Reply Philosophy Threads
Who are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maximillian Shadowdrake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:30 pm
I'm the guy at the movie theater who sits lower and to the left of the center, and seems to think he's on MST3K, because he won't stop with the sarcastic comments about the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 am
i have been many things. right now i would have to say that i am Odysseus sitting on the beach pining for home.  

AbrAbraxas
Crew

Necera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am
I'm the girl that walks by with her fingers sliding on the surface of the wall. You could also see me stroking blades of grass and stacking rocks carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:13 pm
i'm the guy with the guitar jamming out to old stones records  

MegaTherion777

Maximillian Shadowdrake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:11 pm
Anybody else sure of their own identity?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:50 am
im the boy who says nothing but hears everything.  

Noetical

Intermediate Counselor

AbrAbraxas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 am
Maximillian Shadowdrake

not sure i only know what i perceive in any moment. in the case of my first response i chose a moody poetic one, if you want my opinion i can give and even more poetic one.

i am not what is seen or heard, no words can capture me.
as the wind blows through the trees you do not know from where it came or to where it goes, i am like that.
you see the leaves move, my body is like that.
the leaves chatter among themselves, my mind and emotions are like that.
what can be said of what we do not know
except that which it happens to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:44 pm
Maximillian Shadowdrake

well, i'm not sure of my identity. i was talking about who i was at that particular moment. right now i'm the guy sitting in front of my computer because i have nothing else to do. there's no telling who i'll be tomorrow, although since i have a family reunion to go to, i'll probably be the kid sitting in the corner pretending to care about what his aunts have to say.  

MegaTherion777

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 pm
I am, a darkness not tainted with evil, I am the 7 deadly sins, and their countering emtions. I am kindness and hatred. I am human, and I'm unlike most simply because I choose to be. I'm the star gazer, and the vampire, I am a clever crow and an agile mouse. I am what I choose to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 am
All7
I am what I choose to be.

we are all what we choose to be.

as for being a vampire...frickin sweet!  

MegaTherion777

27x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:45 pm
We all know that the real question is who arn't I. Once I know all the beings I am not, then I know who I am, unless I don't exist, which I beleive I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 pm
I am someone who wants to live for themselves, but is actually too selfish to do so. I am going to fix this life myself.  

Prestigious K

27x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:37 pm
DUde you don't have to fix it alone, thats what friends are for man. Maby sombody here or a friend in real life can help you. Best of all is your parents. THey can help you with anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:04 pm
That's all well and good, and if I thought they were able, I would certainly enlist their help. However, it's really a problem with myself and my own motivation. I don't think they can really change that too well. It's not that hard either. Changing your life can be simple if you make it simple. Which I am.  

Prestigious K

27x
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm
Friends arn't there to help in most cases, just for moral support.  
Philosophy Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff