Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Buisness (Contests, Polls, Updates, ect.)
Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:56 am
We need an update thread to tell us all of the last meetings happenings and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:38 am
Alright here it is,
For those of you who missed it, in the last meeting it was decided that to take the trials to become a knight it costs 1000 gold. We are not totally heartless, and to keep from driving possible new members we offer a 500 gold refund if you fail. The reason being for only 500 is that we need to make a profit, no matter how small. The gold will be paid directly to me or one of you, so that we may use it right away rather than having it sit in the guild account. Though if you choose to put it in hte guild account that is your decision. Also, we will have 5 knights in towns at given locations, we shall tell the would-be recruit the location of the first, where-by he will be asked 2 questions. Upon answering said questions the location of the next knight will be revealed. Upon answering the questions of the fifth and final knight correctly, the location of our home base will be given, where we must all adjourn to to hold the knighting ceremony.  

Shinsuke Myoto

Hiphistus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:47 pm
ok....who will be the Knights of trials?....I can be on anytime after 1:00PM.....but I must leave at 7:00 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays........weekends I'm on call...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:04 pm
Just let me know when we need to conduct the trials and if I'm on I'll reply and let you know if I can do it.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shinsuke Myoto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:28 am
The meeting last night was very small, only four of us being present. We have two current objectives, one being to submit questions foor the trials ihave just submitted one myself. Two, we need to get the word out any way possible so that people will actually want to take the trials. I'm doing my part by using my siggy when ever i post on the message boards.
Also, apparently the-red-moon-dragon has quite a few people lined up to take the trials, so we need to get some questions ready ASAP. Thank you for your input.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:01 pm
There was a great deal of strife within the Knights this week, all in all, the need for question submission is greater than ever we can't affor to wait any longer, we need at least ten before we can start putting new recruits through the trials, we don't want ever recruit to have the same questions. The argument of the number of question will be settled once every one has voted in the forum. The need to get the word out is also great, for we need more members, each Knight needs to do what they can to help, some of the Knights are creating groups for us on other sites, I'm sure they'll give you the details. Every Knight...... save one....... was present, and i thank you all for your input as usual.  

Shinsuke Myoto

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Boy that was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:24 pm
the meeting this week was cancelled due to lack of attendence, we will postpone it until next friday, but we will need every member to attend, this is a mandatory meeting. So we cannot have it until everyone is available.  

Shinsuke Myoto

Ren-shiro
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:23 pm
what is the meeting going to discuss?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:06 pm
IM back muhahahaha

lol sorry but I dont have internet right now but ill try and get on whenever I can  

the-red-moon-dragon
Crew

Buisness (Contests, Polls, Updates, ect.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games