60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:26 pm
ok besides Raven, Jinx is sooooo cool I think that she should be a titan what do you think  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Yeah, it seems like a good idea. Out of the hive, she is the one who is always not so evil. She just seems to like using her power, no matter who for, and the hive picked her before the titans could.  

The Vorpal Tom

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:58 pm
I must disagree. I think that even though her intent may not be evil and evil alone, she is more of the independent, leader type. She wouldn't be very good on the team, as she would have constant disputes with Robin, trying to usurp his power and whatnot. She also finds her self somewhat superior I think, and not having teammates like the tiny Gizmo and the not as quick thinking Mammoth would get to her eventually. I think if she were to go good at all, she would be indenpendent, but she wouldn't go to the Titans, seeking acceptance. She wouldn't grovel, and she most likely wouldn't be trusted, their faith in others must have drastically dropped after the betrayals of both Blackfire and (especially) Terra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:13 pm
i get your point, but i mean if she had started good, it might have been different. Just maybe. I can think of all kinds of plotlines... damn im good.  

The Vorpal Tom

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:31 pm
Of all of the villains out there (besides Terra, she doesn't count), Jinx would make the best Titan. She'd have a lot of rivalry with Raven, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:55 pm
Forgotten Purity
Of all of the villains out there (besides Terra, she doesn't count), Jinx would make the best Titan. She'd have a lot of rivalry with Raven, though.
y do u think that she would have rialry with raven  

xSTHMx

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:57 pm
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
y do u think that she would have rialry with raven

First of all, will you please refrain from using shortened words like "y"and "u" around me, please? They just really bug me...

It just seems like Jinx and Raven are complete opposites but are somehow similar. It's weird...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:00 pm
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
why do you think that she would have rialry with raven
It just seems like Jinx and Raven are complete opposites but are somehow similar. It's weird...
ok so I can see your point but out of all the titans besides cyborg all think that they would get along the most  

xSTHMx

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:01 pm
I don't know...they both have very strong personalities and powers. I would assume they would clash too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:02 pm
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
ok so I can see your point but out of all the titans besides cyborg all think that they would get along the most
No, no, no, no, no! Jinx is a total pink-loving fashion officer/sorceress.  

Forgotten Purity

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:07 pm
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
if she is such a pink lover then why is her outfit blue  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:08 pm
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
~Dark~Jinx~
Forgotten Purity
if she is such a pink lover then why is her outfit blue
....her outfit isn't blue...in Final Exam she was actually complaining that Raven had nothing but blue.  

Forgotten Purity

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:11 pm
I rember that episod but lookUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it blueish purple  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:13 pm
~Dark~Jinx~
I rember that episod but lookUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it blueish purple
That's black and purple...me sees no blue.  

Forgotten Purity

Un!sawr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:17 pm
I was reading this website,& it said in one of the comics Jinx joined the Teen Titans.But I don't know..probably yes...  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff