Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Mount Reikaku Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:59 am
Mount Reikaku: Home of the Mount Reikaku bandits, the only noble bandits in the area, the area around is flourishing. The reason for this is because of the bandits themselves. Whatever they steal or request for toll(Ten Mon which is little more than a dollar), part is kept by them to pay for expenses, while the rest is given to the poor. Not all of the bandits like this arrangement, but it is tradition.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:00 pm

Sun Li walked down the road, he had grown tired of Seisen Village. Tamahome was heading back to his old village. He knew an old medicine woman there, one of the few still around, and wanted to ask her about the strange man. If he came against him again, he wanted to be ready.

The warrior was traveling through the mountains, hoping the bandits would leave him alone since he had no money. He just wanted to get back to Choko village quickly, to get the information. He was upset with himself as well, he had thought his training had served him better then it had.

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Watching quietly as the young man walked through the mountains alone, one girl inwardly chuckled as she sat, waiting. He didn't appear to hold anything of any real worth, seeming more like a peasent than anyone important. She would let him pass, as there was nothing for her to steal, and wait for another to come along that had more value. Patience was on her side, however not on the side of her trio of subordinates that sat with her. The three young men traveled down the side of the mountain, halting right in front of Tamahome, their weapons drawn.

The leader of the trio, Tai, smirked at Sun Li, his blade outstretched. "Well, it appears someone has forgotten to pay the toll to pass through these mountains. How about you cough up the money, and we won't have to hurt you?" Tai, oddly enough, was the more calm of the set, his siblings quite a bit more bloodthirsty and vicious. He, on hte otherhand, simply wanted to get the money and go back to the base.

Kei, the middle child, looked a little disappointed at his brother's comment about not hurting him. "Or, you can stay and play a bit." He had an almost sadistic grin on his face, the thought of hurting the young man before them insatiably delicious.

The last of the trio, Dai, simply started to fiddle with his blades, itching in anticipation of the man's reaction. He was quite vicious, and wanted to enjoy his time with the new man.

Sighing behind the tree, the woman rubbed her temples a little, muttering under her breath, "Idiots..." It appeared she would have to intervene, or at barest minimum chew out her companions. They were far to quick to thieve, when there were times such a thing was not the best course of action. Brother... why do you keep putting me with morons?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:07 pm
Sun Li tilted his head a bit and put his hand on his hips... his long hair fell over to the side as he sized up the group... "Does it look like I have any money?" His voice was deep, but smooth like honey, his intense green eyes looked to the trio of bandits and smiled a bit... "You can try to take me out, but I guarentee... it will be you hurting in the end." If there was one thing Tamahome was good at, it was brawling...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:19 pm
The woman sighed, knowing that she had been right in her assumption. He was poor, a commoner like them. Which would mean that he had no money, and they had no reason to steal from him. Hell, they probably ended up giving money to his family on their gift giving runs down to Choko and the other cities around Mount Reikaku. She stayed where she was, waiting. If her companions were smart, they would retreat.

Unfortunately for her, Kei, Tai and Dai weren't the most intelligent. Kei started towards Tamahome, his weapon in his hands and ready to fight. "Then we'll just have to play..." He was more excited by the idea of fighting the young man than just stealing from him. It had been a while since he had gotten into a good fight, and he was going to relish it. Dai did the same as well, starting towards the young man, a malicious glint in his eyes. This was going to be fun, and he knew it. Tai rolled his eyes, but joined his brothers in advancing on the man. While he wasn't quite so bloodthirsty as they were, he did like to fight a bit. And, considering the boss and his annoying sister didn't let them do much in the way of fighting, he would get a chance to sharpen his skills.

Seeing them start to approach the man, the woman sighed, standing up from her crouching position and slowly starting to walk down the mountain to where they would be. She wasn't going to attack... atleast, not Tamahome. It was time those pesky boys got what was coming to them. As she walked, a glow started to eminate from her left ankle, only glowing brighter as she stepped ever closer to her destination.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:25 pm
Sun Li launched into action, his hands and feet moving in a blur of motion, too fast for even Mika to see... He managed to hit all of them and emerge out the other side of the pack, with only a slice to his hip... The material of his pants were cut, but his skin seemed fine, other then a red glow that emminated from the area... the cut wasn't large enough to show the mark, but the light of Suzaku was definantely there...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:37 pm
The young woman was a bit surprised to see the man move quite quickly, making it rather difficult for her to see what he was doing. All she knew was when he was finished, her three companions were on the ground, clutching various parts of their anatomy in pain and whimpering. Serves them right... She stepped out of the trees, looking at the trio. "Head back to the base. Now." Slowly getting to their feet, the trio darted off, rather slowly, to head back to the bandit camp to nurse their wounds. Looking at the young man before her, Mika, or Tasuki as she had come to be known, smirked. "I must say, I am impressed." Her eyes caught the glow coming off of his hip, which only served to strengthen her resolve. He's a celestial warrior like I am... "I apologize for the trio... they're a bit foolhearty. They won't bother you again." Part of her wanted to ask his name, to find out who he was and what warrior he was. However, she knew she also had to head back to base as well, to atleast tell her brother what had gone on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:06 pm
Sun Li smiled a bit an dglanced down at her ankle, where a similar glow was eminating... He saw her gaze linger at his hip and he slipped his hand to his pant line and pulled the waist band down, just enough to show his symbol... "My name is Sun Li, but most all me Tamahome..." The symbol of the Ogre flared to life and he smiled a bit... He was very handsome, even for being poor, with a rakish air and long hair pulled into a ponytail, all with a green ribbon.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:50 pm
Noting the symbol on the man's hip, Mika twisted her leg so that her own mark would be visable, lifting up the hem of her pant leg so that it was more in view. The Wing symbol shone brightly upon her ankle as she nodded. "I am Mika, though more often known as Tasuki. It's nice to meet another Celestial Warrior." Letting her foot rest upon the ground once more, she stepped over towards him, holding out her hand for a proper introduction. She wasn't going to let the fact that he was rather handsome stop her from treating him as an equal. She didn't even think he would hold any sort of interest in her. Afterall, she was a bandit... a thief, and a murderer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:05 am
Tamahome smiled and took her hand, bowing a bit to gently kiss her hand... "You must be the Bandit Princess I've heard the local boys speak about... beautiful... with long red hair... taking from the rich to give to the poor... I'm honored to meet you at last... and for you to be a fellow warrior as well... I am truly honored..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:29 pm
That was something that Tasuki wasn't expecting. The female warrior knew that she was called the Bandit Princess in the towns below, though she didn't know that they thought of her in such a manner. It felt... kind of nice, however she wouldn't admit to it. A slight blush creeped upon her cheeks as he kissed her hand, nodding slightly. "That is what I am known as... though I am surprised that they think so highly of me." It was an interesting sensation, to know that there were those that thought of her as more than just a bandit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:34 pm
Tamahome gave a small smile and bowed, "I doubt, Princess that anyone could mistake you for a common bandit... those three I rousted... they are common bandits." He chuckled a bit and looked back at her ankle... "So shall I call you Tasuki... it seems fitting an angel such as you would be graced with the wing..." His smile turned to a grin, "I'll call you angel, and you can call me demon..." he was refering to his symbol, Oni...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:10 am
The fact that he was continuing to call her Princess, and now Angel, it was a bit of a shock to the Celestial Warrior. It was peculiar, to say the least. Mika couldn't help but think that it was a bit too much flattery for one such as herself. She was a common thief, rather than what he said that she was more than such. The soft blush that had been upon her cheeks only served to grow, as there was a smile upon her face. "Very well, Demon..." she said, a playful and yet soft tone to her voice. This was definately an interesting turn of events.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:51 am
Tamahome very much wanted to stick around, and an idea came to him... "Well, I'm unemployeed at the moment, and you saw my fighting skills... if we found eachother, there must be some reason for it... what if I lend the bandits my strength, and we can wait for the priestess together? That is, if you need me... of course..." He rather hoped she did... he didn't really relish the idea of being a bandit, though it seemed interesting enough... he didn't look down on them, that was for sure... since he was low on societies radar anyway... he couldn't offer her anything, but he did want to get to know her...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 am
The Bandit Princess had to think about that for a moment. Granted, he did seem quite strong, and the fact that he was another Celestial Warrior certianly was a point in his favor. While her brother was the one who normally took care of those things, she was certain she would be able to convince him to allow this new warrior to join their camp. "Normally, my brother makes those who wish to join partake in a test of strength, speed and honor... but seeing as you are a Celestial Warrior, and I have seen your strength and speed... I suppose you can join." There was a small smirk on her lips as she spoke the last part, a teasing mirth to her voice. It was to hide the fact that she was a little glad he had decided he wanted to join. She didn't now what it was about him, perhaps the fact that he was another Warrior, or that he was quite handsome... but she wanted to get to know him better.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff