Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
What do you guys think of the June07 items Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like the new items?
  mythril halo
  western zodiac
  cloud
  all of them
  nada
View Results

UTOPlAN
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:12 pm
I think it looks promising ,good thing we have some back up stock to keep them available in the discount shop. We do plan to stock up some more if majority likes it 3nodding

We would like to hear your views, and what you guys like better dark halo or mythrill halo?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:04 pm
I think the new items all look pretty cool.
The cloud has so many different poses available that it adds to just about anything.
The halo is pretty neat as well, though it depends what kinda theme you're going for.
Im not so sure about the zodiac.. the layering for it seems a bit funny.

Personally, I prefer the mithril halo as I don't have dark-themed items really.  

~Michiko Mint~

Ruthless Hoarder

[Alchemical.Reaction]

Spicy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 pm
[Alchemical.Reaction]
There's a hope, There's a light, And I see it in your eyes

I myself like all three, though I like the Mythrill Halo the most. My second favorite is the Pisces Pose for the Western Zodiac, as I am a Pisces.
I also like the Mythrill Halo better than the Dark Halo because it has one pose: the Halo.
I also like the silver. Black is okay, but silver just seems to look better to me.

And I hope you can see it in mine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:45 pm
I love them all, honestly, I think they're all great. <3

The cloud is really good looking, fluffy, charming, cool, adorable. The mythril halo looks really good and I just ADORE the Virgo's crown from the Western Zodiac, it's so cute&pretty ^^

VOILA. <3

Sassy Aux Fruits.

AsianVash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:26 pm
I feel like a jerk for not liking them... xp

The mythrill halo is what many people have been asking for, but for me, a recolor just doesn't cut it. (I know I'm wearing the dark halo, how ironic)
I like the dark halo better because I have an avatar with darker colors. The platinum halo doens't look too much better than the angelic halo to me, so I don't think it'll do well plus, the MCs from the last two months have been awesome. I'm glad they brouhgt back items with one pose though.
Only 3 poses of the western zodiac are appealing to me, the rest make your avatar look bulky, or their sizing doesn't match with your body. I'm really dissapointed with the scorpio, the tail looks giant. I am a scorpio, so I'm sad I don't want to wear it.
The cloud is very nice, but my avatar is darker, so it wouldn't look so good. The cloud has cute poses so I think it might do well, but I only think the cloud slippers and dress will actually be on peoples' avatars.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Depends on the outfit smile

Dark halo is more complex but versitile since it comes in many poses.. and black is always popular.

Mythrill halo has potential since it's the sole one-pose item in a while, it complements white/silver themed avis, and it's unique because it's more of a commemorative/collectible MC.

And the other mcs...

Cloud is like a fluffy form of pixie to me... it has potential b/c it's white and looks nice on angelic avis

Zodiac may be the least popular of all 3.. but it's still nice in it's own way... it has the bow n arrow pose and the crown pose which are currently the ones I think I might like the most.

The others are kind of hard to match.  

Naeyru
Vice Captain

Questionable Genius

I forgot I have amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:36 am
I'm not really a fan of the mythril halo. To me, it seems like Gaia is using too much of a good thing. They need to be more creative. Otherwise petty soon we'll end up with 50 or so varations of the halo and their value will just begin to drop. gonk

...although, I did like the dark halo when it was introduced. ninja

Overall though this months items should be pretty popular.
I love the cloud and western zodiac.
I'm trying to stock up on these letters before they inflate beyond control. xp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm
I love all of them.
The cloud is really nice because it's puffy....and cute. The zodiac was ok because I liked the crown and veil.
I love the halo just because but the only thing is that silver doesn't stand out too much.

S p r i n k l e

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm
I like the new items. ^_^ They're not my favourite, but all cool. ^_^ I like the sagitarius equip for the zodiac item, and the fact that I'm a sag makes it even cooler. ^_^

Between the dark halo and mythril halo I go with the mythril hands down. Never liked the dark halo and never liked how there's too many way to equip it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:50 am
I love the new items, expecially the Zodiac ones smile

I like both the Dark and the Mythrill biggrin
heart

Nurgis

L Amoureux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:17 am
Um i love the new items, esp the zodiac item. But i do prefer the dark halo to the mythrill.
Hoping, like every item of the month they go down in price before i buy a bulk lot. xp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 am
i just love the cloud 'cause it reminds me of Gokú's flying cloud, the halo i don't really care and the zodiac... i'm a Gemini and to be honest i would expect better that a B/W colored face mask xp but i'm happy with the cloud i'm flying with 3nodding  

hum-el

Sira_Black

IRL Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:02 pm
I am not really sure if I like the tiems yet or not. I will have to think up some outfits for them before I can truly decide. Alrthough I am very glad the Halo only has one position. It reminds me of when the donation items were first being released.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 am
I have yet tried on any of the items but I like both the zodiac and cloud. :3

zodiac has many poses of different colors so it's neat like many items in one. :3
The cloud is just fluffy and cute. :3
In slipper form, it reminds me of bunny slippers in a way.

I like Halo the least. ^^'' I think DH was better.
Mainly because DH has so many different poses, but also maybe because so many people are wearing the mythrill halo lately,it just got old really fast.

deathdiamond

Dream_the_Endless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:10 am
The Cloud is a so-so for me, I'm not entirely into cutesy. The Zodiac is cool, I like the crown and the gemini masks, I've made outfits with them both. The halo is alright, I like how it matches my A. Headband, I couldn't really find anything to match it.
And I choose D. Halo over M. Halo, because I use the D. Halo in nearly everyone of my outfits, and the M. Halo doesn't match many things easily, but black matches nearly everything!
I hope the price rises, I've got 6 letters >_<  
U T O P I A

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces