Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:59 pm
tilkekiz
smiling softly Natsuo randomly draws on Beru and Yuujirou with a marker, then quickly runs off and hides.

Natsuo Sagan

User Image

4laugh Beru... blaugh Yuujirou lol "giggles" teehee you guys look funny!!!!!!!! teehee wink whee 4laugh lol mrgreen razz smile xd biggrin
;D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 pm
Yuujirou makes a funny face at Ayame. "Are you sure I don't look handsome? Even with this face, I'm prettier then some." he teases, running off after Natsuo and pulling out a black marker of his own. He slows to a stop next to Elric. "Elric-chan, an iPod shuffle is not a very nice gift for someone you love." Yuujirou then nods, but looks to the ceiling in thought. "But it may also be a gift one gives when one is secretly shy." Yuujirou shrugs, and his face turns mischievous as he continues to chase the red-haired cat boy calling, "Natsu-chan! I want to show you my wonderful artwork!"
User Image  

Prinsect

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:11 pm
Acid Alom
Yuujirou makes a funny face at Ayame. "Are you sure I don't look handsome? Even with this face, I'm prettier then some." he teases, running off after Natsuo and pulling out a black marker of his own. He slows to a stop next to Elric. "Elric-chan, an iPod shuffle is not a very nice gift for someone you love." Yuujirou then nods, but looks to the ceiling in thought. "But it may also be a gift one gives when one is secretly shy." Yuujirou shrugs, and his face turns mischievous as he continues to chase the red-haired cat boy calling, "Natsu-chan! I want to show you my wonderful artwork!"
User Image

heehee yesh you definitely look handsome Yuujirou!! 4laugh heart 4laugh
even with pen on your face!! 4laugh
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 pm
kat vampiress
Acid Alom
User Image

heehee yesh you definitely look handsome Yuujirou!! 4laugh heart 4laugh
even with pen on your face!! 4laugh
User Image

Natsuo laughs running jumping up onto a shelf sitting up too high out of Yuujirou's reach, laughing childeshly pointing at Yuujirou's face trying to stop from hyperventalating, "you shouldn't be able to get up here!" He laughed falling back almost rolling off the side onto sharp objects, then he gpt back up on the shelf leaning back and forth like a hyper little kid. He continued giggling at Yuujirou who was trying to catch him. Cockily stating
"Can't catch me!"

Natsuo Sagan

User Image
(authors note: Just imagine he has a shirt on XD)  

tilkekiz

Belle Boyd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:40 am
User Image
Abo sits upon Yujii's shoulder and observes the large scene being played before him, all the while trying not to fall off. Yujii's sudden bursts of speed nearly toss the little onion creature onto the floor, which would definitely hurt. While clinging to Yujii's shirt, Abo tries to pick up some of the strange sounds that are coming from these large, dramatic beasts. Perhaps an attempt at learning by immersion?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:50 pm
*watchs yuji and natsu pensively* "I never said I was in love with him.... I was just fustrated because I was trying to get him to talk to me again and he pissed me off on purpose." *returns focus back to Kan-san* "Are you feeling any better, and is there anything I could get for you?"

User Image  

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

tilkekiz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:23 pm
Natsuo sighed out, "how not fun," then jumped down walking around hyperly, "I expected you to at least chase me--where's the kitchen I'm starved," he spoke distracted by his growling stomach.

User Image
Natsuo Sagan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:30 pm
tilkekiz
Natsuo sighed out, "how not fun," then jumped down walking around hyperly, "I expected you to at least chase me--where's the kitchen I'm starved," he spoke distracted by his growling stomach.

User Image
Natsuo Sagan

Ayame points to the direction of the kitchen
"it's over there i can make you something if you want infact i will make
something for everyone... well if guys you want"
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Prinsect

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Yuujirou pops up suddenly out of nowhere, and quickly draws a wobly heart on Natsuo's cheek before the cat boy can notice. He walks back over to Ayame. "Abo-kun said earlier that he's in the mood for shrimp. Would Aya-chan be so kind?" Yuujirou smiles at her, patting her on the head and flashing his trademark, charming princess smile. He then glances over at Elric, leaning over and whispering into Ayame's ear. "She's just in denial. She reminds me of one of my friends, Mikoto. He's stubborn just like her." He giggles slightly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:31 pm
Acid Alom
Yuujirou pops up suddenly out of nowhere, and quickly draws a wobly heart on Natsuo's cheek before the cat boy can notice. He walks back over to Ayame. "Abo-kun said earlier that he's in the mood for shrimp. Would Aya-chan be so kind?" Yuujirou smiles at her, patting her on the head and flashing his trademark, charming princess smile. He then glances over at Elric, leaning over and whispering into Ayame's ear. "She's just in denial. She reminds me of one of my friends, Mikoto. He's stubborn just like her." He giggles slightly.
User Image

of course i will make some shrimp for Abo Kun would anyone else like any?  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:23 pm
" I heard that!!!! And I'm NOT in denial!!!" *stands up quickly but before running to yuujirou to smack him, realises (to late) that in doing so Kan-san's head had hit the floor and was now bleeding again* "Oh NO! I'm so sorry Ane-san!"User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 pm
kat vampiress
Acid Alom
User Image

of corse i will make some shrimp for Abo Kun would anyone else like something?

ayame brings a tray of treats (and some shimp for ado kun) cheese_whine
i hope you guys like what i made ive had lots of practice
cuz i cook for Kan sama.
blaugh 3nodding whee 4laugh dramallama
User ImageUser Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Chibi_Sama_San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 pm
*comes back into room after putting Kan-san to bed.* "Those look delicious thank you very much Aya-chan!" User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:47 pm
Chibi_Sama_San
*comes back into room after putting Kan-san to bed.* "Those look delicious thank you very much Aya-chan!" User Image

thank you your really kind!! 4laugh cheese_whine
User Image  

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

Vampire Knight Princess
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm
so .... sweatdrop ??  
Our Internet Family

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff