Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
You Know Your Obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh Yaoi When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Crew

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 pm
[number] When your little brother starts looking at you weird when you watch the show because he's SEEN you do the rping on AIM or MSMmessenger.

[number]When the rest of your family just ignores you because they've gotten USED to the idea that pr0n isn't going to be given up without a fight.

[number]You get mad at Rebecca for even considering to have hormones. She's not allowed!!

[number]You read WAAAAY too much into Otogi's obsession for Pegasus.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:38 pm
Kamikaze Mitsukai
Renegade Jarlaxle
when you have other more obvious couples in other animes to look into but your mind persists in thinking about seto/jou. *sigh*

Okay, this is completely off topic but I see you're a Zarbon fan, eh? whee

ah yes, how could you tell? whee  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Renegade Jarlaxle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:42 pm
angel_lilly
Renegade Jarlaxle
when you have other more obvious couples in other animes to look into but your mind persists in thinking about seto/jou. *sigh*

Puppyshipping! oh yeah!

so thats the name of it! lol..when i first got accepted to this guild i was like wtf? what are all these shipping things? it was strange... eek .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:18 pm
Renegade Jarlaxle
Kamikaze Mitsukai
Renegade Jarlaxle

Okay, this is completely off topic but I see you're a Zarbon fan, eh? whee

ah yes, how could you tell? whee

Hehe, he was always my favorite. =D

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Cream Teh Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:43 pm
I'm not sure if anyone put this up, but...

1) When you ogle every gay guy making out. heart
2) You try to hook up random guys together, because they look good together.
3)When you have a scrapbook of your favourite pairing ^_^
4) You melt when you see those two guys embrace each other from the LOTR (I forgot their names sweatdrop )

5) You set your background image (on your comp/laptop) with a yaoi pairing.

Okay, I hope these weren't taken.. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:06 pm

Those Are Really Great! I Hope You Guys Keep Doing Them.

^^

~Moonlight Shadou~

Cielcakes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:51 pm
I'm not sure if anyone put this up or not. Sorry if any of these were already put up.

1.) When you dream about your favorite couples having sex.

2.) When you dream about your favorite couples getting married.

3.) When you daydream about your favorite couples having sex, getting married, or just doing something while you are in school.

Number's 1, 2, and 3 have all happened to me. 3nodding Even #3......I go to a Christain school too. o.0 Shame on me......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 pm
When you drool over fanfics
When you and your friends Rp your fav couples
When you write a long 30 page stroy of all the different couples

(ive done all of em)  

Kikky-Chan

Kikky-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 pm
yoshimi_takahashi
I'm not sure if anyone put this up, but...

1) When you ogle every gay guy making out. heart
2) You try to hook up random guys together, because they look good together.
3)When you have a scrapbook of your favourite pairing ^_^
4) You melt when you see those two guys embrace each other from the LOTR (I forgot their names sweatdrop )

5) You set your background image (on your comp/laptop) with a yaoi pairing.

Okay, I hope these weren't taken.. xp

Sad thing is i have done those!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:29 pm
When your friends want you to shut up they say your favorite pairing from Yu-Gi-Oh and watch you daydream....

You have siezures and the slightest hint of your favorite couple.

Your friends call out your favorite pairing just to see you go crazy at mentioning it.

You sneak to the computer room in the middle of the night just so you can read fanfics and look at fanart.

When your friend says, "In one fanfic I've read..." You freak out saying you've read that story and recite the authors name andhis/her other works.

You've mentioned so many fanfics so many times that when you say "In this fanfic..." Your friends know the author and his/her other works as well.

When someone says, "LOOK! behind you there's gay guys making out! It might be !" ANd you run all over the place to try and find them.

When you relate Yu-Gi-Oh to everyday life. my favorite, "If Jounochi can do then so can I!" Or something simular

When you talk to yourself in different tones so you can make the couples talk out loud.

*looks at list* And the sad thing is I have done everysingle thing on here... I get lonely so I talk to myself okay! But I have to be careful! If my parents found out about my fetish.... thats why I come in the middle of the night.... SHHHHHH! I was never here..... ninja  

RejectedAndLoved

RejectedAndLoved

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:46 pm
Okay I have one...or two....I have more okay!

-When you listen to the Japanese Yugioh theme songs and sing them all the time

-When you listen to the Japanese theme songs and imagine your favorite couple or just some people from yugioh, singing, dancing, or doing something else ((hint hint!))

-When you pick a screen name because it reminded you of a yugioh fanfic

-When you look at couple pics and replace one of them with another person to make your dream couple. Weather in your mind or you take the time to redo it.

Thats about it and I have done them all! Best inspiration is everyday life. And the screen name is PharaohsSlave its my name on Photobucket. I read a puzzleshipping vampire fanfic where Yugi was a pole dancer ((fully dressed!)) And wore a vest with the egyptian symbols that said Pharaohs Slave. And there you go! I forgot where I read that though....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:17 pm
Fighting with you lil sis about who best yaoi pairing.

Have yaoi on brain 24/7  

Shuichichan

A.C.Marafuji-Mouto-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:51 pm
-when you get super-pissed when you are faced with a pairing that you do not like (even if it is yaoii)

-when you want to bash out the brains of everyone who says they couple is weird

-when you think about all the sexual positions they could get into together

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:45 pm
Shuichichan
Fighting with you lil sis about who best yaoi pairing.

Have yaoi on brain 24/7

i have yaoi on the brain 24/7! heart
and what about--

when ur little brother watches yaoi shows/AMVs with u because they've gotten use to it.

cause my little brother watches Gravitation with me...XD  

KaibaJonouchi12

Kai Artemios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:33 pm
Xesca
43: when the reason you write an essay supporting gay marriage is so that they can get married xd xd xd

sweatdrop I've actually done this for a homework assignment....got an A on it though  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff