Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superwhatever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:26 am
well, I definately like wayne grayson and dan green  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:03 pm
Definately Dan Green for me ^_^ Still, I like Wayne Grayson, he did a good job with both jou and valon  

Pharaohess1

superwhatever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:07 pm
Pharaohess1
Definately Dan Green for me ^_^ Still, I like Wayne Grayson, he did a good job with both jou and valon

yay! someone replied, well I fogot to mention frank frankson (the voice of tristan) was a very suave and mild mannerd voice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:27 pm
haha, well, I just don't like Tristan in general, so I didn't really pay attention to the actor... sweatdrop But I remember his voice being perfect for him. ^_^  

Pharaohess1

Touzoukuou Bakura

Greedy Raider

9,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:41 pm
Whoever did Pegasus' voice, and Dan Green. xD

@Pharaohess1: He also did Shadi's voice, you know? O:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:45 pm
Darren Dunsten did Pegasus' voice in the eng dub.

I'd say I love Dan Green, I think that's what the majority will agree. But I like J.T. Ross later on when his voice chill's out.
Eff, and who does Bakura??? That person too. I think it changed but, it got better in the 5th season.

Aria Rothsbane

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 pm
*nod* I like J.T Ross too... but yea, after his voice chill's out... seriously - he needed to calm down there for a bit at first. XD; I think he makes Malik sound really cute when his voice is more soft and such. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm
Obviously J.T. get's points for doing Malik's voice... but I've heard him somewhere else as well...
And I really think his voice is more loveable when he voices preteen Malik. ...Yup... That just made me squeal.

Aria Rothsbane

superwhatever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:58 am
yeah, malik's voice is very interesting..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:52 pm

O___o; What do you mean by interesting? Elaborate, would ya? ^^;  

Akila_Ishtar

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:04 pm
I can elaborate a little on my own liking of his voice... but this one's for the japanese version of his voice:
It's orgasmic.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm
@M2K: You took the words right out of my mouth.

*closes eyes and imagines his beautiful Japanese voice* *big happy grin*  

Akila_Ishtar

Aria Rothsbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:30 pm
I've been working on a little 'Malik' project tonight... and I'll be working on it for a while... But that's allowed me to think about him even more than usual. For some reason, thinking about him and actually SEEING a picture of him aren't to the same effect. *yes, that was obvious, but I'm SPESHUL*

Right, anyways... a something comes to mind...
How the heck does Yami no Mariku get Kaki pants and a black shirt out of nowhere? No one brought any bags with them, and he wasn't wearing that before. 0_0 So is it like his clothes transform along with his hair?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:43 am
gonk i've only read the japaense manga i could never hear their voices gonk  

superwhatever

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:11 pm
Marikz2Kule
I've been working on a little 'Malik' project tonight... and I'll be working on it for a while... But that's allowed me to think about him even more than usual. For some reason, thinking about him and actually SEEING a picture of him aren't to the same effect. *yes, that was obvious, but I'm SPESHUL*

Right, anyways... a something comes to mind...
How the heck does Yami no Mariku get Kaki pants and a black shirt out of nowhere? No one brought any bags with them, and he wasn't wearing that before. 0_0 So is it like his clothes transform along with his hair?

XD I've always wondered about that. But when Malik did first transform, he remained in the smexy purple shirt. He wasn't in the new outfit until after they got a break to go to their rooms. *shrugs* Maybe he had Rishid sneak a change of clothes in under his cloak. XD;; Come to think of it, I wonder where Malik had been hiding the Sennen Rod when he was pretending to be Namu...  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff