find out about her eventually, but telling him all at once might sound strange. "And besides... Unless my mind is playing tricks on me, that pot right there" she pointed "bent up by itself... didn't it?"  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:39 pm
Nai went over to the tea pot and with his hand over it made the handle and spout lift up and bednd twist. "It didn't by itself, it did it with my help."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Fang-Yin smiled at his confession. It seemed a demonstration was in order... She rest her hand where her symbol appeared and focused for a moment. When she opened her eyes, everything was perfectly still. She walked around to the other side of him, and the glowing silvery symbol faded from her stomach. At the same time, everything continued at it's normal pace. She tapped him on the shoulder.  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:56 am
Sakura moaned a bit, her hand going to her head... she was alittle woozy and disoriented, but she didn't seem injured. The first think she realized was that ti was hot... really hot, and dry... Her eyes slipped open and all she could see was her dyed, red bangs... After pushing them out of the way, she glanced around... "This sure isn't the library..." she whispered, climbing to her feet. She dusted off her uniform and stuck her head out of the alley she was in... "Wow... this looks like China... old China... what is going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:41 pm
Nai was shocked by the tap on his shoulder he ctualy jumped and knocked the pot off and feel on is foot. "Owww, my foot, my foot." He sat down rubbing it. "What ar eyou fast or something?" He asked as he tended to his foot.  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:33 pm
((It's been a while... Drama production week.))

Fang-Yin winced a bit as the pot was knocked to the ground, or more accurately, his foot. But she smiled again when he asked her the question. "Not quite..." She said. After a moment, she kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sorry about your foot. That was my fault." Her hand reached forward and took his. "But come on outside, and I'll show you what I can do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:14 pm
Nai looked at her and being curious said. "Okay I'll come outside with you." he followed her all the way outside and wondered about what he would see. "Okay so let see what you can do?"  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:26 pm
"Take my hand..." She said, as she took his gingerly. "Ready?" Before she got a response, she blinked. And by the time she opened her eyes again, the whole world had ceased it's motion. The birds had stopped flying mid-air, no one breathed (or died, if that's what you're thinking...) Fang-yin looked around for a brief moment, and turned back to him. "Everything's stopped but us. Waddya think?"  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff