Happy 6th Anniversary, w-inds.!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:52 pm
Yesterday was w-inds.' sixth anniversary. (: So, congrats to them! *applauds* XD I'm so proud of them, ahh~ they've worked so hard over the years, and grown so much. *_*

Ryohei. Mister Leader. ;D Hehe. You were the first one to catch my eyes when I first became a fan, and I'll always have lots of love and fandom for you! Your cutebaby face, sweet voice and dancing skillets have made you a starrrrr. hehe. :] Keep working hard at everything you do! <3

Keita. TACHITACHITACHI XD My, how much you have grown since the start of w-inds. *_* Physically and vocally rofl. XD Your vocals are..omfg. ANGELIC. Haha. Listening to you solo or in w-inds. has always managed to put a smile on my face, Keita. :3 <3 You're such a hard worker. & I can't believe you went to Italy. D: COME TO myhouse AMERICA NEXT XD

Ryuichi. Funny face kingggg. <3 hehehe. My fandom for you has been growing for the past couple of months, and nobody really needs to ask why. Look at you, in all your fas;asfa ryuichi-ness. XD AND YOUR GUITAR. <3 What's not to love?! Heheh. Keep up the hard work, Ryu. :] <33

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:42 pm
6th anniversary already? hahahaha. . . wow, time sure flies. . . . keita has changed so much  

f a n g i r l

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:50 pm
I am late... but YAY! redface blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 am
they all changed alot  

aKuma_TsubaSa

w-inds. chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash