Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:31 pm
Glad i could help biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Just some Fuffy from the newest Buffy issue.
User Image
This is what it say, just in case you can't read it (the words are a bit small).
Faith's thoughts: Do it. Whenever she's around you're the villain. But as soon as she's gone, you're the hero. That's right. Never forget how deep she cut you. Never forget how deep.
User Image
Faith: Please shut up.
Buffy: Who...who are you talking to?
Faith: I wish you'd just go away.
Buffy: What do you--

Oh, what sweet sorrow.  

LeNamer
Captain

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14 am
Last night. Grey's Anatomy. "Call it Off". heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm
xilerator
Last night. Grey's Anatomy. "Call it Off". heart
Really? Sweet!  

LeNamer
Captain

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:50 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:50 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
This is my guild! I can get of topic if I want!
lol
meow!!
User Image
that is adorable!!!!
I named him Mr.Piddles.
I want a cat sad
I can't get one 'cause I have two really big dogs.

OMGZ! Like Dana's cat on The L Word?  

babies-in-a-cage

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:01 pm
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
This is my guild! I can get of topic if I want!
lol
meow!!
User Image
that is adorable!!!!
I named him Mr.Piddles.
I want a cat sad

YEAH!!! that b***h Tonya killed Mr. P!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:02 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
-lTee_and_Essingl-
amazon_wolf
-lTee_and_Essingl-
User Image
that is adorable!!!!
I named him Mr.Piddles.
I want a cat sad

YEAH!!! that b***h Tonya killed Mr. P!!!!

I love Tonya. Her white pants STILL make me giggle  

babies-in-a-cage

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 am
Oh, and Amazon! If you watch The L Word, you should listen to this podcast. It's AMAZING and really funny. It's called The Planet Podcast. HILARIOUS! I think you can also listen at theplanetcast.blogspot.com if you don't have an iPod.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:34 pm
babies-in-a-cage
Oh, and Amazon! If you watch The L Word, you should listen to this podcast. It's AMAZING and really funny. It's called The Planet Podcast. HILARIOUS! I think you can also listen at theplanetcast.blogspot.com if you don't have an iPod.
oh awesome! thanks..i get right in that..and for the l word watchers....if your interested....http://www.sho.com/site/lword/ourchart.do.....1st episode of season 5...i dont have showtime so im super pumped i got to watch it  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:38 am
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
oh awesome! thanks..i get right in that..and for the l word watchers....if your interested....http://www.sho.com/site/lword/ourchart.do.....1st episode of season 5...i dont have showtime so im super pumped i got to watch it

OH MY ******** GOD! DAMN YOU SHOTIME! It's way too expensive... they show you this and then want you to buy it! ZOMG! WAX! TASHA! Helena in jail is the funniest thing in the world!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:22 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

OH MY ******** GOD! DAMN YOU SHOTIME! It's way too expensive... they show you this and then want you to buy it! ZOMG! WAX! TASHA! Helena in jail is the funniest thing in the world!
I KNOW!!!! dude i wish i could get showtime...but thankfully the girl i used to watch it with and she has showetime and now we are on speaking terms again..so yay!...sorry for you though friend...ill check around to see if they are showing it anywhere online each week and let cha know  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:41 pm
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

I KNOW!!!! dude i wish i could get showtime...but thankfully the girl i used to watch it with and she has showetime and now we are on speaking terms again..so yay!...sorry for you though friend...ill check around to see if they are showing it anywhere online each week and let cha know

I know... my gay friend was all like "OH I have Shotime! We can watch it at my place!" but then, as soon as Weeds was over, his mom stopped paying for it...and he waited till, like, LAST NIGHT to tell me. It pissed me off really good. But you do know that the ourchart version not only cut out sex scenes but apparently other scenes as well? I was on the Planet forum and that's what they said.pm me so we don't give anything away to the unsuspecting passerbys! My head's about to explode because I need someone to talk about it with!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:25 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
babies-in-a-cage

I know... my gay friend was all like "OH I have Shotime! We can watch it at my place!" but then, as soon as Weeds was over, his mom stopped paying for it...and he waited till, like, LAST NIGHT to tell me. It pissed me off really good. But you do know that the ourchart version not only cut out sex scenes but apparently other scenes as well? I was on the Planet forum and that's what they said.pm me so we don't give anything away to the unsuspecting passerbys! My head's about to explode because I need someone to talk about it with!!!
will do boss  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:31 am
Anyone know where I can see season 2 of SoN?  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff