Guard Shows '08? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:25 pm
Is anyone aware of planning already going on for their 2008 guard show? All the way home from Dayton yesterday (to Portland, Oregon, mind you) my coach, next year's captain and I were planning the winter and fall shows, uniforms, etc.

SO EXCITED.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:33 pm
i asked our director yesterday, and he said, and i quote, "i have no ******** idea what we're doing next year."  

Accidental Affinity

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:34 pm
Lunetta my love
i asked our director yesterday, and he said, and i quote, "i have no ******** idea what we're doing next year."

lol. We never know what we're doing for winter till the season starts, but apparently our fall show idea is almost finished. I really want to know what it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:00 am
I have no clue what's going on last season. I asked my friend what the theme was and he said, "On the farm."
I hope he's joking... rolleyes
We probably won't know until halfway through the season. Even if they tell us, it will change. Our theme last year went from astrology, to art, to photography.  

Killer Mockingbird

Angelic_Zel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 pm
I dunno whats goin on for Winter next season, but for Field its called 'Painting by Numbers'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:25 pm
our tryouts are in sept... word on the street the title is called "less is more."

EDIT: Were are doing elvis love songs... it's going to be a hard year gonk  

Inwe Ancatol

Inwe Ancatol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 am
Inwe Ancatol
our tryouts are in sept... word on the street the title is called "less is more."

Edit 2: Indeed we are, but it's all lesser known Elvis songs... and the people at Sac are all ready on our case about it :XP but the work we are learning is cool so I hope you guys can see us ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:59 pm
We're doing "Deranged Wonderland". The music is a mix of a few different versions of the song "The White Rabbit", I think. I'm pretty excited, to be honest.  

Erin Sovenya

Love Sunny Days

6,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:41 am
We're doing 'In Her Eyes" by Josh Groban. This music is on my profile. It's exciting! We already have the first few seconds done! And we've only had two nights of practice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:52 am
Inwe Ancatol
Inwe Ancatol

Edit 2: Indeed we are, but it's all lesser known Elvis songs... and the people at Sac are all ready on our case about it :XP but the work we are learning is cool so I hope you guys can see us ^-^
I am actually pleasantly surprised by the music for this year. It's cut really well and I can't wait to perform it. Hope to see as many of you as I can for dayton! Is anyone going to the boston or new jersy power regional?  

Inwe Ancatol

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm
After debating for a month, we FINALLY figured out our winter show: The song is "Oh What a World" by Rufus Wainwright, which is this cute quirky song about how life is beautiful. The guard fell in love with it immediantly, and have driven the band kids crazy by singing on repeatedly on the last 8 hour band bus ride ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:29 pm
We have basically been begging the instucters to tell us what the winter show is. They said "It is you are my sunshine, and you know how there is only 4 lines? we will be performing to them over and over again." Thank God they were kidding. I had a nightmare that they actually dressed us up as giant flowers...  

Greasegirl1193

i_love_you911

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:58 pm
This is my school's first year to have a Winter Guard. I'm so happy!
Our instructor thinks our show is going to be "Dream On" by Aerosmith.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:42 am
We won't find out our show until Christmas camp which starts Dec 27th.
But Expresssions never does anything happy.
And our clue/homeword:
Think of a word that has affected you negatively. Don't tell anyone, I want it to be personal. And email me the word.  

from beneath you...

Eiram2006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Well seeing as we never performed last year, our show is the same!  
Winterguard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff