Reply Main Forum
Batman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Captain_Arabelle_Smythe]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:58 am
i was having an argument with my friend the other day, she said batman begins was darker and scarier than the batmans by tim burton and i completely disagreed! what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:08 pm
I disagree with your friend. I mean, is she NUTS?! Tim Burton's real Batman is way darker.

((I insit on calling Tim's Batman the real one because it was the first one and the Batman Begins movie did not follow the storyline...))

Tim burton Fan Forever!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:51 am
thank you!!! i agree about the real batman bit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:56 pm
hmm, i donno if ive seen batman the beggining.... but ino ive seen the batman that Tim Burton created and it was very dark and mysterious... i dont really have much of a say between them (because i donno if ive seen the other one) but the Tim Burton one is definalty dark.  

GC rox 4 eva

LittleBlackWolf
Crew

Supreme Wolf

10,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:28 am
I'm such a Batman/Batman Returns fanatic that none of the non-Burton "Batman" movies are real. Michael Keaton is the only Bruce Wayne and Batman. None of the non-Burton films work.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:21 pm
thank you!!! i agree about the real batman bit

me to...lol...it was so much better than batman begins stare  

RockinRoll Pixies

witchypaige

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:03 pm
I think that the one by tim burton is way darker than the other batman movie. come on people you got to agree with me  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:35 pm
of course tim burton's is darker cause his gotham had these tall Atlas the titan in greek mythology that holds up the world well theres a bunch of him holding the bridges and highways in tim's gotham and that makes it look dark and eerie.  

insaneclaw

ColoredSparkler

Friendly Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:19 pm
Tim Burton is just a dark person himself. LOL. K sorry, so his movies are all dark. Batman is one of my favorites!  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games