Reply Gundam
The Recommendation Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:52 pm
Wow, I didn`t notice but we don`t have a recommendation thread...
we have release thread (which is litterally me giving out probably old news about what MS are coming to town)

But anyway, post whatever you want to recommend people to get
or sites that offer the best stuff or etc.

anyway here are my stuff:
I will do mostly Model`s, but occasionally when something really good comes by I would post that too.

Here is the compilation list:
Model:
1.) HG Strike Noir Gundam
2.) HG Blu Duel Gundam
3.) HGUC TR-1 Hazel Custom
4.) HGUC TR-1 Hazel Advance
5.) Hrududu
6.) Primrose escape pod
7.) TR-5 Gaplant

CD:
1.) Symphony SEED Destiny  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:09 pm
Barsona

5.) Hrududu
reason: if you have a Hazel, you want some optional parts... Buy two if you want to make your Hazel in to Rah Second form

I think I may have asked this in the past, but where can you even find Hrududu parts anymore? I know it came with an issue of Dengeki hobby, but everywhere ever has it sold out, and ebay also has nothing. I got the Primrose parts with the November Dengeki Hobby, but is there a way to can get the parts without the magazine even gonk ?

EDIT: Also, are there any major differences between Strike Noir and the other HG Strikes aside from the new backpack/head/shoulder bits? Like.. are there any upgrades to the main parts of the model to add poseability?  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:18 am
ChibiDuo
Barsona

5.) Hrududu
reason: if you have a Hazel, you want some optional parts... Buy two if you want to make your Hazel in to Rah Second form

I think I may have asked this in the past, but where can you even find Hrududu parts anymore? I know it came with an issue of Dengeki hobby, but everywhere ever has it sold out, and ebay also has nothing. I got the Primrose parts with the November Dengeki Hobby, but is there a way to can get the parts without the magazine even gonk ?

EDIT: Also, are there any major differences between Strike Noir and the other HG Strikes aside from the new backpack/head/shoulder bits? Like.. are there any upgrades to the main parts of the model to add poseability?

sadly to say, I have no idea where to find Hrududu anymore
but if you do find it, you are lucky (by the way, I have two, just to rub it in)

the new joints on the hip, makes it so that the leg can twist. As well, the shoulder is actually ball joints. I cannot say fully about the HG Strike, not having built it, but from the other Stargazer HG, I feel that this Strike Noir takes the cake in both poseability, and just b/c it looks that good in black (although I am trying to make a regular color strike noir... Just that I feel lazy covering the black with the appropriate color)

EDIT:
if you are a fan of T3, by TR-5
I haven`t built it, but it looks really good once completed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:39 am
Barsona

sadly to say, I have no idea where to find Hrududu anymore
but if you do find it, you are lucky (by the way, I have two, just to rub it in)

EDIT:
if you are a fan of T3, by TR-5
I haven`t built it, but it looks really good once completed

Oh I preordered the Fiver long ago. Hopefully HLJ will s**t it out soon 3nodding I have to try the goofy arrangement with Pscyo Gundam arms mounted on it xd Say, could you make me a couple recasts of yoru Hrududu parts then, since you have so many >.>?

Also: ... I wasnt planning on getting Strike Noir, but your recommendation along with how fun it is in Zaft vs. OMNI II Plus might be the deciding factor.

AND BUY ZAFT VS. OMNI II PLUS! I HIGHLY recommend this game. It's hours of fun. If anything buy it just to play as Gells Ghe xd  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:46 pm
recast?
how?
as well, they are built....
they are all on one of my TR-1....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:58 am
Barsona
recast?
how?

That's just what I've heard some people are doing to make 2 sets of parts. They make a mold from the originals and then recast it. I wish I knew how it was done though, because there's a number of parts I'd like two sets of sweatdrop  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:01 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona
recast?
how?

That's just what I've heard some people are doing to make 2 sets of parts. They make a mold from the originals and then recast it. I wish I knew how it was done though, because there's a number of parts I'd like two sets of sweatdrop

yea, I want another kit of Sword Calamity....
I feel the need to do that kit really really good, b/c I will not be able to find it anymore...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:17 pm
Might I suggest... Akatsuki? ninja  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:19 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Might I suggest... Akatsuki? ninja

which model?
the Shiranui or Oowashi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:10 pm
oh my god...
the gaplant
so big....
so awesome...  

Vivio1412

sybilus

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:49 pm
definitely oowashi! that's the best of all! actually it depends... for me I like oowashi cz I am a Cagalli fan. ^^
oh oh, sword impulse is one of my favorite, as well as gaia. if there's any time, a good one will be destiny. that requires quite a while to build, but it's just simply cool after it's built. my brother also built death scythe before, and hell custom is the best, especially the special edition, it's just amazing.. 3nodding  
Gundam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games