Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goldgod15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:01 pm
Hey all horde members here is a place for you to chat  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:54 am
well this guild needs alot more ppl so u guys should advertise or somthing not many ppl may know that there is a WoW guild.  

firebane664

Illidan Talrasha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Well I'm not a Burning Crusade beta tester so I haven't tried blood elves yet, but I am. How bout you all? Who is going to be rolling out a Blood Elf? A Paladin? I myself am going to get me a BE Rogue, probably a stealth to begin with to level fast but then probably assassination, fist weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Horde for life  

bubble_kitty18

Jumpin Johorsophats

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:24 am
Okay, I'm kinda new to the game, and I've been wondering something for a while now. A lot of people I know say that Alliance is pretty noob, and that horde characters are better overall. Is this true, or is it just ego-trips talking here? Is one side easier to excel with? Or are they really the same...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:41 pm
To be honest both factions have their pros and cons. Alliance has all the shallow people who care most about looks. Most are teens, and assholes with small guilds. Horde is filled with the adults pissed off with all the teens and who are willing to sacrifice the looks of their race to play with people with some sense of maturity and respect. Horde is harder to start off, most wont help you, the opinion on the horde side is largly work hard and earn respect before they take you into the fold but their potential is much higher. Alliance is just a buncha noobs that love helping eachother but will never really accomplish anything worthwhile in the game. Ps. I am Alliance, I just made my frist Horde char, a Blood Elf so this isnt an ego trip, just clear sight and the ability to think and recognize the faults of myself and those I like. I suggest starting with alliance then moving to horde once you get the handle of the game and learn how to treat people and not be branded n00b and shunned. ^^  

Illidan Talrasha

goldgod15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Illidan Talrasha
To be honest both factions have their pros and cons. Alliance has all the shallow people who care most about looks. Most are teens, and assholes with small guilds. Horde is filled with the adults pissed off with all the teens and who are willing to sacrifice the looks of their race to play with people with some sense of maturity and respect. Horde is harder to start off, most wont help you, the opinion on the horde side is largly work hard and earn respect before they take you into the fold but their potential is much higher. Alliance is just a buncha noobs that love helping eachother but will never really accomplish anything worthwhile in the game. Ps. I am Alliance, I just made my frist Horde char, a Blood Elf so this isnt an ego trip, just clear sight and the ability to think and recognize the faults of myself and those I like. I suggest starting with alliance then moving to horde once you get the handle of the game and learn how to treat people and not be branded n00b and shunned. ^^

kk im a horde and am 15 i kinda care how my guy looks cuz if i ger pwn i just say at least i look better. and ya  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:11 pm
Yuri Mursili
Okay, I'm kinda new to the game, and I've been wondering something for a while now. A lot of people I know say that Alliance is pretty noob, and that horde characters are better overall. Is this true, or is it just ego-trips talking here? Is one side easier to excel with? Or are they really the same...?

it a little easyer with he alliance because u have more nicer people and you can get more help with the horde you have to do it your own way not so many nice guy or ladys. and they alliace have a little more better quest that u get more gold from i did the math on that one so razz i also relise that the gang up to just stop one horde and still a lot of the time that still can stop the horde + add to that the horde have a little bit more exp players so that help a lot with PVP and End game  

bubble_kitty18

BlindNinja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:52 pm
For the Horde!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:23 pm
Thanks, you guys! ^_^ I'm gonna have to remember to get advice from you guys when I'm confused. ^_^  

Jumpin Johorsophats

Jumpin Johorsophats

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:26 am
Does anyone here play on hakkar or kil'jaeden? ((Not sure about the spelling, but you guys get the drift. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Yuri Mursili
Does anyone here play on hakkar or kil'jaeden? ((Not sure about the spelling, but you guys get the drift. xd ))

wut lvl is ur toon on hakkar?  

ODDI-NIM

Jumpin Johorsophats

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:55 pm
um... i'm not sure atm. I think it's somewhere around 12. I got grounded and my parents took my pc, so I haven't played in a week so far. crying my parents can be waaay too a**l sometimes. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:57 am
Yuri Mursili
um... i'm not sure atm. I think it's somewhere around 12. I got grounded and my parents took my pc, so I haven't played in a week so far. crying my parents can be waaay too a**l sometimes. crying

oh lol ok  

ODDI-NIM

ODDI-NIM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:14 pm
grimalice
Yuri Mursili

oh lol ok

is ur toon ally/horde?  
world of warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas