Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Season 5 Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:42 pm
I don't think they would add anothre permanent member to the team. They'd have to redo the opening. But then again, they could make him a permanen secondary character, like Bee or Speedy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:43 pm
Raven_Cry
I don't think they would add anothre permanent member to the team. They'd have to redo the opening. But then again, they could make him a permanen secondary character, like Bee or Speedy.

But they say that the opening WILL change.  

Forgotten Purity

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:57 pm
Forgotten Purity
Raven_Cry

But they say that the opening WILL change.

Dammit. I don't want to have to adjust to a new character. But maybe he won't be THAT bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:27 pm
The only thing I care about happening in Season 5 is Terra coming back.  

Kairi.nin

Narcolepshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:33 pm
Mystical Kairi

Same!! I was just waiting for her to come back and the end of 4.. BUT THEY HAD TO BE EVIL AND MAKE ALL THAT DRAMA FOR NOTHING!!!

Anyway~
I'm ready for a new theme song too ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:37 pm
Shaosaka
Mystical Kairi

Same!! I was just waiting for her to come back and the end of 4.. BUT THEY HAD TO BE EVIL AND MAKE ALL THAT DRAMA FOR NOTHING!!!

Anyway~
I'm ready for a new theme song too ._.

It's not that I don't like the current song, but... well, it's horrid. I've taught myself how to mock it perfectly.  

[Nevar]

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:45 pm
Well if Terra comes back. Perhaps they go into a BB arch for Season 5...any thoughts on that? They could some how go into BB's real past. Since no one has any clue about his real past, in the TV version that is, but we know about all the other Titans even a bit on Terra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:13 pm
BetaSwimmer
Well if Terra comes back. Perhaps they go into a BB arch for Season 5...any thoughts on that? They could some how go into BB's real past. Since no one has any clue about his real past, in the TV version that is, but we know about all the other Titans even a bit on Terra.

In an interview they said that we'd seen old faces and new faces. It might not have an arc...  

Forgotten Purity

Narcolepshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:19 pm
BetaSwimmer

BB or Star or Terra would be nice... or even Raven again! I thought Season 4 was kinda like.. "It's Raven.. oh.. but lets just put a whole bunch of Robin in there =.="

Well...as long as they don't keep reminding us that Cyborg is half robot =.=  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:24 pm
Well, I guess a new character won't be too bad, depending on how he acts. But...well, I haven't seen The End yet, and had been hoping for Terra to come back at the end of it, but since you guys have obviously seen it, and have now dashed my hopes- heck, if she doesn't come back in Season 5, there's gonna be violence!!! domokun scream domokun scream
Sorry, just needed to vent some of that frustration- I really don't know how I'd react if they never brought her back, but boy, that'd really suck. They'd better for Season 5.. sweatdrop crying  

Aurora Marija

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:27 pm
Well in either case i want to see them put at least one episode that goes into Beastboy Past a bit. They did say in the beginning of making the Teen Titans that they would be focusing a lot on their pasts, yet there hasn't been a single blip of his past. and i think they say something in "The End" about Cy's past, something to the affect of his parents. haven't seen part 2 or 3 yet though.

If Terra Does return then, are they going to follow the Comics or go their own way? Cause the comics have Beastboy no longer liking Terra, so if they have BB go back with Terra then thats about it for the writers trying to follow the Comics in any way any more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:31 pm
BetaSwimmer
Well in either case i want to see them put at least one episode that goes into Beastboy Past a bit. They did say in the beginning of making the Teen Titans that they would be focusing a lot on their pasts, yet there hasn't been a single blip of his past. and i think they say something in "The End" about Cy's past, something to the affect of his parents. haven't seen part 2 or 3 yet though.

If Terra Does return then, are they going to follow the Comics or go their own way? Cause the comics have Beastboy no longer liking Terra, so if they have BB go back with Terra then thats about it for the writers trying to follow the Comics in any way any more.

Yeah, bringing Terra back would be very complicated. For those few who don't know, Kid Flash is a character from the comic with superspeed. I'm confused as to how they'll add him with Mas y Menos.  

Forgotten Purity

BetaSwimmer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:37 pm
Forgotten Purity
BetaSwimmer

Yeah, bringing Terra back would be very complicated. For those few who don't know, Kid Flash is a character from the comic with superspeed. I'm confused as to how they'll add him with Mas y Menos.
Mas y Menos's powers are slightly different than Kid Flash's Not just that they have to touch, but because they have to touch, that brings in the posibilty of making them more based on Magnetic than just pure speed. Plus Flash isn't going to be with Titans East so theres no need to worry about confrontation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:53 pm
BetaSwimmer
Forgotten Purity
BetaSwimmer

Mas y Menos's powers are slightly different than Kid Flash's Not just that they have to touch, but because they have to touch, that brings in the posibilty of making them more based on Magnetic than just pure speed. Plus Flash isn't going to be with Titans East so theres no need to worry about confrontation.

I know but we all already know about Mas y Menos so Cyborg'll probably be like WTF! We already have some like this! mrgreen  

Forgotten Purity

Narcolepshi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:07 pm
What's still bothering me is, how could they have possibly thought that Mas y Menos would have been a good character!?  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff