Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:00 pm
((Edit: This is not a roleplay, it's just a place to chat and be yourself. Some of us make it look like like roleplay because we've found that you can be more expressive, as in you can say stuff and "do" stuff to add a little more character to what you say. But no one here is playing a character and there is no story. Just be yourself and jump in! And vote for Aena!!!!))

Whee! It's up and running now! And we've gotten our first new members!

Grab a seat and make yourself at home. Get to know everyone. Those of you who are just coming in, if you want to suggest someone else we should send a ping out to, just speak up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:03 pm
Nartair walsk in and takes a seat, looking around, "This place is..amazing. I believe I think like it here."  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:08 pm
"Right on, cherie, make yourself comfortable," Aena raised her glass-for-which-Saria-will-be-billed to you, "And remember, if you see anything you don't like, speak up and we change. Consider this place like your home, and you can rearrange the furniture to get that Feng Shui mojo that works for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:08 pm
Saria walks in with an annoyed look on her face, "Aena! Who said drinks are on me? And what is up with that poll?"  

Saria Mithril

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:10 pm
She giggles softly at the two women before looking at the poll, "Oh, I didn't notice that, which one to chose?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:11 pm
"Aw suck it up, princesse," Aena laughed, waving Saria off, "You're paying so you might as well sit back and enjoy yourself. Oh, and check out that poll! I'm totally clobbering you!"  

Aenakume

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:14 pm
"Vote for me, Nartair, cherie!" Aena says, getting up on the table and posing, "My name is Aenakume, and I approve this message."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Saria massages her eyes, "You voted for yourself didn't you, Aena?"  

Saria Mithril

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:15 pm
She giggles softly, " I must admit, you are hot but I fear Saria has my vote, sorry love."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:17 pm
"Nooooo!" Aenakume drops to her knees, clutching her hair, "And bien s�r I voted for myself, you can vote for yourself, too."  

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:18 pm
"Thank you, love!" Saria gives Nartair a big hug and a kiss, "And no, Aena, I'm not voting for myself. That's just so tacky. Besides, I obviously don't need to because we're tied." She smiles smugly at Aena.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:20 pm
Nartair grtins and rests her elbows on the table, resting her chin in her heads, "You two are amusing."  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:21 pm
"Aw," Aena sighed, then brighted up with a smile, "Hey, if voting for yourself is tacky, vote for me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:24 pm
"What? No! I'm not voting for you!" Saria sits next to Nartair and puts her arm around her, still staring angrily at Aena. "Frankly, love, I don't find her amusing at all," she sighs, rubbing her eyes, "And I have to work with her, too."  

Saria Mithril

Aya_Maoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:26 pm
Nartair giggles softly into her loosly closed fist, "I think she is."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items