Submit

avi contest?
  I'm in.
  no thanks.
View Results

Wataru_is_love
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:21 pm
I'm in need of more banners, and I am thinking of having a contest where guild members will make banners.

I will create a separate thread for all guild members to vote on which one they like best, and after they vote, put the chosen banner in their sig, just until the contest is over.

And the winner will have their banner posted on the homepage for a to be decided amount of time, and will also get gold. The amount of which is still to be decided, also.

I'm considering donations of gold from members, to run this, so I don't have to add it all myself, as I am now going to be working on saving up for another guild.

What do you guys think of this idea?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Most is the same...... but switching to avis. And other guild has been purchased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:15 am
I heart this idea!! I guess we will have to wait for others to put in their input...

Halloween_Wench

Wataru_is_love
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 pm
Yep. I hope other people like this idea. And that are enough people here who make banners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:35 pm
No one wants to make banners for this?

Ok. How about an avi contest?  

Wataru_is_love
Captain

DreamOfElysium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:35 pm
I didn't have the software to, sorry. XD No photoshop or anything.

What are the guidelines?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:40 pm
That's ok. smile

just wondering, do you have paint shop on your comp? Cause simple banners can be made using that.

And maybe someday I could have a contest where people are only allowed to use tnat program, so it would be fair.

But for now.... avis!! people could be real creative, and dress their avi like a jrocker they really like. or something?

If so, I think I may call dibs on Ruki... for a certain outfit, or maybe Kai.....

Eee!!!I need to think more on guidelines.  

Wataru_is_love
Captain

Amyra_Rose

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 pm
What a good idea. i would of made some banners for you. but i have been really busy with my class. So sorry for not posting as much sweatdrop But it's the weekend now and i have plenty of time to post, lol.

Well for the avi and banners, i will think of something. I will try to get the to you when i can. good luck with the conest, and i hope everything goes well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:27 pm
I get dibs on hide or Hitsugi! Ruki is such a great choice. Maybe I should do Mana-sama or Kami? How long do we got to decide?  

Halloween_Wench

DreamOfElysium

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:42 pm
I'd totally go for Yoshiki, but I think Miyukihime already has me beat. razz

I could go for a different style of Yoshiki, though....

Edit: I think this is as good as it's going to get, with the items available to me on Gaia. What do you think? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:18 pm
Yabureta_Tamashii
What a good idea. i would of made some banners for you. but i have been really busy with my class. So sorry for not posting as much sweatdrop But it's the weekend now and i have plenty of time to post, lol.

Well for the avi and banners, i will think of something. I will try to get the to you when i can. good luck with the conest, and i hope everything goes well.

Thank you. It's ok. smile

Sesshomarus_Demon_Slayer
I get dibs on hide or Hitsugi! Ruki is such a great choice. Maybe I should do Mana-sama or Kami? How long do we got to decide?

I didn't even think of hide. *slaps self*
MyHitsugi. I suppose it might be ok, though, as I wasn't into him at the time I had the idea, I don't think.

hmmm.... I don't really know. I need to be more organized with this.

DreamOfElysium
I'd totally go for Yoshiki, but I think Miyukihime already has me beat. razz

I could go for a different style of Yoshiki, though....

Edit: I think this is as good as it's going to get, with the items available to me on Gaia. What do you think? blaugh

I think it's good. But I don't know what to compare it to, if anything.  

Wataru_is_love
Captain

DreamOfElysium

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:59 am
Compare it to Yoshiki silly! blaugh  
Yoshiki: Beautiful Angel/God

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items