Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dictatorial

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:43 pm
Air Force Recruiter,
comin' to my house,
I don't wanna join your posse,
butI'mbeingforcedto talk with you~.

Beautiful, isn't it? I have to see an Air Force recruiter on Friday; my aunt and uncle insist that I have a 'broad view' of different military options.

I don't think they understand much in the sentence 'I'm joining the Marines'.

I'll just get the interview done and over with, get my family out of my hair for a while. Then go visit my Marines Recruiter. lol

I don't like the Air Force Guy, either. He looks like such a frail, skinny little thing; like a janitor, or the guy who's everyone's b***h in jail.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:50 pm
my dad is still trying to get me into the Air Force. Everytime I tell him I saw the Marine Corps guy at school he always asks: ORLY? how often do you see the Air Force guys?"

"Never dad... never."  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Dictatorial

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:54 pm
Bossman Joe
my dad is still trying to get me into the Air Force. Everytime I tell him I saw the Marine Corps guy at school he always asks: ORLY? how often do you see the Air Force guys?"

"Never dad... never."

Yep! Though after I say never, I get a sarcastic 'glad to see you keep all your options open'.

Same here. I'm interested in aviation; so my aunt's like 'why not join the Air Force?'

My god, never. I'm always quiet when she says that; beats getting yelled at for saying 'cause they're pussies'.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm
You would both get alone great with one of my marine friends. He ranted at me for quite some time two nights ago about how the Air Force shouldn't even be its own branch. I was rather amused. In large part because of you, Bossman, have said in the past about you and your fathers "debates" biggrin  

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Fatima al-Faqadi
You would both get alone great with one of my marine friends. He ranted at me for quite some time two nights ago about how the Air Force shouldn't even be its own branch. I was rather amused. In large part because of you, Bossman, have said in the past about you and your fathers "debates" biggrin
Glad I could be a service, also sorry I didnt mention this before, but you need to read the rules.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:38 pm
hmm... whats so p***y-ish about napalm, 30mm chain guns, cluster bombs, and making tanks a-splode?  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Dictatorial

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:47 pm
Silvrtide
hmm... whats so p***y-ish about napalm, 30mm chain guns, cluster bombs, and making tanks a-splode?

It's not the weapons, but the people. Generally, people in the Air Force are pussies who join only to get someone to pay for their college; not because they want to fight in wars.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:46 pm
Dictatorial
Silvrtide

It's not the weapons, but the people. Generally, people in the Air Force are pussies who join only to get someone to pay for their college; not because they want to fight in wars.
No offense, but I would like to disagree with that statement. Very few, and I do mean very few, of the Air Force personnel I have ever met, which believe me is a substantial number, joined merely to get their school paid for. Just because you chose not to join the Air Force does not mean that the airman that are a part of it are "pussies" or in anyway less qualified or patriotic than yourself. And besides, if they didn't want to fight in a war, I wouldn't blame them, there is nothing glorious or grand about it, it just simply happens to be a fact of life in the world we live it. Please, try to have a little more respect for the people serving our nation, even those in the Air Force.  

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:13 pm
Dictatorial
Silvrtide

ugh. i loathe that stereotype. if you see me, im going to get a scholarship. i know i am. but, if i do get money to help pay for college, then WHO WOULD REFUSE? my parents dont nessecarily agree with me going into the military. they give me this, "and then you'll get shot down and killed, and theyre going to bring you home in a box," crap. but you know what? its been my dream to fly since i was a kid, so i ignore them, and it wouldnt hurt blowing some stuff up and protecting people once i get there. if i cant get into the AF, im going to the army to fly a chopper. FLIGHT FACINATES ME.

((and hell, i would love to kick a muhammad-bomber's a**.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:36 pm
Silvrtide
Dictatorial
Silvrtide

ugh. i loathe that stereotype. if you see me, im going to get a scholarship. i know i am. but, if i do get money to help pay for college, then WHO WOULD REFUSE? my parents dont nessecarily agree with me going into the military. they give me this, "and then you'll get shot down and killed, and theyre going to bring you home in a box," crap. but you know what? its been my dream to fly since i was a kid, so i ignore them, and it wouldnt hurt blowing some stuff up and protecting people once i get there. if i cant get into the AF, im going to the army to fly a chopper. FLIGHT FACINATES ME.

Hooah to that.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

Dictatorial

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:40 am
Silvrtide
Dictatorial
Silvrtide

Yeah, it isn't just in the Air Force that you can fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:29 am
Dictatorial
Silvrtide
Dictatorial
Silvrtide

Yeah, it isn't just in the Air Force that you can fly.

but it is the only place you can get your hands on an A-10.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Dictatorial

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:32 pm
So I just talked to him. It was.. meh. Most of the things he talked about being in the Air Force was already part of the Marines (you know, normal military benefits shennanigans), and the stuff the Air Force has that the Marines doesn't have didn't affect me at all.

Ugh, the Air Force doesn't even sound like the military. basic Training is only 6.5 weeks long, and there are even some little 'classes' they take during that time; I thought Basic Training was all about... training. Not learning how to balance a checkbook (which he actually said is part of what you learn.)

And some other stuff about how the Air Force people get their own (rather large) dorms and air conditioned tents when they're out on duty. That's like.. BS. That isn't the military. xP

So the Air Force recruiter failed to lure me into his branch. (Though he's got my family pysched, so now I'll have to listen to them say 'oh, but this is so wodnerful!' for weeks.)  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff