Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)
The Building Diabolical, Metro City, Rockford Territory Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Anonymous
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm

"System Diabolical, we are preparing to dock back in the City. A word to advice from the leader to his cohorts. Put your problems behind you. Put your own lives behind you. You joined this organization to do something. Fate has put you here. Use your talents and form together. Although it might be awhille before we schedule another meeting, stay together. Form as one. Become as tight nit as possible. Stop corruption. Fight Evil. It is what we are here to do. If you dont, they win. All my friends. No. All my FAMILY. Stand up and be brave, because, the next time. We are taking the fight straight to VILLIAN.

Their Days are Numbered.

That is all."

------------------------------------------------------

Gill Martin stood against a large window, looking over Metro City, it was a busy city for the Rockford area, and had several large skyscrapers, reaching towards the heavens, but, Gill had his eye on one particular gothic style skyscraper, it was the central headquaters of VILLIAN inc, and a dangerous place to be, but, fortunately, it was about 20-30 blocks away from the Building Diabolical.

Gill had aged, first the Rockford beach incident, and then The Tear, the mental strain had caused him to loose more life.

He watched the sun go down before hearing his door close.

"Machette King. I've been expecting you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:35 pm
The Machete King stood behind him, the rusted blade held firm in a gloved hand as he wickedly laughed at the words.

"Felne."

he said,

"Give me Felne and your life... it will be... ...so much better..." he said, tossing the blade between his hand, he is in all black, red eyes protruding from undernieth a straw hat.

"If you dont, you, Metro City, and System Diabolical will be eliminated. The legion is at my wind, Gill." he said.

No. 1

The Last Anonymous
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:40 pm
"I am sure that it is."

He looked over his shoulder at the black being.

"That changes nothing. I will fight you all to my last breath, we will win, Jim."

He looked straight into his eyes.

"you no long intimindate me... leave my building."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:43 pm
He grinned.

"28 hours... and the legion comes, tell your... family."

he dissapeared.

No. 1

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 am
Why the hell am I even back here? This place, this group, the people in it...well, some, for that matter...it wrecked my life. Screwed me over. Probably would have killed me, if I wasn't strong.

That's right, I am strong. I just need to keep telling myself that, and everything will be fine...right? Yeah. I'm strong. And I will survive. Remember...take orders with a straight face. No personal relations.

And remember to point fingers at Gill.

-
=
-

"Why the hell am I here? I must be on somethin' today...drugs...or maybe a bit too much to drink...god..." Kristina Felne was not in the greatest mood. But then again, she never really was lately. That kind and gental woman with a bit of a bad temper and that adorable baby fat, was gone.

Now Kris just screamed 'b***h'.

Her long hair had been cut short, ends going every which way, a military beret snug on her head. She sighed long and loud, kicking her lace up boots onto the desk in front of her, leaning back in her chair. "Just doesn't seem worth it..."

A lit cigarette hung between her thin lips, a habit of one of her best friends.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:29 pm
Harker Smith didn't like cigarettes.

Unfortunately, he was tied up at the moment. He and a crowd of other people had come around to hide and cower in fear of a bank robbery in progress, and he had a plan. As three men with submachine guns burst from the front of the place, he ducked behind a car, hiding from view. The worst thing to do would be to make yourself a hostage.

One of the guys had heavy boots and a pair of jeans. "NO ONE GET IN OUR WAY!" he screamed, firing shots into the air. Another man came out, clutching a sack full of what was presumably money. And the third, by far the jumpiest of the bunch, was shuddering and aiming his gun every which way. Obviously, they were new at this.

Harker smiled. He might have a chance. He was too.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:25 pm
The hell? What's with all that noise? Here I am, suffering from a slight hangover, and there's all the bloody NOISE! Stupid people in this stupid neighborhood...

-

Kris hooked a finger on the pair of dark sunglasses she wore, hiding her eyes from view. Her thick boots clicked on the polished, tiled floor, making her way to the wide windows that gave her a wonderful view of the city. Town. Whatever.

She removed her rather Wesker like shades, and immediatly began to focus on what was going on at the bank nearby. Her pupils slowly began to change, into what seemed like...crosshairs?

Suddenly, her eyesight was amazing. Kris was able to zoom into the scene, and pinpoint every detail. Her thin lips pulled into a smirk, still holding the cigarette between them.

"Harker..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Harker cocked an ear. Someone some relatively long distance away said his first name...and there weren't many boys named Harker...and that voice was familiar...someone from the team, maybe.

He sighed. His hearing was better than almost anyone else's on earth. But his memory was s**t.

Suddenly, he swore to himself. There was a fourth robber, and he had a hostage. Pretty female one, too. Redhead, nice legs, pretty green eyes and pale skin...the Irish knew how to make a woman, and make one right. It would be a pity to see this one go to waste.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:49 pm
"Yes Harker, I can tell that your hear me. You got the hearing, I got the eyesight. Quite remarkable, really. Glad to have you around."

The young woman couldn't help but laugh, and leaned against the glass. The coldness of it felt good on her skin, not the pale flesh that it once was, but now rather tan. Kris rocked her head to the side, feeling her beret shift, now rather lopsided, just like her bright smile.

"Just tell me if you need a helping hand, or two."

Kris patted her babies with a certain fondness, the Beretta .9mm, and her favored Desert Eagle. Oh, how she loved her magnums.

"Or I could just stay here and watch, and find something to poke fun at..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Harker almost burst out laughing. Felne! She's back in metro! Now that he's got that whirling dervish of fur and claws on his side, as well as her skill with firearms, he should be fine! Suddenly, he was boosted with confidence, and-

ok, not good. The nervous guy, the shaking one, flew off the handle and shot a cop. They would shoot back, the hostage would die, and nothing good would come of this but a botched robbery.

This was his first time in the field, after training with the team. Damn if he was going to let it be his last. Thinking quickly, he made a shooting motion with his thumb and forefinger and pointed at the leader of the group, then motioned at him wildly. Hopefully she would get the message. Meanwhile, he drank a bottle of water, whispering and stretching his vocals.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:11 pm
"Got'cha. Nice to see you again, Harker. Been to long, I say."

In a few seconds, Kris already had her Desert Eagle out, the Israli made magnum would definatly pack a powerful enough punch from this distance. CLosing one of her eyes shut, the other's pupils began to spin slightly, spotting the man she had to shoot. One of her elegant fingers touched the trigger, not ready to squeeze just yet.

If anything from her favotire games told her one thing, is was that shooting something in the head was always a surefire way to make sure it died.

Almost like a human sniper, Kris zeroed onto the leader's head, and pulled the trigger. With the sound of breaking glass, the magnum's bullet going through the window, and accuratly seeking out the man's head.

But it wasn't pretty, not at all.

Kris hoped nobody would have any trauma...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:24 pm
Harker winced. The man's forehead splattered across the broken pane behind him. As the remaining trio saw their leader's face explode, they dropped their hostage and made a mad dash for the car.

This is where Harker came in.

Making sure everyone was away from the car, he screamed. At first, it sounded like a call for help...but as it got louder, more emotive, turning into a screamer's scream, his face turned red with strain. People started holding their ears and wailing for help, but their voices were drowned out. The windows of cars shattered, and suddenly everyone in the general vicinity was on the ground, deafened for a few minutes, and disoriented.

One of the villains tried to escape, but fell to his knees from the killer headache. It would wear off in a few minutes. It all would, for everyone. But one of Harker's aces was that he could essentially act as a very large flash grenade. Harker took the time to take one of the thief's coats and tie him up, doing the same with the others, using handcuffs from disoriented cops to cuff them to eachother, and the frame of their busted car.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

TheMagicalZombie
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 pm
"Nice job, Harker. Good thing you're on our side, not the other way around...hell, I feel like someone was messing up my ears just right now."

Kris gave a very small, very quiet applaud to him. She smiled slightly, holstering her magnum, and replaced the shades over her eyes. She approved, he would be perfect for the team. Giving System Diabolical a bit more balance would be absolutly fantastic.

VILLIAN wouldn't know what hit them.

She turned and headed back for her swiveling chair, leaning back once more, putting out the cigarette. Kris couldn't wait till everyone else saw her.

No teeth, no claws, no fur. All of it gone. Oh boy, what a surprise it was.

Not even Gill himself knew about the change.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:43 pm
Harker grinned, sending his voice on the wind. "That's because someone was messing up your ears, Kris. C'mon down, lemme see your pretty face again, it's been a while," he said, pointing to the coffeeshop down the street. "Meet me at Hennessey's. Good coffee." With that, he stopped manipulating the airwaves and shoved his hands into his coat pockets, whistling an old Kansas tune to himself as he strolled in.  

Master of Your Thoughts
Crew

The Last Anonymous
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:11 pm
Gill remained standing against the window, he heard the scream and he nodded, putting a finger to his ear.

"Robin, I need information on the screamer named Harker, he was involved at the first citizen." he said, walking out the window to the terrace as he stepped to the edge and dropped off, falling 70 stories, healing his wounds before he hit, walking normaly as he walked towards first citizen bank, he could try and to fly again, but, he didnt trust himself.

He rounded the corner as they were walking to the coffee shop.

" ...Harker. Be careful with that power of yours."

he said, looking softly to Kris.

"... go back to where you left to, Kris."

he followed, that was all he had to say, he turned around and opened his cellphone.

System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games