Have you seen it?
  YES! Me: YAY!
  No! (But I am soon) Me: Hey me too!
  No, and not planning on it. Me: ... and you call yourself a fan... >:(
View Results

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 pm
User Image
Hey! I'm going this evening when my boyfriend gets home from work! Has anyone seen it? (I noticed that there was no topic like this yet!!!!!! XD)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 pm
LOL or is everyone there right now watching it over and over agian? biggrin  

The Punk Rock Princess

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:32 pm
heart I'm so bored you don't even know... I've been all (goes into dreamy past state) -Walks around the house, pacing back and forth.- *When will his work end???* *Why has every fan in the world seen it by now but me????* -gets on Gaia and roams around pointlessly- mrgreen (is back) It's been annoying... There's trailers all over the Tv and Harry himself was on the Today show this morning and... and... exclaim  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:27 pm
am going to try and see it tommorrow or over the weekend  

Snowlight Silent Night

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:08 am
I haven't seen it yet. a co-worker of mine saw the midnight showing and that night she had a dream where Voldemort worked with us at JCPenny's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:15 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
I haven't seen it yet. a co-worker of mine saw the midnight showing and that night she had a dream where Voldemort worked with us at JCPenny's.

lol  

Snowlight Silent Night

Snowlight Silent Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:09 pm
i just got back from seeing the movie it was preety good but they messed up the time line and let AGAIN they over did it was the spiecal effects  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:10 pm
after i saw the hp movie yesterday i had a nightmare where i was i a forest or something and voldmont was after me and he sent some i think they were spiders after me. then i screamed and jump outa bed.and it's wierd because the movie did scare me at all i was laughing most the time during the movie  

Snowlight Silent Night

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:43 pm
Snowlight Silent Night
after i saw the hp movie yesterday i had a nightmare where i was i a forest or something and voldmont was after me and he sent some i think they were spiders after me. then i screamed and jump outa bed.and it's wierd because the movie did scare me at all i was laughing most the time during the movie

I'd be wigging too. Once my cousin and i were at this church camp thing and we were walking to our cabin in the dark and my cousin like "What is a basilisk came out of the forest?"
"A Basilisk is a little lizard that has 2 crest and can run on water sometimes referred to as the Jesus Christ lizard." I said with a laugh
"No! the giant snake" She said
"Oh, I'd be running in the opposite direction and probably run into a tree because my eyes would be shut." I said. We continued talking and we ended up running to the cabin because we freaked ourselves out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:53 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
Snowlight Silent Night

I'd be wigging too. Once my cousin and i were at this church camp thing and we were walking to our cabin in the dark and my cousin like "What is a basilisk came out of the forest?"
"A Basilisk is a little lizard that has 2 crest and can run on water sometimes referred to as the Jesus Christ lizard." I said with a laugh
"No! the giant snake" She said
"Oh, I'd be running in the opposite direction and probably run into a tree because my eyes would be shut." I said. We continued talking and we ended up running to the cabin because we freaked ourselves out.

lol i don't know whos worse me or u  

Snowlight Silent Night

creutz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:38 am
Watch it! It;s soooo ccol! Better than the third and fourth movie..
The effects' are really something to see..
Would you believe i cried in the cinema when sirius died and when voldy's in harry's body and the flashback starts? I really did...but not for long.. Loony's cute and her voice is soo soft.. Ginny's talent's really showing in this movie.. i guess they wanted to prepare for the 6th movie where ginny'll be with harry.. Anyone who hasn't seen it... You Better! Cause you don't know what you'll be missing blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 am
The newest movie is my favorite movie of the series.
Very cool. 3nodding
But I'm more anxious for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
whee  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rubae_Angel

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:00 pm
is it a good movie? i'm going to see it soon.  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games