Shidobu Cloud
Captain

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:39 am
Okay, so I'm a day late, but that's not the point. This guild is officially one year old and from the looks of it we have been doing well with all things considered, but I am not satisfied and as Yoshihiro Shimazu says in SW2 "Satisfaction comes first!" My point is that first of all I want to congratulate everyone who is still active for sticking with it this far, and second that I really want to keep this guild alive. Now, with Fili leaving a lot of characters are opening up and *sigh* we'll need some people to fill them. I don't expect people who are still active to take on these roles mainly because it's hard enough with our current characters as it is now to keep going. So what I am asking is that we try to convince our friends to either join or come back to the guild. Please work hard at this, I know that most of us really do want this place to continue on with activity. I will do my best to help out too. I know that if things don't work out right away then in a little over two months Fili will be back, but we can't rely on him because he will be plenty busy with his new military life.

Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:44 pm
I haven't got a clue. D,:  

MythicalYoko
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

filipino_dragon21

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:20 pm
Woo, I've returned! But not really. I won't be able to start playing until I get payed again on the 1st, so until then. I'll just be here... sorta  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:27 am
Okay, so I WAY missed this guild's second birthday, but three of us are still (or rather starting to become once more) active. The reason that I'm posting here is because someone (please) may look at this guild and think "I wonder if it's still going?" Well our main forum doesn't make it look like it, so here's my attempt to change that! Haha!  

Shidobu Cloud
Captain

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MythicalYoko
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:14 am
xD Ingenious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:43 am
Woo, I've returned! But not really. I won't be able to start playing until I get payed again on the 1st, so until then. I'll just be here... sorta

lol >.> v.v <.<

1 mo away from year 3  

filipino_dragon21

Shidobu Cloud
Captain

Dangerous Millionaire

10,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm
It might be way toooooooooo late, but I demand a recount. I'm about to hit Gaia like....well I can't think of a good analogy, but I'll be here.  

Jokers Flush

Nobunaga Invades China: 200 AD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff