Submit

Do you read the manga or watch it?
  manga!
  watch it!
  BOTH!
View Results

Ecnerwall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:47 pm
ive done both the last book of the manga is coming out in a week or is already out (i live in america california actually) ive also watched about 20 of the shows like 25-44 and so ive done both! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:09 am
for me I'm currently watching the anime but my moms gonna buy me the mangas.  

Fullmoon03

Marie Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:56 pm
I love the mangas. THis is one of my favorite mangas. I watch some of the anime the beginning, some of the middle, and the ending. It is great, I wish I could watch more, but as I was watching it they took it off of youtube sad .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Marie Paradise
I love the mangas. THis is one of my favorite mangas. I watch some of the anime the beginning, some of the middle, and the ending. It is great, I wish I could watch more, but as I was watching it they took it off of youtube sad .

Really??For me its still on though....thats really strange. By the way i loveee your bunny its totally cute!! Where did you get it?  

Fullmoon03

moonlight1993

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:50 pm
Both. Hey I live in California too.
I wish I live in Japan sometimes though.
I download the manga and watch it before Book 5 even come out.
I have no time to go to the bookstore so..
I watched the whole anime too! 3nodding
It's now my favorite anime/manga.
But I think it's gonna change soon since Arina Tanemura's new manga The Gentleman Alliance came out not too long ago.
I love it too so I haven't decide yet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 pm
I've read the manga, but I have not watched the anime yet.

I can't find it in English crying .

But when I do, it's mine blaugh !

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

iKrads

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:28 am
I've finished the manga and anime now i'm putting Jeanne in my own poses  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:12 pm
i think...maybe i started reading the manga first that then got me interested...so... i read and watched it although i read only about 5/6 of it and i watched 6/6 of it... wait, no! i read all of it and watched all of it!!! that's right cuz i liked the ending in the manga better than in the anime xd of COURSE!!!  

MowieGii

Mizuki Starlight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:11 pm
ive done both  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:25 am
I watched all episodes of anime and I have got manga (7 books of course) and I read it many times.  

Marusera

iKrads

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 pm
I like the manga more, but the anime has slight more action  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 pm
i want to read the manga sooooo badly! but we couldn't find 1 book store or library near my house ever since i moved =/ so i just watched the anime instead on youtube. OMG!!! The end was so....i dunno >.

ScribbledCupcake

YukariKanashii88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm
I've done both. But I love the manga more, it had more meaning to the characters, the art was better, and well, I loved how Arina-san made you want more!

The Anime was 'Meh', because the art sucked, well at least for me. They got lazy and chose to make her only wear one outfit everytime she went out. =(
Not only that, but I didn't like how they changed the characters and plots. The ending was okay, but they left it all in destruction. I'm pretty sure everything was restored in the manga, but I forgot... Anyway the ending with the Mail Box was okay too I suppose, but they should make another Season or something. Or maybe a bonus episode? I'm not sure, even if I didn't like it that much it was still a pretty good show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:06 pm
Both  

Anime1423

Kaitou Jeanne Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas