Submit

DID YOU LIKE THE ENDING?
  yes
  no
  she should add more
View Results

Deadpools_Mermaid_Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:54 pm
I WENT UP TO BARNS-N-NOBEL ON THE 21 AND GOT THE BOOK AT MIDNITE WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS! IVE READ THE BOOK AND DO U THINK SHE SHOULD STILL WRITE MORE ABOUT THE ENDING, LIKE THE 19 YEARS LATER EPILOGE?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:20 pm
yah i LOVED the ending, but i was dissappointed with the epilogue. she should have added more.  

blonde993463

laurastarzx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:48 am
I am just mad that fred died! WHY FRED!!!????  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 pm
I got mine at 2 a.m. after waiting in line foreverrrrrrrr! But it was worth it!

The book was so good. The book was an emotional roller coaster ride, and I cried so much. It was beautiful, and now it's over....

I loved how she really played with our emotions. I know I thought he was going to be a horcrux and die, and so when he was I thought he was a goner. It was amazing how she tricked us!

I loved how she showed us that this book wasn't a joke from the start with the quotes and poem, and espeically Hedwig.

My favorite part was Snape's chapter. He was so brave, and I cry every time I read it.  

Alfuncoot

creutz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:37 pm
Alfuncoot
I got mine at 2 a.m. after waiting in line foreverrrrrrrr! But it was worth it!

The book was so good. The book was an emotional roller coaster ride, and I cried so much. It was beautiful, and now it's over....

I loved how she really played with our emotions. I know I thought he was going to be a horcrux and die, and so when he was I thought he was a goner. It was amazing how she tricked us!

I loved how she showed us that this book wasn't a joke from the start with the quotes and poem, and espeically Hedwig.

My favorite part was Snape's chapter. He was so brave, and I cry every time I read it.

I agree with you on all account... well except for the time you got the book... in my country the bookshop didn't open till 7a.m... but i needn't have to wait in line.. i was the 3rd one to get it... yay!!

Yes, she really should write more.. i hoope that 8th book rumour is true.. even though it'll be just an update on all the characters... like, who's the minister of magic, new headmaster of Hogwarts, where's everyone working, etc...

But overall, it was my favourite book!! I've read it twice.. and counting wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:54 am
ya, I went to the nignight party at Borders smile . The ending was cool, but she shouldda added more in the epilogue. WHY DID FRED HAVE TO DIE? crying , they twins are my fave...  

death by chores

I B A Milkshake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:24 am
I was kind of dissapointed with it. I mean, Harry, a hourcrux? It was a lot like a fanfic to me. I was extreamly dissapointed with the epilouge also. I mean, what happened to George?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:37 pm
I loved the book and the twist she put on it throughout the entire book and that the boy Petunia was talking about when she said she heard Lily and him talking about the dementors in the 5th book was Snape! I thought she was talking about James! I liked the ending because it showed where almost everyone ended up in the end.  

fbiylover

Priestress of darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm
I'll miss Snape! crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:17 pm
that was the best book ive ever read.
J.K. Rowling says she might write and 8th book.  

kulegurl

Snowlight Silent Night

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 pm
i was the 8th person at my book store to get the book. and there were a least 500 people maybe more  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:49 pm
I too miss snape. I fell sorry for him. i'm happy Hagrid didin't die but I'm sad for george - i cried when fred, hedwig, remus, tonks, and yes -when snape died.i have a memorial to the good characters that died on my profile.
yeah 4laugh ! Harry& Ginny, Hermione & Ron are all family now! with kids!
Yeah 4laugh James, Albus, and Lily
Yeah 4laugh Rose and Hugo
did harry take care of teddy at all? and who is Victoire? the whole "our Victoire"  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:06 am
I loved the whole book, how it ended, and it's epilogue.

Yesterday, I got my Borders poster matted and framed it looks awesome. biggrin

J.K. Rowling said in an interview with Dateline that she is not writing anything else about the Wizarding World. All except for a Encyclopedia. She also said Victoire was Bill and Fleur's daughter. She said she wanted to write more in the Epilouge but she felt that it was too smashed.

And also, it's HALLOWS not Hollows...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:14 am
Trigger Happy Xigbar
I too miss snape. I fell sorry for him. i'm happy Hagrid didin't die but I'm sad for george - i cried when fred, hedwig, remus, tonks, and yes -when snape died.i have a memorial to the good characters that died on my profile.
did harry take care of teddy at all? and who is Victoire? the whole "our Victoire"
victoire would be bill, george, percy or charlie's child  

dawnee
Crew

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:02 pm
dawnee
Trigger Happy Xigbar
victoire would be bill, george, percy or charlie's child

my english teacher told me she's bill and fleur's daughter. Victoire is kind of french and the whole "our" thing too.  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff