Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Hiken ~ Capital of Ounen Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:42 pm
The capitol of Ounen, Hiken is one of the largest cities in the known world, even surpassing Eisei and Eiyoh in size. It is because of all of those who are considered rejects from the other countries. Located in the northern part of the country, it is a days ride from Mount Tokyoku.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:50 pm
Laying in a gorgeous garden, Shinsei came to. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Wow, this is so pretty. I didn't know the library had a garden this huge...or gorgeous!" She smiled and tried to stand up.

When she realized she'd never left the library, Shinsei doubled over in shock. "W-w-where am I?!" She screamed, not realizing someone would probably come to find her.

Barely able to, Shinsei quickly stood up and rushed behind the nearest bush, just as guards came to look for the noise.

This is most certqainly NOT Tokyo. Could it be Osaka? Nope. Not Japan/Nihon at all. Shinsei's eyes popped out and she shook her head as she saw what the guards were wearing.

[[ 'Kay. Postied. Although it is just reusing my old posty. ^^; ]]

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Ume trotted into Hiken, Chiyo on top of her. Stopping towards the middle of the city, Chiyo hopped off, taking Ume by the reins.
"Now, we must get what Oba-chan asked us to get," she said, smiling at Ume. She looked around, trying to see where she could get some herbs that didn't grow in her village.
"Here we go," she said, finding the place. She told the shopkeeper what she wanted, paid him and started, again, looking. She carefully gazed back into the bag full of herbs she'd been given, faintly smelling it's fragrance, and marveling at the wonderful colors that had bloomed on the green stems. She closed it again, gazing back up and around, searching for the next place where she'd get fish for the nights dinner; as well as some meat to preserve for later nights.
"This might be a long day, Ume-chan," she said, petting the horses chestnut hair.

[i pretty much did the same thing, but added just a little xD]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:25 pm
Worried about what might happen if she was found in the strange, yet serene, place, Shinsei creeped slowly toward the stone wall on the opposite side of the garden. Her hair and uniform got caught in the thorns as she crawled through the rosebushes.

Shinsei heard a shout when she finally reached the wall. Glancing back, she saw the soldiers pointing and yelling at her. That gave the young girl enough incentive to climb and jump over the wall into the marketplace. Unaware of the stares and glares she was receiving, Shinsei began to dust herself off.

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:24 pm
Chiyo stood on tiptoes, trying to see what everyong that was passing the wall was looking at; they didn't dare stop, though. She finally saw a girl, dusting herself off, and cocked an eyebrow; why did she look so strange.
She looked at Umi, petting her gently again, a worried look on her face. "Should we help, Umi?" she questioned, looking at the horse; as trained as she was, Umi started walking towards the girl, despite the fact that Chiyo wasn't guiding her- rather, she was the one being led.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:24 pm
She blinked and looked up. To the girl's surprise, bsically the entire bazaar was watching her. "Uhh...Hi?" She faltered, not even knowing if her location would know what she was saying. "I...Uhh...Err.. Well, I mean..." She gulped and coughed slightly.

"Hi. I'm Shinsei Akiyama. I attend Yotsubadai High School. I was at the library with my friends...Where are they?" She glanced hopefully at the people who began to turn their backs, muttering things like 'crazy', 'weirdo', 'poor thing', etc. She leaned against the wall and sighed. How would Shinsei ever find her friends?

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:11 pm
Umi stopped next to the girl, Chiyo walking into view a few moments later. She looked at the girl, seeing that she seemed lost and slightly upset, in a way.
"Hey... you shouldn't just stand there like that; people may think it's alright to come straight up to you and rob you... I mean, it's obvious you're foreign, so they'll assume things you have are valuable..." she trailed off, suggesting that the girl no longer just stand there.
"Oh, and what is this.... high school of which you speak?" she questioned, staring at the girl- more of her clothes that the girl herself- as she waited for her answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:29 pm
"Oh..Uhm..The only valuable thing I have on me is my cell phone..." Shinsei placed a hand in her pocket, feeling to make sure it was there. When she was satisfied with it's presence, she left her hand resting on it.

"Yotsubadai...High school. Senior High. After middle school? Don't you have high school here?" She looked around slightly, unsure of where to move. Leaning over, she whispered in the girl's ear, "Where do I move to?" nervously.

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:06 am
Hearing the girls question, Chiyo gave a soft, short laugh. "You can come with Umi and I, since I believe if you went anywhere alone, you might end up lost," she smiled politely as Umi gave a soft neigh. Thinking about what she'd said about schools, Chiyo shook her head. "I dont' think we have one of those..." she said a little awkwardly, "I guess it's something new? Perhaps from where you came and hasn't gotten to our parts yet?" she said as an idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:36 pm
It was Market day. The day, that Lin and her brother shop, and run errands for their father and aunt. Lin never thought that on this day, the mundane routine would trip the wire to change her life. All the market stands were in the middle of the city of Hiken, which is where Lin and Pei currently found themselves; the older sibling looking at vegetables for the next week of meals, the younger busying himself with trinkets in a nearby stand.
Once Lin had finished paying for her purchases, she turned to find her brother gone from the stand he'd been browsing only a few minutes before hand. She sighed in exhasperation figuring she'd better find him soon. During her search, she heard a contained commotion suddenly start, and end just so. Little was she aware that this had to do with the priestess she was destined to find and serve. "Where could he have gotten to?" she frowned to herself before absentmindedly bumping into an idle horse (which she would've sworn wasn't there a second ago). She turned to face a young woman with dark brown hair, and another girl about the same age, in strange clothing with even darker hair. "I'm sorry." she bowed politely, and quickly. "I should've been paying attention to where I was..going..." she trailed off, as she felt her wrist pulse. Her eyes fell to her Tei mark, and then rose back up to the girl in strange clothes with a curious look.

||Blarg. That was crappy. I'll be better, I promise||

Lady Ladyington

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:41 pm
"Yeah..Thank you. I would get lost. This place seems so full of life!" Shinse smiled meekly. "Oh...I guess schools will just come around...If you don't mind me asking, where are we? These 'parts', what's the name of this village/city?" She questioned, as a girl ran into Umi.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:15 am
Chiyo smiled at the girl who appologized. "Don't worry about it, there's no harm done. Besides, I have a tendancy to do the exact same thing," she admited, giving a soft laugh. She turned back to Shinse and looked at her as though she were crazy.
"You... don't know where you are? May I ask if you have amnesia of some sort?" She was slightly teasing, of course, but she couldn't help but wonder if the girl did have some case of it at the moment; she didn't know much about this area, after all. "You're currently in Hiken, the capital city of Ounan," she explained, a smile on her face; although Shinse seemed to be utterly lost, and different from anything she'd ever seen, Chiyo found that she would love to have the girl as a friend.

[i'd mention my mark, but I'll just say it hasn't 'appeared' yet xD]

Wind.scattered_wings

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:48 pm
"Ounen...As in China?" Shinsei asked, puzzled. She smiled. But...I was just in Japan, how could I be in China. And of all places, Ounen. Then, she realized that Ounen was only Ancient China. The present-day China did not have an area called Ounen.

"Yeah...I think I do have a small case of amnesia. And disorientation. Or...Something of those sorts." She placed her free hand on her forehead, to feel if she had a fever. It was cool, so she wondered what had happened.

"Uhm," she glanced at Chiyo. "What would your name happened to be?" Feeling a bit woozy, Shinsei placed her hand on Chiyo's shoulder, to steady herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:01 pm
She gave a soft smile, watching the girl; she really had no clue where she was. "My name is Chiyo," she stated, the smile still on her lips, "and this is Umi." With this, she carefully caressed the cheasnut hair of the horse that stoo beside her, who gave a small neigh. "And may I ask yours?" she inquiered to Shinsei, turning her attention on the girl.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:29 am
"Oh. I'm Shinsei." She grinned, stroking Umi gently. "She's really beautiful."

She turned her attention to the girl who had run into Umi. Why do I feel some strange connection to her when I've never seen her before in my life? Shinsei asked herself, scrutinizing the girl who stood by the horse.

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff